InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Obsidian love ❯ pulling a bunny ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

…Inu Yasha slashes with the Tetseiga at the demon seductress Meiome -the girl with the sword hand (sorta like Edward scissor hands gone killer) Meiome giggles "That the best you got, Dog boy?"

Koga runs into the battle seeing that Kagome is injured and Inu Yasha is battling what looks like a black haired girl with swords for hands, her hair flowing behind her as if the battle is in water. Koga shouts, "stupid Inu Yasha you let her hurt Kagome and it looks like she'll kill you. What the heck are you doing you little idiot freak? You can get yourself killed on your own time, but don't danger Kagome!"

"What did you call me you coward? Come say that to my face!" Meiome, fed up with being ignored cut at Inu, making a gash in his arm.

Suddenly Kagome jumps up when just a moment ago she was passed out. She shouts with a cold voice "Both of you are complete idiots, if you don't stop your endless bickering we are all going to die. If I don't die I'll chop your dead carcasses into bits and feed them to the hounds of Hell!!!" Both of the boys looked like Kagome sprouted another head. "Well, don't just stand there, Kill her!"

When they snapped out of it and started fighting, Shippo (starring at Kogome) saw something. Kagome started glowing. A ghost-like thing stepped out of her and materialized. It was a girl a little taller than Inu Yasha, she had white hair with black chunks. Her eyes were blue-grey, she had dog ears (that look like cat ears) and a big fluffy tail. She was wearing a black Kimono with a silver under kimono, and a matching ribbon loosely tying her hair back.

" Wha…!" Shippo exclaimed. Miroku and Sango looked towards Kagome (who was yet again passed out), saw the girl standing over her and gaped

"What are you staring at?" The mysterious girl looked towards the fighting and drew out an obsidian blade. It was almost half as big as she was, made completely of obsidian except for a metal lining around the edge making it extra sharp. It had carvings on the blade that no one could recognize at that point. She swiped the sword in the air making a sort of B sharp note ring. She ran towards the fighting and cut at Meiome chopping of her sword hand. She doubled back and let Inu Yasha make the killing blow to Meiome.

He and Koga came up to her and asked/screamed " who the heck are you?"

"I thought you people would never ask, I am Leanta, also called Obsidian Butterfly and Inu Yasha I am your sister " she said smiling

"Yeah right, and how am I 'sposed to believe that?" Inu scoffed

She drew out a blade the length of her arm "this is Tensaga, the blade made from our fathers fang,"