InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ One Hanyou Pirate, One Noble Hanyou ❯ Oookay... ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer: i do not own the inuyasha charakters. i only use them in this fics. i love them. Haven't it been fun if they were real?!!
Inu & co: YEAAAH


-thoughts-
"talk"

Last time on One Hanyou Pirate, One Noble Hanyou:

Kagome's P.O.V.
There wasn't many bandits left when I smelt someone behind me. I turned around and saw a sword strike at me. I knew that I couldn't get away so I just stood there, paralysed.
And then....

Now on One Hanyou Pirate, One Noble Hanyou:

Kagome's P.O.V.
The sword striked at me and I could almost feel the blade cut through me when I saw a blur of red and silver. The blur took a hold on me and leapt( sorry if misspelled) up in the air and out of the swords reach. I looked up at my savior after he landed and hold back a gasp. It was the silver-haired man who watched me singing today. But that wasn't what made me almost gasp. It was his eyes. They were a beatifull amber, but his eyes held concern. "Are you okay?" he asked "Y-y-yes" I stammered as he sat me down on the ground. "Hey, I and my comreades want to ask you some questions. We can talk after this fight, can't we??" For me it was like he demanded to talk to after this so what could I say? "Umm....sure." I replied. Before he could blink, my fist shoot right over his shoulder. crack! I broke the bandits, who tried to kill me, nose. "Thanks" I heard my savior say. "You're welcome. Now we are even" I said with a grin. "Keh, lets just go back to the battle". "Fine for me" Then we started to kick some asses again.

InuYasha's P.O.V.
I saw the halfdemon leap in the air and kick three bandits in one strike. I was impressed. I've never seen any girl but Sango and other girls on the ship to my brother, Kouga etc. that could fight. (I didn't come up with any boy names. Can u help me plz?!+ some girl names on the other ships.) But then, Just as she turned her back to one of the bandits she kicked down, he stood up and striked at her. I took a run for it. I was going to save her. I hadn't travelled so long and see that the one I seek dies. Oooh no. I sa. Not a chancew her turn around, the confused look on her face and knew she thought the same as me: she couldn't dodge this one. Right before the sword hit her, I took a hold on her and jumped up. THAT was REALLY close. She looked up at me and blushed when she figured out that I was holding her bridal style. "Are you okay?" I asked her. "Y-y-yes" the neko hanyou stammered as I sat her down on the ground. " Hey, I and my comrades want to ask you some questions. We can talk after this fight, can't we?" Wow. That was more like a demanding than a question. "umm....sure." she said. Before I realized what she was doing. her fist shoot right over my shoulder. I began to wonder if this was a threat, before I heard something crack behind me. I looked behind me and saw the bandit who tried to kill her. Blood poured out of his nose, and by the crack I heard from it, I would say she broke it. "Thanks, I guess". "Now we are even" she said with a grin. "Keh, let's just go back to the battle." I said. "Fine for me." and here we go again.

Normal P.O.V.
"Oi, Miroku, Sango, Shippo, Kilala" InuYasha called. "How does it go?" "Very well, my friend. How many have you knocked out?" Miroku called back. "I stopped counting a while ago." InuYasha replied. "Do you smell the demon here? I can sense a demonic aura, but it isn't evil." Sango said. "I am sure you do, because she is right there." InuYasha said as he pointed to the right. Sango and the others looked the way InuYasha pointed, and barely missed being hit by the flying bandits. "Her?" Shippô asked. "Yup" InuYasha said with a smirk. "Don't even think about asking her, Miroku. She will kill you" "Who? Me?" Miroku said. "Sooo, she are going to travell with us?" Sango asked curiosly. "First, she has to agree." "What are you talking about?" Kagome asked. Everyone jumped. No one had sensed her coming. "About you actually." InuYasha said. "Oh?" Kagome said. "We have to ask you some questions as I said earlier" InuYasha told her. "But before we do that, I have a question on my own." Miroku said. Kagome raised a eyebrow. "Oookay." "Will you...

----------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------
Oooh I am cruel. Well I expect everyone to know what Miroku are going to ask her, but I stopped here. I'm sorry the chappies are short. I'll try to make them longer, but now I have summer. Yeah yeah I know I haven't updated in a while and her are the excuses:
1. I haven't been in the mood.
2. It has been many warm summerdays.
3. My internett haven't been working.
Just ask the characters.

Inu: Why should we help u?
Kag: Show some pitty.
Inu: Why?
Me: Pitty?Well, if not, feel my wrath.
Inu: And what kind of lame wrath is that? U don't own me.
Mir: Ooh dear Buddha, show us some kindness.
San: He has done it now.
Ship:Idiot.
Kag: I won't save u this time.
Me:,*Smile like Tsunade-sama from the Naruto episodes when she is up to no good* If not, I will pair u up with someone I will make myself OR Rin and then let Kagome look at u like u were some kind of a man she would kill and never let u get the Shikon no Tama in MY later stories. Is that clear?
Inu: What the hell... u won't do that!
Me: I'm not?
Inu:....
Me: Good boy, and now say it.
Inu: Inu 4ever does not owe us or any of the other charakers. And her internett have been down.
Me: U know, this Disclaimer are allmost longer than the story itself.