InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ On a Leash ❯ Dance Lessons and Sewing Pins ( Chapter 30 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Wow…Chapter 30? I'm surprised to be honest. Over 1300 reviews…? Man oh man. Well, don't worry--the fun's not over yet. We still have some things to cover.

Sorry for the delay. School eats up a lot of my time, and recently my muse has had a terrible cold. Poor guy. (Yes, my muse is male. Well one of them anyway.) I claim ownership of the word "spazmatic". Meh.

Chapter Thirty:Dance Lessons and Sewing Pins

"No, no, no, Inuyasha," sighed Miroku, turning the CD player off which caused the dancers to pause. He stepped over to the half-demon and Sango in the middle of the ballroom, still in perfect, unmoving form. "You're still getting it wrong. I don't understand how you could possibly be so bad at dancing."

Inuyasha harrumphed while Sango nodded. "I have to agree with Miroku on this one. Your footwork is so amazing when you're fighting, but now when it comes to waltzing, it's like you have two left feet."

"I'm not that bad," he protested.

"Tell that to my feet…" Sango winced slightly as she glimpsed down to her tennis shoes. "…I don't think I have any feeling left in my right toe…" She was suddenly extremely glad that they were allowed to where shoes when practicing.

"Stop your complaining, would you?" Blushing, the hanyou took hold of his dance partner's hand. "Let's just try it again, all right?"

Sango looked at Miroku who simply sighed once more and tramped back over to the CD player and hit the play button, filling the grand ballroom with the recorded sounds of the Tokyo Philharmonic. The monk watched as the inevitable played out-or in this case, waltzed out-as it had for the past two weeks: Inuyasha and Sango would start out nicely, but about thirty seconds later the hanyou was making growls of concentration while the girl flinched a bit every time Inuyasha trod on her feet.

Miroku rubbed at his temple. If he told Inuyasha to do an individual position with Sango, the boy would do so beautifully, but as soon as he was asked to string them all together, it was like he forgot how to function correctly. When Inuyasha's fighting, all of his energy is focused onto that one prospect of beating his opponent, so they have his attention, Miroku thought, internally cringing for Sango's sake as said half-demon crunched her toes again. He spends more time staring at his own missteps than looking his partner in the eyes. How many times have I told him how important it is to keep eye contact? She is supposed to have his attention, not his shoes.

"Inuyasha, just this time let me lead and show you how to do this correctly," insisted Sango.

He snapped, "No. It's just a box-step. I should be able to at least do a fucking box-step."

"Yes, yes," she said with a roll of her eyes, "that's what you keep telling us."

"I can do it!"

Frowning slightly, Sango watched her partner's face. Ever since she and Miroku had begun teaching him and Kagome dance lessons, he had insisted that he could at least box-step, but every time he tried with her, it seemed as if he choked up. It looked like he was trying to remember something, recreate something that Sango had no clue about.

Kagome was an excellent dancer, so Miroku had lucked out and had no trouble with her. Most times, she would skip out of lessons so she could focus on her schoolwork. Today she was seated over by the large glass doors that led out to the parapet and from there to the seashore.

Ever so often Sango would see her friend's head of black hair bob up from her textbook to giggle at her predicament. She wouldn't be laughing if she was dancing with him…. A smile slipped across her face as an idea came to her mind; just as quickly it turned to a grimace when Inuyasha tramped on her feet once more.

Finally, the song ended, and Sango quickly pulled away from Inuyasha---who stood huffing with his arms crossed tightly over his chest-and called, "Hey, Kagome."

The girl peered up from her book to her friend. "Hmm?"

"Kagome," walking over to the younger girl, "how about you dance with Inuyasha? He's your fiancé after all."

"But I thought you were practicing with him."

"My feet are tired. Come on, Kagome." Sango reached out and grasped the girl's arms and hauled her to her feet. "He's going to be dancing with you at the ball. He's your date."

Her face flushed and her textbook fell to the ground. "W-well…" she stammered as she was brought over to her frustrated fiancé. Inuyasha looked to her with slight annoyance, and Kagome only smiled to counter his scowl. "I guess that makes sense. I probably should have been practicing with Inuyasha from the beginning."

Miroku grinned lopsidedly as he shrugged. "Sesshoumaru hinted that it would probably be for the best to teach you two apart from each other. The last thing we needed was you two to start bickering over nothing."

