InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Obsession ❯ Chapter One ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

For this - I should be hanged.

But writer's block is a bitch, and this - this was finished, so you tell me, what would you have done?

Title: Obsession

Author: Purple Uranium

Genre: Supernatural/Romance/Action Adventure/Drama/Angst

Pairings: Miroku/Kagome (primary), Kagome/Inuyasha (secondary), Miroku/Sango (minor)

Rating: PG-13 through R

Summary: She was twelve when it first happened. At first, she believed that it was nothing more than an unexplained phenomenon, but as the years progressed she realized that it was a nothing short of a curse - a curse that had changed her life forever.

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha. I am merely borrowing the characters to throw them around a little bit. I also don't own Anne Rice's Blackwood Farm, on which this is loosely - extremely loosely - based. (The only similarity being the whole doppelganger thing.)

Author's Notes: Ok, just so you know, most of my author's notes are going to be completely pointless, and this time I am going to squeal real loud. So SQUEE! I was bad and I decided to buy the Cowboy Bebop movie, which my mom believed was a waste of twenty dollars, but I don't care because I got to see Spike kick ass and Faye! SQUEE! I love Faye, she is just the best. So yes - I loved that movie, and for those of you who haven't seen it, you definitely need to get it. That's all I really have to say. I hope you enjoyed this.

Warnings: In this story there will be OOC-ness. I cannot guarantee having the characters act exactly like they would in the manga/anime. There will be implied Shounen-ai and Shoujo-ai despite it being nothing but a 'read-between-the-lines' type thing, if this does not suit you, then I will ask you politely not to read. There will also be bad language, sexual situations/references, gore, and many OC's although they are nothing more than secondary characters in the story. If you do not appreciate any of these than please do not read.

Feedback: Yes, in fact, it's encouraged, although flames about the above topics will be laughed at and then ignored.

Etc: The beginning of each chapter will be written in present tense, the middle of the chapter written in past tense, and the very end will be written in present tense. I hope that's not too confusing.

_____________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________

The wind tickles her skin.

And he whispers, I love you.

She wants to believe him, she wants to wrap her arms around him and drown in his essence, his soul.

But she can't.

Because she knows the truth, she knows how he feels, how she feels, and it's not the truth.

But then, it's not a lie either.

She doesn't know what to believe anymore.

But as his lips descend upon hers, she knows it's what she wants, what she desires.

And she also knows it's false, that it doesn't truly exist.

But she continues to live in the dream; she continues to pretend that her dreams are a reality; that what is happening between them truly exits. She wants to love him, she wants him to love her in return only - he won't. Because he has another. And she is waiting for him. Waiting for him to come and sweep her off her feet, to come to her and make sweet love to her.

But for now she continues to pretend that he is hers, and that she is his.

For now she'll continue to pretend that the bond between them is real, that it is strong, and that it will never falter.

For now - she'll cry - the tears inevitable as he disappears, fading from her vision as the moon spills from her open window, bathing her in an ethereal glow.

He was never there, and she knows that.

But she wishes he was, and she wants him more than anything.

______________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________

Her skin burned.

And the energy, it flittered around her, seeping into her pours, threatening to consume her soul.

She knew that she wouldn't let it, that it wouldn't pass her barrier, but she also knew that it could break her barrier - that if it wanted her enough it would take her, tasting every curve and contour of her body, crackling upon her lips, ghosting upon her skin until she gave in to it's desires to take her.

But she was stronger than that.

She had always been stronger than that.

Her eyes closed slowly, her lips parting as the energy crackled around her, her fingers reaching out to touch the tiny rivulets of blood that was spilling from the open wound.

She had been sloppy - in a panicked rush - as she took the life of the impure human, attempting to feast on his diminishing light.

It was what she had been taught - that their lives were unimportant, that if they killed another that they didn't deserve to live. So she had always acted upon it. Ever since she had received her gift, she had acted upon the words that her mentor had spoken to her, watching her with that same fondness in his eyes. She took the life of the wicked, feasting on their light even as she faded into the darkness - forever wishing that the shadows would consume her.

It was a natural feeling; it was a feeling that accompanied her with every feeding - the wish of death.

But she was a seedling, and she knew that it wouldn't come.

