InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Obsidian love ❯ a voice in the shadows ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"Spirit of the dead I command you go forth, into the death bed of inhumanity. Fall!" The spirit then started rising until it disappeared.

Leanta fell a little and Aikawa caught her." Sis you okay?"

"Sure, just tired." She said

"See what you made her do you stupid idiots! If she passes out I will cut out that eye of yours and make you eat it you Dung smelling pretty boy!" Aikawa says drawing a sword that grew to about five feet.

"Aikawa don't scare them, I'm fine shesh squirt they must think we are crazy!" Miroku starts laughing while Sango says "that's an understatement. Shippo's practically hyperventilating from laughter.

Leanta stands up. "The sun's setting shouldn't we be setting camp"

What's this `we' you're talking about? Asked *Fluffy* ( Sesshoumaru is to long to Wright so he is now fluffy.)

"It's Inu Yasha, Kagome, Miroku, Sango, Shippo, Koga, Me, Aikawa, and you and your people, that are `we'"

"I don't think so" He says and walks away

"Fine be that way! Idiot Fluffy." More fits of laughter and out of breath `fluffy's' in sewed

Inu Yasha and Kagome start setting up camp while Leanta and Aikawa set up their pallets.

"You know just cause you're my supposed half sister doesn't mean you can trail around us."

Inu Yasha said testily

"One what will get you to believe I'm your sister? Sit up and bark? Two I can do what ever I want to."

After a while when people have stopped their out bursts of giggling they eat dinner. Inu Yasha refuses to let Leanta and Aikawa eat the food

"Inu Yasha let they have some food the came all the way to see you!"

Kagome You do know she possessed you"

"WHAT?!!!" Screamed the girl turning to Leanta who was sipping tea

"I had to or else Koga and Inu would have killed you all."

"My name is Inu Yasha Inu Yasha not Inu."

"Whatever"

"Ehhrr" He growled. Leanta's eyes slit a deep growl escaped her. Her fluffy tail rose and she went on all fours. Aikawa pulled out a whip with wicked hooks on the ends

"Is that a challenge?"

It is what you make it" whispered Leanta

Inu Yasha lunged at her. Giving her no time to draw her sword, forcing hr to duck. As he was flying over her she kicked out making him soar over her and land into a tree.

She than drew her Obsidian blade as Inu Yasha slipped and fell hard, to the ground. He steadily got up.

Before he could attack they herd a female voice ask "Leanta why's you start a fight with out me?"