"Keh, whatever," mumbled Inuyasha, taking Kagome's hand in his and placing the other on her waist. "Let's just get started, ok, Miroku?"

Nodding once, Miroku turned the music back on. A soothing ballad floated into the room and the pair started to move.

They started off a little unsteady at first. Inuyasha kept bumping into his fiancée and his face continued to glow pink.

Kagome frowned slightly as Inuyasha stared down at his feet. His body was tense; she could feel his shoulder muscles tightly coiled beneath her palm. "Relax, Inuyasha. It's just me. Come on, look me in the eyes." The half-demon grumbled something under his breath. But, she didn't give up. "You're supposed to look your partner in the eyes when you waltz, so come on. Just pretend Sango and Miroku aren't here. Just pretend it's you and me…like before…" she added, her voice just above a whisper.

Finally, as the music slid into a soft, gradual retard, Inuyasha's gaze met Kagome's. The pair lingered at a stand-still as the trembling violin chord faded into an inaudible range. Wordlessly, as the majestically growing cello solo began, the couple started to gracefully float along the marble floor, twisting and spinning with natural ease, their eyes entranced with and never leaving the other.

The villa's ballroom slipped away, and they were left in their own world of soft hues that melted together, listening to the sounds of utopia that the passionately dark cello thrummed.

Inuyasha squeezed Kagome's hand slightly, and she gave his one as well. He dipped her a little, and she trusted him fully as she leaned back, yet never allowed their eye contact to break. It was then, as he righted Kagome, and they started swirl around once more, that Inuyasha's heart suddenly felt very full as the beats sped up.

The longer he looked into her blue-grey eyes, the more adrift his mind became by their shimmering warmth. Strange sensations tingled throughout his entire body and it confused the half-demon greatly. Lucidness overtook his mind, yet Inuyasha didn't possess enough foresight to identify exactly what the emotion that was blossoming strongly in his heart. So when the music finally died completely away, he quickly pulled away from Kagome and ripped his gaze clear of hers only to refocus it back onto his shoes as the realm of indistinct colors and objects were reborn into the décor of the ballroom.

The sound of clapping hands reached the hanyou's ears, which twitched slightly at the noise. "Wonderful job, Inuyasha," congratulated Miroku, walking towards them. "I think you will be fine as long as you are with Kagome."

As long as I'm with Kagome…? thought Inuyasha. His insides shuddered and his heart hastened again. "Then we're finished," he mumbled shortly while he just as curtly spun on his heel and strode swiftly out of the vast room. He only looked up once from the floor as he rounded the corner to see Kagome's confused and slightly hurt face.

---------------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------------------

Inuyasha sat cross-legged upon his large bed, staring up at the ceiling of his immaculate bedchamber. Tetsusaiga lay across his knees; there was no way he was going to leave it at home with the Higurashis. He slowly drew the blade from its scabbard and ran a calloused fingertip over the flat of his katana. What's wrong with me, Tetsusaiga? Why did I suddenly feel so…lost? It was like something out of a dream…

Easing his back against his large stack of goose-feather pillows, to which he'd grown quite fond of over the last two weeks, the half-demon closed his eyes. The whole time I was trying to dance with Sango…I kept trying to remember what it was like to dance with Kagome. It's been the first in weeks since she and I danced together in the rain…and I guess I just wanted that feeling again… I wanted to be close to her, and looking into her eyes made me feel something I've never felt before. I never felt that way for Kikyou….

With a sigh, he expertly twisted his wrist with Tetsusaiga in grasp and flipped it once in the air, only to catch it by the hilt again. "I swore I'd protect Kagome and her family…forever…." His gaze was drawn down to his blade and then out to the bay window. It's true. I'd never want anything to happen to Kagome… I…

I care for her…

---------------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------------------

Kagome lay on her stomach on the bed, her school books stacked neatly on the writing table in her room. The curtains were drawn apart slightly, allowing a yawn of sunshine to warmly light the space. Her hair fell in tendrils about her face rather than the waves it had before-apparently the salt air was affecting her hair just as much as her head.

Her mind was allowed to wander to Inuyasha. Their dance together had proved to be the most lucid connection they had possessed thus far, and it made the string of fate that bound the two of them stronger. While it had hurt her feelings that he had left so abruptly, Kagome had learned that was just Inuyasha's way when he was faced with something that would be emotional, and did her best to just take like a grain of salt.