Her mentor - he cared for her in a way that she could never understand - and he was the only one that could take her life, her immortality. Just as he had been the one to give her that immortality - that unwanted ability to feed.

It was something that she hated her mentor for.

She had never wanted to be given the gift - the right to take the lives of those wicked of heart.

Ever since she had been a child, she had been told that taking another's life was wrong, that no one had the right to pass judgment on the wicked, to wish death upon another. And ever since she had been a child she had firmly believed that she hadn't the right to take the life of another, however, now she lived off the death of others - now she lived off of their impure souls and tainted thoughts. Now - it was what she had become.

Tainted.

It's ironic really, she thought bitterly as her fingers slid through the stream of blood, drinking up the remaining traces of her prey's soul.

She hated killing - she was told that she had always been too innocent for it, and yet - now it was all she lived for.

The threat of a sadistic smile caused her lips to twitch as she watched, her blue eyes glowing with satisfaction as the energy quit crackling around her, quit trying to spill into her soul. She had taken control of the impurity, instead allowing it to nurture her soul, to quell her hunger.

One death - that was all it ever took - and then she was sated.

She slid her fingers across the carpet, watching as five thin trails of blood were left on the beige fabric.

Hollow.

She felt empty - hollow.

She never wanted to kill; she never wanted to be able to feed, to be immortal.

And she hated him for that - for giving her the ability to do such things.

All she had ever wanted to was to live within her manor, chatting with her grandfather about curses and legends, helping her mother with cooking and cleaning, playing with her younger brother, and assisting the maids within her home whenever it came time to prepare for the tourists. That was all that was supposed to matter to her. She wasn't supposed to lurk in the shadows, to take the lives of the wicked and feast upon them. She wasn't supposed to be a mere killing machine that would live for years until she found the feast that would cause her soul to explode - that would turn her into a proper Seed.

That wasn't her.

Only - it was.

And she could still do all those things - but she couldn't.

Because then - then she would be afraid - afraid that she would smell the scent of the wicked, and feast upon them, only to leave them dead within their room. And something would have to be done. The authorities would have to be called, an investigation would take place and - her family didn't need that.

It was times like those, times when the season was right and the leaves turned to yellow, that she would have to hide - that she would need to disappear, so that she wouldn't make that mistake. It was the times when her hunger would overpower her - that it would control her mind and her body - it was then that she didn't need it.

Sighing loudly at her own morbid thoughts, she turned away from the dead, knowing that she no longer served a purpose there - that she was needed elsewhere.

She stepped out into the night, blinking up at the twinkling stars, unaware of how they reflected off of her blue-gray eyes, or that they were blessing her - wishing that one so young didn't have to deal with a fate as cruel as hers.

It had been six years - six indescribable years since the gift had been bestowed upon her.

She remembered it clearly and the stars - they always reminded her of it.

"Twelve years old," she whispered to no one, her hand reaching towards the heavens, as though attempting to grasp the drops of glitter that were dotted across the sky, "I was only twelve years old."

He said he cared.

"But he doesn't, and I know that now," she said aloud, attempting to banish the unwanted thoughts.

Please stop running.

"I - I'm not, and I don't," her heart fluttered wildly, knowing very well what was to come - what was to ensue, but fearing it nonetheless.

The truth, you run because you're afraid of the truth.

"What is the truth? Please tell me, because I don't understand it," she had fallen to her knees, her eyes brimming with tears as she looked towards the sky, hoping to find the answer, hoping to find herself.

He has loved you ever since.

"No," the girl said fiercely, her finger nails digging into the soft grass, attempting to hide from the oncoming bout of misery, "he has never loved me. He will never love me. Just please, tell me the truth."

The truth is that. If you gave yourself a chance to realize, you would know.

"Please don't - please stop," she whimpered, curling into a tiny ball, hiding herself from the world.

"But I can't," came the whispered voice as a hand descended upon her shoulder, the long sharp nails sinking into her skin, " because if I do, then I'll die as well."

The girl turned, her blue eyes wide as she looked at the woman before her, her blue orbs brimmed with red, unaware of the sharp pain lancing throughout her shoulder.

Each time - she had told herself that she would be prepared, that she would know what was to come, only - she wasn't.

She knew that it was something she would always have to deal with, the sudden pain as her barriers cracked, her blood spilling past her skin as the woman dipped her fingers into the wound, attempting to drain her the soul she had just consumed.

