InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Once in love and Twice to die ❯ History of Inuyash and InuNasha ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The group arrived at the village, but what they saw was not what they were expecting. The village was gone; all they huts were burned down, all but one. So they walked up to where the village was and looked around.
"Looks like they have been burned down for months, everything is a disaster" Miroku said.
"Years to be exact" a voice said.all turned around to see who it was; when they turned around they saw old lady about kaeda's age.
"Sorry if I have startled you," she said, "my name is Serenity" she smiled at them.
"Hello" they all said excepted Inuyasha,
"my name is Kagome and this is Sango, Miroku, Shippo, Kirlala, and that over there is Inuyasha," Kagome pointed to were Inuyasha was standing.
"That is Inuyasha?!" she asked surprised,
"yes, why?"said nothing but walked over to Inuyasha, who was standing on a hill looking around, with the others following close behind, and put a hand on his shoulder. "I know why you are here and I am sorry but I can't help you."
"What happened? Where is she? And how long?" Inuyasha asked, but almost afraid to have asked.
"There was a fire, she saved my hut and myself, everyone else died, no one knows were she is, she has been gone for 50 years, I'm sorry" her voice held much sadness.
"Inuyasha, what are you guys talking about? And who is this she you are talking about? What is going on?" Shippo asked in a harsh tone.
"Inuyasha you did not tell them to know?" Serenity asked,
"... No" he replied hastily "I did not tell them about her, and yes I was going to tell them before we came but... I just couldn't" Inuyasha said looking at the ground.
"Who are you guys talking about?!" they asked they were getting annoyed, but Inuyasha was now pissed off
"WOULD YOU GUYS SHUT UP!" he yelled,
"Inuyasha calm down would you like me to explain thing to them?" Serenity asked,
"Feh, whatever, I don't care... you can tell them" Inuyasha then turned around and walked into the hut.
"Come on then, lets go in my hut and I will explain everything," They all nodded and followed the old women into the hut.inside and everyone was settled around the fire that was built, Serenity started to tell the story of the mystery women.
"Now along time ago when Inuyasha was small, he lived here in this village with his mother. He was about 5 years old, when all this happened. One day, when he was down by the river getting fish for supper, he saw something, floating in the river, when he looked closer he saw that is was a body, so he went in, and pulled it on shore. Then he noticed that is was a girl, he listened for her breathing, but she was not, so he breathed air into her," Inuyasha blushed, "She coughed up the water, and started to breath again, she looked at Inuyasha then passed out again. When she woke up a day later, she told them her name."
"And what was her name?" Sango asked
"InuNasha, but she liked to be called Nasha,"
"so what happened to her?"
"Well if you guys would shut up!" yelled Inuyasha "you would know!"
"Sorry continue"
"Very well, Inuyasha and Nasha became best friends. They stuck together through everything. Now something else about Nasha she was a very strange person, She was actually a Half Inu-Youkai like Inuyasha. They were always picked on, but they always helped each other, when they needed it."
"So Nasha was a half demon what did she look like?" Kagome asked,
"Oh she was very beautiful, Inuyasha's mother knew that they would become mates. She always told then that, but they always said 'eww degusting'" Serenity laughed, "She had Silverish blue hair with black streaks, and beautiful golden eyes, so far she is the only female half demon known in all if Japan. But the villagers could not see there beauty and they wanted them died, but they would not dare touch them because Inuyasha's mother would not let anybody harm her babies, I was just a young girl at the time, but my mother would not let them be hurt either."
"So what happened?" Shippo asked,
"Well a year went by and they had a secret place that they always played at, everyday, but they went home because Inuyasha's mother had gotten sick just months before, but when they came back she was gone, she had died, she had a dream about them dieing, and rushed to see them, but did not make it out of the village." Inuyasha had his head down, and clenched his fists,
"Were so sorry" they said.
"It's okay. But the villagers blamed them for it. So that night when my mom left, the villagers set out to kill Inuyasha and Nasha."
"They had found out about us being human, Nasha came and woke me up, and got me out of there, when they found us running, she fell and hurt her ankle, she wouldn't let me help, it's my fault!" Inuyasha said.
"No Inuyasha it was not your fault, see she forced Inuyasha to leave, Inuyasha vowed to come back one day. Everyday she fought death waiting for her lover to come back, but he never did, days became months, months became years, but she still waited, till finally she set firer to the huts and a demon to devour the villagers, we don't know what happened to her after that, people said that at night they see a little girl standing on the hill just waiting, they say it is Nasha, but they think it is just her ghost because everybody thinks she is died. But there is a person who might know something about her."
"Who!" Inuyasha yelled,
"A old Miko named Keada, she talked with Nasha just before she disappeared."
"Thanks... Were leaving tomorrow" Inuyasha then left the hut.was about to go after him, "Leave him, he has been through a lot, he is just going to the secret place that I told you about, so he can calm down, but if you follow he vowed to kill anyone who set foot in there except Nasha and himself even if it was you. so don't worry he will be back soon"all nodded, in agreement.