Despite his nature, he had come a long way since she had first gotten to know his hanyou form. Kagome had admitted to herself that she didn't mind any more. She was certain he would soften up a little more over the years, and marrying him would definitely give her the time to get him to be a bit more affectionate. Kagome smiled to herself; spending the rest of her life with Inuyasha suddenly didn't sound as outlandish as it had before. To be honest, she was looking forward to her sixteenth birthday.

Then I'll be old enough to marry, she thought before blushing and waggling her head. "I really never thought things would quite turn out this way. I love being with him…even if he is a jerk sometimes, Inuyasha has a good heart." Kagome laughed gently.

She had always planned on marrying for love, but that was before she found out about the engagement and when Grampa had told her, she had bawled, saying that she wasn't going to marry a half-demon, even if they did age slower; she had screamed she wasn't going to marry someone she didn't want to…. Strange that Inuyasha seemed to pacify those more tender notions now as well. The thought made her turn a little redder.

"And I used to think the mystery man I was engaged to was gonna be a really cruel guy…" Her laughter faded and a pensive furrow crossed her brow.

There was still the matter of Naraku. While he wasn't after Inuyasha's Tetsusaiga anymore, it was obvious he was still very enamored with the Shikon no Tama. It had to have been destiny playing a major hand in this-that out of all the possible dogs, she picks the only enchanted one that was her ignorant fiancé, which lead her to an even more worrisome state over a magical ball that no one really knew anything about, with the exception of his mother.

"The Shikon no Tama is to be kept out of evil's hands. One fragment of power ripped from his grasp will fell him completely. That one piece can lead to either triumph or defeat."

That was what Setsuna had said, wasn't it? A single piece from the Shikon-a shard of Kagome's destiny-a fragment of her life…Kagome sighed, fully aware of the foreshadowing and situational irony that loved to dominate her existence, and had dictated it since before she was even conceived.

She lifted the glowing magenta bead from where it laid on the light blue comforter and brought it up to her eyes. A single shard will fell him… Sitting on her knees, Kagome stared intently at the powerful orb betwixt her fingertips. A single piece…

It looked like some kind of glass. Glass can crack. Following that notion, the girl rapped it against the metal bed frame-one time softly and another with as much strength as she could muster. She frowned at the perfect sphere that glowed up at her. "Well, that didn't work. I'll have to try something else…."

Sliding off the bed, one leg at a time, Kagome mused, as she stepped over to the writing table, Mikos can channel their energy into objects…like how I can activate a sutra or an ofuda… Grampa said I could use my miko energy for both offensive and defensive purposes like the ones in history did.

Her gaze slid over the writing table- across her Trigonometry book, the collection of pens and pencils, the stationary paper, until finally lingering on the silver letter opener tucked safely in its sleeve. Pensive-faced, Kagome removed it, having never used it in her time at the villa thus far, always resorting to using her finger to slit open the envelopes that contained letters from her family. The letter opener was shaped into a thin dagger, the blade about as long as the length from the bottom of her palm to the tip of her middle finger. It looked quite sharp.

Kagome set it down and removed the necklace bearing the Shikon no Tama from around her neck. Laying the Shikon no Tama on the table also, she gripped the chain close to the jewel's curve. Kagome snatched the letter opener in her right hand, poising the point just above the smooth surface of the Shikon.

She closed her eyes, saying a prayer to herself. "Please let this work." She focused all of her energy into her right hand, and then tried to coax it into the letter opener; it began to feel like an extension of her hand as it pulsed with slight warmth. Kagome raised the letter opener a little higher.

Sensing the tendrils of energy from the Shikon no Tama, she concentrated her miko power to connect with it as she brought the sharp point of the letter opener down towards the jewel. With a heavy heave of breath, Kagome felt the letter opener strike the hard, rounded surface. There was a faint ringing following after a short crack.

Opening her eyes, Kagome saw a sliver glistering iridescent pink lying atop the cherry wood writing table. She slipped the Shikon no Tama around her neck once more-making certain to have the missing section face her-before taking the fragment between her thumb and forefinger. It continued to softly chime. Stuffing it into her pocket, she intoned, "I should probably find a place to hide this." Crossing over to the dresser, she pulled out Inuyasha's old dog collar from the top drawer.