The woman smiled sadly, falling to her knees beside the girl, her ebony hair shadowing her face, hiding her from reality.

"I've never intended to hurt you," the woman whispered, wrapping her slender fingers around the young girl's forearm. The young girl shuddered violently; her head resting against the older woman's shoulder, knowing that what was about to happen was inevitable. It was always the same. Ever since she had first fed, she had to give up part of her soul to another - someone who had chosen her just as her Mentor had chosen her.

She hated them both.

And she was certain - she was absolutely positive that her Mirror and her Mentor knew that as well.

"But you still do it," the girl whispered, her eyes closing slightly, " You still continue to take what rightfully belongs to me."

The woman stiffened suddenly, her eyes flashing as she gripped the younger girls arms, her hands growing hot as she attempted to break the barriers that had been built around her soul.

"If it belonged to you," the woman said, her voice cold and harsh, "then it would have been in your body to begin with. People are cruel. All we do is take, and no matter if the other person is willing or not, we will take to get what we want."

The girl blinked, looking up at her Mirror. "And you, what do you want?"

The Mirror frowned, her eyes narrowing as she looked at the girl, the expression on her face unreadable.

"You should already know," the Mirror answered simply, her nails digging into the tender flesh to create a new wound.

"If that's the case then - then shouldn't you," the girl trailed off, tears welling up in her eyes once more.

"I chose you for a reason."

"But you - it's not - NO!" the girl yelled, reeling back as though attempting to escape her Mirrors grasp. The Mirror let out a grunt of surprise, releasing her prey; completely unaware of what was happening.

She hadn't been expecting it. Her prey was usually so obedient, allowing her to take what she needed until she was solidified, that way - that way she would able to walk in the day, talking to the house maids as though nothing was out of the ordinary while the girl slept, her wounds healing and her soul slowly piecing back together.

"You. Aren't. Real." The girl ground out, placing a hand against the wound in her arm. The Mirror merely smiled, the air around her growing humid, crackling as her energies reached out to her, trying to break her soul without the contact.

"I've been real since as long as I can remember, and you - you've been running Kagome," the Mirror whispered, her energies crashing down on the girl and hitting her, causing her skin to split and her blood to spill.

But she didn't scream - Kagome never screamed. And it was something that the Mirror had grown accustomed to. Whenever Kagome gave up a part of herself, she merely closed her eyes and clenched her fists, allowing the pain to surge through her body, taking the aching of her nerves in stride as her chest swelled and her lungs burned. The Mirror - the Mirror always wished that she screamed, that she wouldn't hide her pain from the world - hide her self from the world, and yet there was no way to stop it.

Ever since her reflection had been twelve, she had merely given into the pain, taking it in stride as she lashed out at her, drinking and draining her Light. She would cry - always - she would cry, but she would never scream.

It was something that never ceased to amaze the Mirror, how one so young could be so strong, and yet - she didn't want to believe it.

She simply wanted to see that strength crack - to dissolve into nothingness as she drank Kagome's Light, attempting to replenish her own life.

The Mirror's eyes narrowed as she looked at the now bleeding girl, ignoring the tears rolling out of her eyes, and how her mouth moved soundlessly, attempting to speak, only failing to do so.

"Do not deny me," the Mirror whispered, dropping to her knees and placing a slender finger into the pool of blood.

Kagome whimpered, her voice cracked and hoarse as she looked towards her Mirror, her eyes narrowed in hatred.

She had always wanted to tell her.

She had always wanted to let her know that she hated her - that she wanted nothing more to do with her except - her Mirror was a part of her, she had grown up with her since she was a child. And she didn't want to let go of the friendship that had built between them despite the troubles - the pain that always lingered deep within.

And then it lanced through her, that same sharp pain as her barriers shattered, and her soul began to flow from her body, illuminating the air in a soft gray glow.

The Mirror smirked, sifting through the purity that still rested within her reflection's soul, searching for that impurity - trying to feed off of it.

"No matter what you do," the Mirror stated, her lips descending upon her reflections brow, " you will always give me part of you."

And Kagome tried to back away, to rid herself of the fond gesture and yet - she didn't want to.

The Mirror - she was right. No matter what she did the Mirror was always right.

