InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Of Demons and Humans ❯ Dream ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

AN: Yaaay! Second chapter, and still going! YAYS! ^-^ I usually quit with stories, even before I actually get to the plot! BUT NOT THIS ONE! So yay.
I may have only got ONE review, but it was enough to get my ass going on this chapter. Its short, but I've had a lot to do lately, so meh! :PP
This chapter has a bit of lime in it. I was going to make a nice steamy sex scene, but I had forgotten that I had put this story rated as `T'. So no sex. ;-; Sorry to those who want it!
So yes! PLEASE READ AND REVIEW!
Also, has anyone figured out who the father is yet? ;)
 
~Hizu Chan
 
 
 
“W-what?!” Miroku looked appalled. Inu Yasha burst out laughing, falling on the ground. Miroku frowned, confused. “What the hell do you mean?!”
“You're pregnant, Miroku!” he couldn't stop laughing; the thought of the human with an overly large stomach was too much for him.
“No, I'm not!” Miroku glared at the laughing Hanyou. “I'm a guy, you idiot!”
The Hanyou wiped a tear from his eye, finally slowing his laughs. “That's what I thought, Miroku, but there are ways for you to bare a child,” Inu Yasha looked up at Miroku now, a grin on his face, his golden eyes glinting in an almost childish manner.
Miroku raised a brow, putting a hand on his hip. “Oh? And how would that happen?”
“You could have mated with a demon…” Inu Yasha said, shrugging. “But what I don't get, is what demon would that be…?” he asked, standing.
Miroku rolled his eyes, annoyed now. “Inu Yasha, don't be stupid. It was obviously one of the girls that you smelt! Or the wind could have picked up on another demon! It wouldn't be me!”
“It has to be, Miroku. The smell is strongest near you, so that's the only explanation. The other demon's scent is vague on you, but it's there. You might want to tell me now, because I'll just find out sooner or later,” he kept his eyes on Miroku, a small smile playing across his lips.
“I think you're just talking out of your ass now. You might want to get your nose fixed if you want to smell the enemy coming. You might also want to try apologizing to Kagome. She is pretty mad at you. Oh, and one more thing. Don't you dare say anything about this to the girls. We don't want them to be subjected to your insanity…” he said, laying back down to go to sleep. He closed his eyes, ready to ignore Inu Yasha's disagreement, but it did not come. The Hanyou remained silent. He cracked open one eye to see what he was doing, and noticed Inu Yasha was looking out towards the land. He was probably checking for when the girls were to return. Though they hadn't been gone long, they still could be in some sort of danger. He shook his head, not worried about it too much. They were strong girls, and Kagome had a scream that would warn Inu Yasha if they were in serious trouble. Nothing to worry about at all…
He ran his fingers through his hair one last time, before slowly drifting off to sleep.
 
I can feel my heart skip a beat as the demon before me approaches in languid strides. I want to run away, but my eyes are locked only on him. I want to fight back, but my body won't obey me. I close my eyes, trying to erase his beauty from my mind. Try as I might, his long, silvery hair, and golden eyes still linger, etched in my memory.
Before I know it, his deathly claws are at my throat. I can only gulp, praying that he will spare me. “Know your place, human,” his voice reaches me like the cool breeze of a hot day. My skin tingles from the sensation of him close to me. I can feel the warmth radiate off of his hot body. I want to feel more of him.
“L-let me go!” I choke out. I open my eyes to meet the most beautiful golden orbs. I can feel my face burn up with embarrassment, hoping he doesn't notice my sudden uneasiness. I can feel all walls I have placed up come crashing down into a giant heap of ruble. He was winning the battle before it really even started. “W-what are you going to do…?” I ask, frightened out of my mind. He chuckles, as though answering my question were like answering a little kid.
“I'm going to do what you disserve…” The coldness of his voice caused me to shiver, my eyes still looking into his. He held my gaze, not allowing me to react to anything that was to follow. I knew what his motive was, and I was terrified. He was going to kill me. Of course he was. He knew I was Inu Yasha's friend, and to kill me was a good way to get under the Hanyou's skin.
He lifted his hand, preparing to strike me down, and I closed my eyes tight, ready for the pain to come. To my utter surprise, it did not. Instead, I felt a gentle scrape against my cheek. I opened my eyes, and saw that he was stroking my skin with his claw. By impulse, I could feel myself lean into his touch, wanting more of the gentle touch. His golden eyes still remained on me, intrigued by my sudden action. He did not stop his actions, though. His other hand released my aching neck, and gently tugged at my clothes, letting them fall down my shoulders slowly. He did the same to his clothes, and I could only watch in aw, as the white cloth, ever so slowly, almost seductively, fall down his milky white shoulders as well.
I looked up at him, confused as to why he was stripping himself and me. He answered my question with forceful kiss to the lips. My eyes widened, unsure how to react, so I pushed him away. In retaliation to my shove, he grabbed the back of my head, forcing my head up. He brought his lips to mine once again, but this kiss was harsher, and almost painful. He deepened the kiss, probing my mouth with his tongue. I had no choice, but to comply with it, kissing back with just as much force and vigor. I could feel his claws running up and down my back, causing my skin to tingle. He was the one to pull away first, looking me in the eyes.
“Tonight, human, you will be mine to do with as I please…”
 
 
AN: How was that?! Left off at kind of a bad place, eh? Oh well! I'll have the third chappy up soon! Thanks for reading! ^-^