Even though Inuyasha didn't have to wear the stupid thing any more, Kagome held onto it just in case. She reasoned it might come in handy again, like it did when she had to carry him back to the shrine on New Years, though now Kagome had a different idea.

She returned to the writing desk, stretched out the scaly band, and used the letter opener again to cut a small slit near the center of it. "Perfect." Withdrawing the Shikon shard from her pocket, Kagome started to carefully inch it into the collar. She had almost had it all the way in, wiggling it slightly, until it wouldn't budge.

She pressed her thumb on top of the incision where the last bit of the Shikon shard poked out and began to shove it deeper; however, when Kagome gave it one final thrust, a brusque jab connected with her thumb that made her hiss in pain.

Pulling her hand away, the girl saw a globule of blood forming on her light skin. Tears teased at her eyes, and Kagome blinked them away as she promptly stuck her thumb in her mouth. That really smarted…

Even so, she toted the collar back to the top drawer of the dresser and hid it beneath a pair of socks. Not bad, girl, she congratulated herself just as someone promptly rapped on the door.

Toddling over to the door, Kagome yanked it open. "'ey 'ango!" she greeted her friend around her injured digit.

Sango smiled. "Hey, Kagome. Did you cut your thumb?" She simply smiled more as her best friend nodded.

Kagome popped it out of her mouth and wiped it on her light blue skirt, while sheepishly grinning. "Yeah. How are you doing, Sango?"

"Just fine," she replied, coming into the room while Kagome shut the door after her. "I hope you don't mind practicing with Inuyasha the rest of the time. I don't think my feet can take it." Sango inadvertently glanced at her slipper-clad feet.

"No problem. You're coming to the ball, too, right?"

"Of course. Sesshoumaru is keeping quite of a few of his operatives close at hand."

The younger girl grinned. "So, do you have a date, Sango?"

Sango spluttered. "No!" She watched as her friend gave her a mischievous wink. "Kagome, you'd better not be planning something."

Kagome didn't reply as she went over to her assignment notebook and began flipping to the back page. "But, Miroku's gonna be there, right?"

"Well, yes…. Kagome, don't you even dare!" said Sango, hastily coming over to the girl.

"Do what?"

"Think of getting me to go with Miroku. He's a friend, not a love interest," she huffed.

"Oh really?" intoned Kagome as her fingers withdrew a photo strip from the pocket of her notebook. "Sango, I doubt your feelings have changed since then," she insisted waving the incriminating pictures from the photo booth in front of her best friend's face. Kagome grinned more as Sango turned a few shades red when her eyes trailed down to the last snapshot of them kissing. "Miroku really does care about you. You really care about him. It's just a little date for the ball. It won't be bad, I mean it, Sango."

"Kagome," Sango swallowed, "where did you get those…?"

"Oh, these? I got them when you two were in the photo booth when we were Christmas shopping." Kagome artfully moved out the way with a laugh as Sango lunged for them. "I'll gladly give you them if you just go to the ball with Miroku. It'll be better than going alone. Otherwise, I could have a lot of fun with these if you decline."

Sango frowned slightly. She knew when she'd been cornered. "Are you blackmailing me, Kagome?"

The girl nodded with a smile.

"You've really been hanging around Miroku too much-you're learning all his swindling habits…." Sighing, Sango blew out her cheeks as she pinched the bridge of her nose. Finally, she waved her hands in the air. "All right, all right-you have a deal."

"Great!" bubbled Kagome. "I'm sure Miroku will be thrilled you agreed."

"Wait-did he know about this?"

"Well, he did want me to convince to go with him," she replied.

Sango made a slight growl. "That conniving, little ass…."

---------------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------------------

A week of teaching Inuyasha to waltz hadn't been as horrendous as Sango had made it out to be-or has horrendous as it had been for her. While her fiancé had seemed a little out of it at times, Kagome figured he was just tired. There was a lot for him to deal, what with inheriting a fortune, probably unmentioned duties; the matter of Naraku and the Shikon no Tama….

Now that Kagome thought about it, she was feeling a little tired herself.

She stifled a yawn as the seamstress fitted her dress, making little noises of acknowledgement in the back of her throat. Fluttering her eyelids open, Kagome peered lazily into the mirror ahead of her. She thought she looked a little silly, standing there on a round, padded pedestal with her arms outstretched to the sides. It looks like I'm going to take flight… she mused dryly.