And as the seconds became minutes, as her soul continued to float around her, that same impurity that she had fed on only moment before started to disappear, the Mirror's fading image become more and more solidified, her powers more pronounced as the impurity filled her soul, keeping her sated.

"You'll always share with me," the Mirror whispered, her fingers sliding through Kagome's blood, " always and forever."

"I. Hate. You." Kagome ground out, curling into a little ball as the gray diminished into nothingness, her soul flowing through her body once more.

"Just as much as you hate him?" The Mirror asked, her voice slightly mocking.

"Yes," Kagome answered immediately, tilting her head to look up to her Mirror, " I hate him more than anything."

The Mirror merely smiled, shaking her head slowly. "But he is fond of you, just as I am fond of you. Although, his love for you is different than mine, he still cares for you deeply."

"No," Kagome whimpered, the tears coming to her eyes quickly, " just stop lying to me! I don't - I don't want to hear anymore!"

"Then stop running from what's right in front of you," The Mirror whispered, her body disappearing into nothingness.

And Kagome continued to lie there, her body aching and cold, her blood pooling around her as her wounds started to heal slowly, along with her barriers and her soul. She couldn't believe her Mirror, the entity that she hated so completely. And yet - there was still that bond of friendship between them, the bond of complete understanding. Her Mirror knew her too well and - and if she allowed her to feed off of her any longer, she would know everything.

But she already knows my fears, Kagome thought her arms wrapping around her stomach, she already knows what I am truly afraid of.

Kagome knew - she couldn't have that.

There would have to be something - some way that Kagome would be able to counter it, counter the heartache and the pain. Her Mirror was supposed to be her best friend and yet she was her worst enemy as well.

'He has loved you ever since.'

Kagome shivered involuntarily as those words whispered through her mind, the chilled air causing goose bumps to rise upon her skin.

Perhaps - perhaps this time her Mirror was right, and if he did care about her like her Mirror said she did then - then she would simply have to make due.

"But I hate him," Kagome whispered to herself, closing her eyes tightly as tears streamed down her face, " and he's ignored me for all these years. Ever since my second feed it's like - he's forgotten about me. And - no - I can't go to him. He wouldn't know - he wouldn't care."

But, Kagome thought rolling onto her back so that she could look up at the stars, she did say that - that he loved me.

Kagome couldn't help but to laugh bitterly.

"It's seems I have no choice - no choice at all."

The wind caressed her skin, and Kagome's eyes slid closed, leaving her shattered soul to heal.

__________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________

"Inuyasha," the woman whispered, her hand sliding through his silver white hair as he stood there, watching her with a stony expression.

"What?" He asked, his voice low and gruff, his amber eyes failing to show his emotions.

"They said - they said that it has to stop. Otherwise - he wants it to stop," the woman said, her speech faltering. Inuyasha merely regarded her levelly before shrugging his shoulders, uncaring of the situation.

"I don't give a flying fuck. She stopped coming to me, I can't do much about that now can I?" He asked, twirling the ends of his hair around one clawed finger. The woman merely frowned, a line forming between her brows as she stepped away from him, instinctively crossing her arms over her chest.

"So you're just going to let it happen?"

Inuyasha glanced her, shrugging his shoulders indifferently.

"Need I remind you, she's your seedling. You need to take the initiative to protect her otherwise - Wind doesn't want to have to deal with it. You know that right?" The woman asked, her eyes narrowing as she watched the impassive hanyou gaze up at the stars, his body language revealing nothing about what he was thinking.

"She's not mine," he replied after a moment of silence, his voice soft and calm, " she hasn't been mine since before I can remember."

The woman merely scoffed, throwing her arms into the air.

"Of course she's yours Inuyasha. You love her right? You made the claim - you made her what she is now. So yeah - she's your seedling, and she wouldn't be what she is if you didn't love her. Now get up and go do something about it before Wind comes down here!"

"It's not that fucking easy!" Inuyasha yelled suddenly, turning raging amber eyes towards the woman.

But the woman merely stared at him, not frightened by his actions, almost as though she had been expecting this temper from him.

"Just because you're afraid of facing your demons, doesn't mean she needs to be hurt because of it. Do something now, or else Wind will make sure that you will be stuck in Purgatory for the rest of eternity."

