InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ One Hanyou Pirate, One Noble Hanyou ❯ I know, I know ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer: i do not own the inuyasha charakters. i only use them in this series. i love them.


-thoughts-
"talk"

I know, I know


InuYasha & co's P.O.V.

"Wow, what a voice" InuYasha said in awe. "Yes, that was a really beatifull voice." Miroku stated. Everyone was impressed by Kagome's voice. And like everybody else, they were clapping their hands for her. Just when Kagome had walked down the stage to her parents, InuYasha stared at her in shock. "Hmm? What is it, InuYasha?" "That girl...she's a... hanyou" he said in disbelief. "Oh? But how can that be? Her father is a human!" Shippô said. "Then her mother are a demon. What kind of demon is she,InuYasha?" Sango asked. "She is a... cat demon." He starred at her as she talked to her parents when a tall man with short, brown hair and wearing uniform came to the hanyou and her parents. They started talking and it looked like the hanyou was starting to feel uncomfortable. Suddenly, the man took her hands and was on his knees, talking to her. InuYasha saw her eyes open wide of something. Then her parents started to talk with big smiles, but the hanyou girl didn't seem to be in a good mood. She actually looked a little sad. InuYasha were going to talk to his friends when the girl looked at him and her mother too. He started to think they maybe found out that he was staring at the girl, but then picked up the scent of blood and heard people screaming. We turned around and saw bandits coming, killing everyone in their path. And they were heading towards the hanyou girl and the man in uniform.

Kagome's P.O.V.

I saw the little group look at me and wathcing every step I made. Then the comandoor(Sorry if I misspelled it) came to us. "Hello comandoor Hojo" my father said in his glad voice. "How are you?" "I'm in my happy mood. I want to ask your daughter a question." "What do want to ask her?" my mother said with a bright smile. Comandoor Hojo took my hands and was down at his knees "I want Kagome to be my future wife." Hojo stated. -WHAT?- "Umm. no... wait.. I-I-I don't...! before I could finish the sentence my mother answered for me. "Of course. She would love to." I did NOT want to be MARRIED to someone I didn't know. And I didn't like it when he stood up and said: "The wedding will be in 2 months from this day!" With a big smile. "Wait, what?" I allmost yelled. -what to do now, what to do now?- Then I smelled it. Blood. I heard people screaming. I looked towards the gate and saw the man with amber eyes and the snow white mane turn around at the same time as his companions. The bandits tried to slice them down to pieces, but they all leapt out easely. Even the young boy that looked like he was 8 year old leapt out easily, and that amazed me. I headed back from my thoughts and realised that the beandits were heading towards me. I ran down the streets and sneaked into a house, jumping out shortly later. I wore grey pants( identical to inuyasha's in the show), a grey shirt with long sleeves and a cloak around my shoulders fixed to her shirt. Right before I jumped into the battle I prayed to Kami that noe on had seen me.

But, ooh, how wrong she was!!

a/n: hey. sorry. it has been a while since I updated, but I have been through so many tests that I am surprised I am still alive. But I will soon wright again. Ja ne