InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ One in a Million ❯ One in a Million ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
One in a millionall. i desided to try a song lyric story. This song is from the Miss Congeniality movie. It is awssome. enjoyand the gang were stopped at the village for a while. Kagome pulls out her portable Cd player and pops in the "Miss congeniality soundtrack". She presses play and sits to listen to it.one in a million, Oh nowone in a million, OhI can't hate you every dayyou can fall for everyone you seeone can really make me staysign from the skyto me'Sighs and looks at a sleeping Inuyasha. He snuck away lastnight to see Kikyou and she followed. He was given told to decide who to be with. Kagome knew he was going to choose Kikyou.one in a milliononce in a lifetimemade me discover all the stars above usone in a milliononce in a lifetimemade me discover all the stars above us'looks at the stary sky. She starts to silently cry.been looking for that special oneI've been searching for someone to give my lovewhen I thought that all the hope was gonesmile, there you were and I was gone'Inuyasha? Why must you go to Kikyou when i am the one who truly Loves you." Siad Kagome Quietlyalways will remember how I felt that dayfeeling indescribable to me, Yeahalways knew there was an answer for my prayeryou, you're the one for me'remembers the day that she came back and they talked and ended up holding hands afterwards. She also remembers that day he kissed her when he tought he was going to lose her to The Kagura.one in a milliononce in a lifetimemade me discover all the stars above usone in a milliononce in a lifetimemade me discover all the stars above us'crys even harder. She looks back at inuyasha, then gets up and walks away from the front of the hut.one in a milliononce in a lifetimemade me discover all the stars above usone in a milliononce in a lifetimemade me discover all the stars above us'silently walks into the forest to be alone and to cry. She finsd a nice plce to sit and crys really hard.was cool and everything was possibletried to catch me but it wasn't possiblecould hurt me it was my gameI met you baby and went insanewhen you didn't want me, I wanted youthe finer thing bout it was I like to golike it when its difficult I like it when it's hardknow it's worth it if ya find your heart'ears twitch. Inuyasha sniffs the air and smells tears. He looks down at the group and finds Kagome gone. With a panic, he gets up and runs into the forest calling her name.one in a milliononce in a lifetimemade me discover all the stars above usone in a milliononce in a lifetimemade me discover all the stars above us'looks up apon hearing her name. When inuyasha comes into view, she cries even harder. Inuyasha sits right next to her.why did you leave the village?" Asks Inuyashawanted to have some time alone." Said KagomeASks Inuyashajust did."this have something to do with me seein Kikyou yesterday?"Said KagomeI have made decided on who i want to be with."hope you two will be happy" Siad Kagome as she got up.grabs her hand and puts her in his lap. Kagome cries even harder.one in a milliononce in a lifetimemade me discover all the stars above usone in a milliononce in a lifetimemade me discover all the stars above us'I have chosen you. I want to be with you. Not Kikyou. I Love you." Said Inuyashacries even harder. She hugs him then kisses him softly on the lips.one in a million, Ohone in a million'you guys liked this. I hope i get good reviews for this one. I will be updating my stories soon. Thank you for reading this and my other stories. See ya later......