"Wind can do whatever the hell he pleases, I am not going to see her. If she wants my help, she'll come to me. It's that simple," Inuyasha retorted, folding his arms over his chest and turning his eyes back to the stars.

"You're a prick, Inuyasha. Never in my life - Gods - why are you so afraid of a simple girl?"

"She hates me. End of story. Go away, or I'll kill you," Inuyasha knew it was an empty threat, one that would never be able to be fulfilled, but he wanted to be left alone - he didn't want to have to deal with the tainted memories anymore.

He had taken an innocent - a child - and now, no matter how strongly he felt for her, she hated him with all of her being. She despised the gift that had been bestowed upon her, and she had shown her hate for the gift right after her second feed - Inuyasha sighed loudly, slumping back against a giant fur tree. He shouldn't have to deal with this; it was as simple as that. His seedling didn't like being around him, and he wasn't going to force that on her. Whether or not Wind descended upon him - it didn't matter. He would simply tell the Entity that his seedling despised him - wished him to hell and back - and that was the only reason why he failed to help her.

He loved her - it was true - he loved her more than anything yet. Inuyasha growled, turning back towards his companion, his expression weary.

"You know as well as I do that I can't do anything unless she really wants me to," Inuyasha murmured, shifting so the woman could take her seat beside him.

"Of course, but that doesn't mean that you still can't watch over her. If nothing, you can get Wind to help. After all, he is just as fond of the girl as you are."

"Don't tell me," Inuyasha started bitterly, giving the woman a slanted glare, "that he has been watching over her as well?"

The woman merely laughed, shaking her head slowly.

"Wind has his own problems. It's not easy keeping the underworld under wraps after all," the woman replied, shaking her finger in a condescending way.

"Of course," Inuyasha started, rolling his eyes, "but then why does he care so much?"

The woman merely smiled, leaning over to place a kiss on Inuyasha's cheek.

"For the same reason you do."

And then, the woman disappeared into nothingness, her immortal soul swimming through the shadows once more.

__________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________

The lights danced over the mist slowly, the child's eyes bright as he took in the scene in front of him.

The male - he had reached his hand out - tracing the line of her jaw as she stared at him, her eyes dull and gray.

It was obvious that she felt no desire to be near him, that she felt no desire to be touched by him - and yet she had swallowed her pride, allowing the Seed to touch her so lovingly - it was painful for the child to watch. Normally he wouldn't care - he would simply fly by them, attempting to either scare them or ignore them, for fear of the beating his master would give him and yet - they were true Shadows - they fed off the souls of others, killing those who were impure so that they could swim into the underworld and live in an eternal hell.

The child shivered slightly, his dancing lights dimming as he moved through the swamp, attempting to get a closer look.

The girl was talking now, tears streaming down her face and the male - his hands were clenching and unclenching, blood dripping from the palms of his hand.

The child grinned, floating above the mist, hoping to hear past the barriers.

" - she keeps coming," the girl whispered, turning away from the boy.

"Well, I don't suppose there is much I can do about it except watch," the male tried to reply nonchalantly, only his voice came out extremely strained.

The child noticed that the girl gave the male an odd expression before shrugging, her arms folding over her chest defiantly.

"Then I'll guess you have to watch while she practically diminishes my life and shatters my soul, huh?" The girl asked, her voice sarcastic and cold. The boy frowned, his eyes narrowing dangerously as his hand latched out to grab onto her shoulder, his claws digging into her shoulder slightly.

"I'm not going to let you fucking die! You're too -" But the girl merely swatted his hand away, a noticeable fire burning within her eyes.

"Don't. I don't feel up to hearing your lies anymore. My Mirror - she says the same damned thing and I hate every single second of it. So don't. You. Dare."

The child noticed, with the utmost glee, that the girl was forcing those words passed her lips - that she truly did hate the male standing in front of her and - her Mirror. She had spoken about a Mirror, which could only mean that she had been targeted.

The child slid back into the mist, his lights dancing merrily around him at the information.

A Mentor was having problems with his seedling.

And his Master - his master would simply love to hear that the world of the Shadows was unstable.

Barely able to contain his grin, the child floated away, his lights trying furiously to keep up with him as he disappeared into the silver mist.

__________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________

Inuyasha's head whipped around, his eyes narrowing as he gazed into the mist, a line forming between his brows.