The silk of the gently billowing skirt of the ball gown was gathered to the right by the woman's nimble hands. Kagome glanced down with fascination as the fabric was expertly pinned up by her hip, leaving only the white petticoat to cover her legs, down to the ankles. The seamstress was young, maybe six or seven years older than her at most. Despite the seamstress obvious youth, she went about her work with an air of professionalism and a slight smile on her face whenever she had the sewing pins out from betwixt her teeth to ask how the dress fit.

Kagome smiled again. The feel of such expensive fabric was wonderful, though she couldn't help but feel a little overwhelmed by the richness of it. She had been so pampered so far-she'd never had a seamstress custom make a dress for her before.

The young seamstress secured the last section of fabric with her remaining sewing pin. She rose to her feet, absently brushing back a tendril of dark brown hair that had come free of its upsweep. "Is that too tight?"

"No," Kagome replied. "But, could I lower my arms now?"

The woman smiled. "Of course--if you're comfortable in the dress now, sure. Just be careful of those pins-they could stick you."

Kagome smiled gratefully as she relaxed her arms. "Thanks."

"No problem. Here." She extended a hand. "Let me help you down so you can stretch your legs a little. I'm not a total slave driver."

Taking it, Kagome hopped off the pedestal, noticing the two bands on the seamstress's ring finger. "You're married?" she asked, a little surprised.

"Hmm? Oh yes." The woman drew her hand away in favor to remove her black rectangular eyeglasses. She grinned a little more as a sparkle danced in her chocolate brown eyes. "I've been married for about two years now."

"Wow-what's it like?"

The woman paused to ponder before laughing, "It's great. You're going to marry Tanaka Inuyasha, aren't you?"

Kagome blushed a little, her gaze darting to the ground as she gingerly sat her rump on the pedestal and stretched her legs fore her. "Yes… Oh, by the way, I'm Kagome," she quickly said, suddenly remembering her manners, and suddenly feeling equally sheepish; this woman had been working on her dress since she had come to the villa, and she had never once introduced herself. She had to still so long for the most part, so it wasn't a wonder she had never actually spoken to the woman.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Kagome. I'm Mia." Pulling up one of the rolling chairs, Mia delicately sat down, resting her palms on her knees. "You seem kind of nervous about the marriage thing. Then again, I'm not surprised. You are awful young. My husband and I aren't exactly old, and weren't when we first talked about tying the knot."

"How old are you?" asked Kagome before quickly shutting her mouth. She mentally berated herself; etiquette lessons or not, her mother had taught her well enough not to bluntly asked questions like that. Maybe over the months Inuyasha's bad manners were rubbing off on her…. Her expression horrified, Kagome started to apologize only to stop at the sound of Mia's light laughter.

"Don't look so freaked out. I'm twenty-three." So Kagome's guess had been close, only a year off. Mia set her glasses atop her head like a pair of sunglasses and grinned. "If it makes you feel any better, my husband is also a dog hanyou."

"Really?" As giddy by the idea of marrying Inuyasha as she was, there were still a lot of worries and uncertainties flittering throughout her mind. There was a spark of kinship, and Kagome hoped that maybe Mia could help her out a little as a wife of a dog hanyou to a future one. "What's he like? Is he nice? How long have known him?" All right, so she was more than a little fretful.

"My husband? Well, I've known him since I was in elementary school. He's sweet, kind, an idiot, loyal, spazmatic, hot-tempered, loving," Mia rattled off, her nose scrunching up in concentration. "He's basically a little bit of everything. Some days I love him to bits and pieces, and some days I just want to beat his head in until it's just bits and pieces that remain."

Kagome giggled into her hand. "That sounds a lot like Inuyasha. Though--'spazmatic'?"

"Oh, heh," Mia turned a pinkish over the bridge of her nose, lighting her fair skin, "sorry. Some habits from when we still lived in the United States. It's just a made-up word. He just has a tendency to befuddle himself and get worked over nothing, but I assure you, it's not as bad any more, Kagome."

The girl snickered some more. She loved the way Mia easily inserted insults-or traits that were most probably true of her husband-without worrying about it. "You sound like you have a great relationship."

