InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Not letting you go ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N HI YA EVERYBODY! I JUST HAD MY BIRTHDAY SO I AM SO HAPPY! THAT I AM GOING TO JUST MAKE THIS CHAPPIE A SONG FIC ABOUT HOW KAGOME LUVS NARAKU!… OK, OK! STOP THROWING THE TRASH AT ME, I WAS ONLY KIDDING! ANYWAYS ON WITH THE SHOW!
 
DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN INUYASHA… HOW MANY TIMES MUST I SAY THAT?
 
CHAPTER 8
 
A door suddenly opens to reveal Shippo and Rin making out like there was no tomorrow. He quickly began to heave her up so that he could wrap her legs around his torso as he was about to continue this into her bedroom.
 
Rin began to moan as he kissed down her kneck, and what she saw over his shoulder made her blush madly and push him away from her.
 
Shocked by her behavior he looked at her with a pleading look, almost begging for a certain part of his anatomy to be relieved but noticed her staring with wide eyes at something behind his back, and got his answer what it was when she spoke…
 
“Papa, I didn't know that you would be visiting me today…”
 
Shippo began to feel sweat trikling down his forhead when he turned around to see his boss, Sesshomaru Takahashi sitting there at the kitchen table that was facing parallel to the door, with a look that WILL kill.
 
Not knowing what to, he merely decided to take a calm approach, “Why hello sir,” he stop to take some air into his lungs, knowing it might be the last breath that he would take, “how are you today?” he instantly winced at the stupid question.
 
Sesshomaru stood up to show his true height, which was two inches taller than Shippo's, and walked forward so that he was toe to toe with Shippo and looked him right in the eye, “You would like to know my day do you? Well it started like this…” with that he grabbed Shippo by the neck and held it threateningly, “I went to work and had to deal with my idiot of a brother, then decided to see Kagome, only to find that she moved to another apartment, and that I can't find that one either,”
 
He paused and let go of Shippo's neck and walked to the chair that he was previously sitting down in and continued, “I then decided to visit my daughter, Rin, and found that she wasn't at her shop, so I decided to go and find her at her apartment, and found that she wasn't here either, I then came to a decision of waiting for her, thinking the old quote, `Good things happen to those who wait', only to find the door open surprisingly quickly and find her with one of my Financial Managers, kissing madly, leading to him standing in front of me with a red kissing mark on his cheek!” He finished with a yell and a bang of his fist on the table, startling the two lovebirds.
 
He turned to Rin and began to speak yet again, “Haven't I taught and raised you right through the years, Rin? Is this the thanks I get for giving you the life that you wanted and deserved?”
 
Rin began to tear and an cried silently with a few tears coming down rather quickly, and she said quietly, “No…”
 
Suddenly angered, Shippo took his stance, “Don't you dare speak to her like she did something wrong!”
 
“Stay out of this boy..”
 
“You have no right to tell her this and make us feel that we did something wrong when it is so right-“
 
“I told you to shut-“
 
“NO! I think that I shall continue, and what right do you have? Going to Kagome after breaking her heart? You have do right whatsoever!”
 
Angered, Sesshomaru stood abruptly, knocking the chair that he was recently sitting in over abruptly, “I have every right, she's mine-“
 
“Don't you dare.”
 
Sesshomaru was shocked to hear the kit speak so threateningly in that quiet voice that would send chills up his body, if he wasn't so angry, “Dare what?”
 
“Call her yours, because she's not, she's now Koga's.”
 
After hearing the wolfs name he began to walk toward Shippo and was about to attack him if Rin hadn't of interfered.
 
“Papa, please stop,” she pleaded in a teary voice, “you know how much I love Shippo-“
 
“You love me?”
 
She turned to her little fox with a teary smile and nodded her head slowly and turned back to her father, “And I know you love Kagome-“
“Yea right-“
 
“Will you stop interrupting me Shippo Fox?!” needless to say her yell made him shut up with his tail between his legs.
 
Taking a deep breath she continued, “But you can't say that she is still with you when you know that she isn't… so just wait till the gala before you speak with her again… ok?”
 
Her only answer was him walking out of the door abruptly, and closing it sharply…
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THE DAY OF THE GALA
 
Kagome was sitting in her vanity chair applying the last of her make up when there was a knock on her door.
 
“I'm coming…” she took one last look into the mirror and walked onward to the door and opened it, only to reveal Koga in a tux.
 
“Ready to go babe?” he extended his arm to her, which she happily accepted.
 
“Yes… yes I am…” with that said, she was off to the gala, not knowing what would happen when she got there…