His skin had tingled then, that same burning sensation prickling his barriers whenever something unwanted stirred around him. Instinctively, he wrapped his hand around his seedling's wrist, pulling her close to him as his eyes darted around the grove of trees, attempting to pierce through the thick mist that hung over the swamp water.

His seedling merely huffed indignantly, attempting to escape his grasp, but he merely hooked his arm around her shoulders, hugging her to his body.

"Stay still," he growled," something's out there."

His seedling immediately stilled, blinking up at him before turning towards the swamp, her blue eyes wide with wonder.

A terse moment of silence passed, the wind caressed their skin gently, and Inuyasha shoved his seedling away from him roughly. He wouldn't force her to touch him, regardless of how deeply he cared for her.

"So," Kagome started awkwardly, turning towards her Mentor, " what happens if you can't stop it?"

Inuyasha shrugged, leaning against a tree as he gazed out into the darkened swamp, as though he might be able to find the source of their disturbance. " Wind takes care of it," he answered gruffly, picking at a piece of bark on the dying tree.

Kagome's eyes widened perceptibly, her mouth opening and closing silently, before Inuyasha shot her an irritated look.

"Do you really think that -"

"Yes," Inuyasha said through gritted teeth, turning back towards the swamp, "it's been rumored that he's - fond of you."

Inuyasha hated admitting this to his seedling - he hated letting her know that Wind was especially interested in her and yet - it was the only justified reason for why he would be looking so hard at Kagome. There were plenty of other Shadows who had Mirrors that lurked in the Shadows, waiting until they fed to shatter their soul and yet - Inuyasha sighed, turning to face Kagome, his amber eyes shimmering with an unknown emotion.

"I - I really don't," Inuyasha stopped then, frowning at the questionable look that Kagome shot his way, " I don't think that it would be a good idea if you fed tonight. At least on another tainted soul," he explained quickly at her baffled expression.

"Then, how will I survive the day?" Kagome asked slowly, unsure of whether or not she had heard her Mentor correctly.

"You can use my soul for tonight. Your Mirror will have to try to get passed my barrier, and even though part of me will be in you - I will still be able to protect my soul and she can't feed off of it."

Kagome frowned, her brows furrowing as she thought about his offer, unsure of whether or not she should believe him.

Because - whenever she fed off of an impure person, they had never been able to protect their souls, and her Mirror took it regardless of what barriers she might have managed to put up, but then - her Mentor was only giving her enough to survive the day, and that was all she truly needed. Her Mirror wouldn't be able to wander the manor then, and she, too, would be forced to rest but then -

Her Mentor would be up through the day, working to protect the piece of him that had been deposited into her soul.

And he would be even weaker the next night.

And if that were the case then - how would he protect her from her Mirror the next night?

"Wench," Inuyasha said unusually fondly, tugging on her hair gently, " remember you came to me. My job as a Mentor is to fucking protect you, so don't doubt me. I'm stronger than you, just remember that."

Kagome nodded slowly, swatting at his hand before fisting her hands at her hips, glaring at him levelly.

"Very well. What has to be done?"

A moment of silence passed, and Inuyasha merely shifted uncomfortably, giving her an embarrassed look before his hand snaked out and hooked around the back of her neck, pulling her towards him.

Kagome barely had time to register what was happening before his lips descended upon hers, and their souls connected.

_____________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________

His fingers slide through her hair, the moon reflecting on hi eyes as he watches her, his body pressed to hers.

He doesn't lie anymore - he doesn't whisper those sweet nothings.

And for once, she is content - content to merely rest within his arms - to feel his warmth melding in with hers.

And she smiles, her blue eyes shining bright, and her heart fluttering in her chest.

She knows he can feel it, the pitter-patter of heart as he gazes at her, mischief dancing in those beautiful dark orbs.

Please stay, she whispers, her fingers sliding down his arms, pulling him closer to her.

I can't make any promises, he responds, his lips dancing along her jaw.

I didn't ask you to, she murmurs and then - then she is whisked away in a whirl of emotions as he pushes into her, his eyes fluttering closed in ecstasy.

It's her dream, and he is beautiful.

She doesn't ever want it to end.

___________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________

A/N: Hee. I hope you enjoyed that. And please - don't worry. There will not be that much Inuyasha/Kagome stuffles.

(End Chapter One)