InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Obsidian love ❯ convincing Inu Yasha ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"This is Tensaga the blade made from our fathers fang. My mother was a wolf demon also called Obsidian Butterfly, this was her sword." She said pointing to the Obsidian Blade. " My father was taken from our world to this world when Aikawa was born. My mom died one moon ago. Her dying words were, " Use the key to find your brothers, only then can you use the Tensaga ." and then I came here, with of coarse my sister who is her somewhere… Aikawa!"

Out of the forest bounded a short (4'9) girl with white_ black hair and green eyes.

Just then Kagome comes to and groans. Inu and Koga runs to her "Are you Okay?"

"What happened?" groaned Kagome

Leanta went to her and said "Hello Kagome. I am Leanta Inu Yasha's older sister."

Kagome squinted. "Inu Yaha doesn't have a sister."

"I'm his long lost sister, so is my sister Aikawa."

"Hello" said Aikawa coldly.

"Hi"

Leanta helped Kagome to sit up. She then took an herb out of her pocket "Chew this it will help you feel better."

Inu Yasha kicked it out of Leanta's hand"How do we know it isn't poison?"

Leanta picked it up and tore o a piece to eat and gave the rest to Kagome " Its feverfew , and healing herb." She stands up like she was pulled be strings. Then she sniffed the air and growls. "Something stinks!"

Aikawa sniffs the air too. "It smells like Dinosaur dung."

Along the path came Sesshoumaru , the girl Rin, and the lizard thingy (which apparently smells like dinosaur poo)

Inu Yasha puts his hand on Tetseiga. "What are you doing here?"

"We felt something from another world land here" Said Sesshomaru in his old calm voice ( I might be getting Kurama from YYH mixed up with him but I don't know..)

"that would be us" steps in Leanta" I am Leanta Blahdy- Blahdy-Blah, This is Aikawa Yada Yada yah… we are your older sisters " (the reason I did the blah's and stuff was because when I originally wrote this I did it so that they told there names and titles which really made them seem stuck up and crap and I don't want that)

Sesshoumaru blinked. "Inu Yasha is this you're idea of a joke?"

"It isn't a joke" Leanta says "I have proof." She again draws out the blade.

"Tensaga, made of my fathers fang, it is time to show these idiots your power. Spirit call!" Her hair was blown back by a wind and a strange shape arose from the dead body of meiome, it was her spirit!