"Oh we do. Without him, my life wouldn't be nearly so much fun. He's the one who taught me Japanese. He started learning in high school and I was taking Spanish…"

"So you traded information?" asked Kagome, eyes alight with interest.

"Quite often. I've met Inuyasha. Quite a bother to get to stay still when trying to measure him for his suit." Mia shook her head. "Inuyasha's a lot like my husband when he was that age, only I could always coax him to come off of whatever was getting his dander up. It takes a little more coaxing on my part to get Inuyasha to calm down, but maybe he just settles down for you, hmm?" Mia's brown eyes sparkled as she twirled her wedding ring and engagement ring around her finger.

"Wh-what makes you say that?" stuttered Kagome quietly, looking away from the seamstress and to the painting of flowers hanging on the wall, no doubt done by Kagura.

"Let's just say I know dog demons. Besides, Inuyasha mumbled things about you when he thought I couldn't hear."

Kagome's head snapped towards Mia. "H-he did?"

Mia nodded as she stood up and stretched. "Uh-huh."

The girl's heart sped up slightly. "What did he say…?"

Musing for a second, Mia finally answered as she picked up her measuring tape and threw it over her shoulders, "Just a lot of questions he wanted answers too."

"Oh…" Kagome's heart calmed a bit. It hadn't been exactly what she'd been looking for. Then again, she wasn't exactly sure what she was looking for.

A pause ensued until Mia smirked quietly. "He also said you're a great dancer." She made a chuckle in the back of her throat at the stunned look on Kagome's face. "But, he said that one aloud."

Another smile crossed Kagome's face. It was simple praise that she hadn't even heard, but even so, it made her feel content. "I don't often get compliments from him," she admitted quietly, still smiling. "Does your husband give you compliments a lot?"

Mia shrugged slightly, reaching over and sipping from the bottle of lemonade. "Depends," she replied, screwing the cap tightly on again before setting the bottle back beside her bag. "He gives me more praise than your fiancé does, not to say he doesn't mercilessly pick on me, but he's more of a romantic in nature. Regardless," she added on teasingly, moving her glasses to sit on her nose again, "if he doesn't appreciate the fact I've been picking up and washing his dirty clothes soon, he's going to find himself sleeping among them for a while."

Kagome giggled. "I hope Inuyasha and I can get along like that."

"You can, Kagome. "

"I'm just worried it's not going to be like a real marriage because this was arranged…."

Nodding, Mia patted Kagome's head once in a sisterly fashion. "You just have to work at it. It takes understanding, communication, respect and love-lots of love. You two seem to get along well. You can't honestly tell me, Kagome, that you don't feel that way for Inuyasha, and vice versa." Mia smiled as Kagome blushed again. "Now then, I have to return to slave driver mode, and see if everything's adjusted just right so I can get to the final stitch."

Sighing slightly, Kagome got up, and with Mia's help, stood atop the pedestal cushion again. The young seamstress went back to work, and, gripping the Shikon no Tama once for assurance, Kagome felt a bit more certain about things, that all would be all right by the end. Somehow, she knew she could trust Mia's word.

She was right about my feelings too… She knows a lot for being pretty young…. Spreading her arms out once more, like an eagle about to take flight, Kagome inquired, "Hey, Mia?"

"Yeah, kiddo?" her voice floated up from somewhere by her feet accompanied by a few soft tugs on the skirt.

"Does your husband have dog ears?"

"Blond ones. But his father taught him a special trick to disguising them, so he looks human most of the time. Why, I don't know."

Kagome smiled. "I like Inuyasha's ears."

"Me too," agreed Mia with a wistful sigh. "Now if only I could get my idiot husband to keep his like that all the time."

"Why doesn't he?"

"He says that it's too easy to get junk in them…and," she added guiltily," that I play with them all the time."

Kagome laughed. "It's all about the ears, isn't it?"

"Don't be naïve, Kagome," playfully chided Mia. "Of course it's about the ears."

---------------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Well, I know it took me a while to finish, but I sincerely hoped you enjoyed. We're not done yet, don't fret! I'm still very busy, but I will try to get the chapters out when I can. My muses are better, of which Mia is mine and you cannot have. Steal her, and I will be forced to hurt you. Anyway, next chapter is plotted in my head. It's a matter of time. Seriously.

Moonlight Shadow