InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ One Hanyou Pirate, One Noble Hanyou ❯ Chapter 8

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer:
Kagome: Where's inu 4ever?
Sango: I don't know. Miroku, do you know where inu 4ever is?
Miroku: No. Shippô?
Shippô: Haven't seen her in a while.
InuYasha: Who cares. She's a control freak.
Inu 4ever: What did you say?
InuYasha: .......
Inu 4ever: As I thought. I do not own the InuYasha characters. I just borrow them.
Inu gang: Yes!

------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------
Last time on One Hanyou Pirate, One Noble Hanyou:
"Before we ask you questions, I have one myself."Miroku said. Kagome raised an eyebrow. "Oookay." "Will you..."

Now on One Hanyou Pirate, One Noble Hanyou:
"Will you bear my children?" Miroku asked. "Boom Krash pang." Kagome, Sango and InuYasha knock Miroku out cold. "Forget him. He does it all the time." InuYasha told Kagome who seemed to feel a little guilty for hitting Miroku. "Now, over to the questions and answers." Shippô said "Yes." Sango said. "okay, for the first I want to hear you'r name." InuYasha said. "They call me kitty, since they know I am a female Catdemon. You'll get my name later, when I'm sure I can trust you and when you have told yours." Kagome said, a little suspicious. "I'm InuYasha, the one out cold is Miroku, this is Shippô, the firecat is Kirara and she is Sango." InuYasha said "We have heard of a demon in this area. Good at stealing and fighting and wanted him/her to come with us as the fourth captain on our ship." "We need a new captain on our new mission." Sango said. "You are the three captains on the ship The Jewel." Kagome stated. "Hai, we are. So, whats your name?" Sango asked. "My name is Kagome Higurashi. And yes, I will come with you." she added as she saw InuYasha open his mouth. He quickly shut it again. The pirates broke up in smiles but Shippô had one question. "Kagome, why do you go so easely?" "I have my reasons." Kagome said. "Kagome? Kagome!'' "Oh my god. My parents. I'll meet you tonight right here. At midnight.'' and with that she ran off to her family. "If she is as strong and good as her reputation say, she will be a good captain." Sango said as she started to walk aaway. "Hai hai." Miroku replied and then they all ran back to the ship. "Kagome. Where have you been?" her mother Kikyô asked. It was clearly that she had been afraid for her daughter. "I hide from the bandits mother." Kagome replied. "Tell me on our way home." Kikyô said and Hojo only had to say goodbye since Kikyô didn't let go of Kagome. 'Thank Kami.' Kagome thought.

At midnight, Kagome snuck out her window. She ran down to the market but didn't see them. She started to sniff around to find their scent, then someone took a hold of her arm. "I were beginning to think that you had changed your mind." the man said. "Not a chance InuYasha." Kagome said with a smirk that shoved her fangs. "Anything to get away from the life of being the governos daughter." "Why? Live like a queen your whole life. Have your freedom." "There isn't much freedom in that life InuYasha. Now let's go."

On the ship:
"Welcome miss Kagome." Miroku said coming towards her. "Come closer than 1 and a half meter and I'll beet you to a pulp." Kagome said low enough for Miroku to hear it with a glimt of gold flickering in her eyes. He gulped. InuYasha strained to not to laugh. He had never seen Miroku look so scared before. Not even when Sango threatened him. "Okay maggots, let's head back home." Sango yelled. and then they headed back home. "Come on Kagome, we have to introduce you to the crew." InuYasha said and led Kagome up to Sango who had the control of the ship. "Sango, if you want to help me." InuYasha asked. Sango nodded. "Hey maggots. Shutup. We have a new captain on our ship." Sango yelled. That got everyones attention. "Thank you Sango. As she said, we have a new captain here. Her name is Kagome'' InuYasha said. The pirates watched as Kagome walked up to InuYasha. ''A little girl?'' asks one of the pirates in disbelief. ''Do I look like a little girl?'' Kagome asks as she appears behind him before she disappears again and reappear at InuYasha'a side again. No one answers. ''Thought so.'' she said. ''Okay maggots, we are going back home to our island to get supplies.'' Sango told the crew. ''So get your asses in gear and work. I know you want home, don't you?'' ''Ayee!' the crew shouts. ''Sango, Miroku, help them, while I and Shippô show captain Kagome around.'' InuYasha said to them. ''Aye.'' they said and started helping out.

Inside the ship:
This is were you will sleep. This is yours and Sango's room. Shippô stays here too. He will ''protect you''.'' InuYasha said. ''Hey, I know how to fight.'' Shippô says. ''You promise to protect me and Sango right Shippô?'' Kagome asked smiling. ''Of course. I am one strong pirate.'' InuYasha snorted in the background. ''Now, now InuYasha, be nice to the boy.'' Kagome said picking Shippô up and craddling him. 'Seems like Shippô look at her like his second mother.' InuYasha almost smiled. Suddenly they heard a canon beeing fired and the ship shook. Miroku came running down, nodding. ''Seems like we have visitors.'' InuYasha said running up after Miroku, Kagome hot in trail.
---------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------
Inu 4ever: Sorry I haven't updated in a while, but I lost my sheets, and I still can't find them so I try to just write when I have something in my head.
InuYasha: Slowpoke.
Kagome: Be nice.
Sango: R&R we are to tired to argue.