InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ One in a Million ❯ i wont say that i am in love ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter 2: I wont say that im in love

Hi..sorry it took me soo long..couldnt think of the second chapter...I heard this sung by the cheeta girls and it made me thing of kagome and her relationship with inuyasha...so enjoy..please no flames...

I dont own inuyasha..but i got an inuyasha plushie, miroku and kilalia plushies AND THEIR ALL MINE! MMMMMMUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

CHAPTER 2: I WONT SAY IM IN LOVE

Kagome is in her room. She just got back from the other era, and she was in a bd mood for two reasons: inuyasha yelled at her for helping Kouga and she saw hi with Kikyou...She sighs and walks to her radio..she turns it on to her cd she got from her friend in America. She lays back on her bed and listens to the song...

If theres a prize for rotten judgement

I guess Ive already won that

No man is worth the aggravation

Thats ancient history, been there done that

'Stupid Inuyasha...He is stupid' thought Kagome as she hit her pillow

Whod you think youre kidding

Hes the earth and heaven to you

You try to keep it hidden

Honey we can see right through you

Kagome blushes as she remembered her first kiss with inuyasha when he was under the spell of lady of the moon (movie 2).

Girl cant concieve it

We know how youre feeling

And who youre thinking of

Kagome rolls to face the wall as she thinks of inuyasha and how she wishes he would forget about Kikyou...

'What am I thinking! I dont love inuyasha...or do I?' Though Kagome

Oh, no chance no way, i wont say it no no

You swoon, you sigh

why deny it uh oh

Its still cliche I wont say Im in Love

Kagome throws her pillow at the cd player to ry to turn it off, but misses. She puts a pillow over her head to try to block out the music, but it doesnt work. She sits up and looks out the window at the tree Inuyasha usually sits in when he wants her to come back. She sighs and curls up into a ball on her bed, trying to hold back tears...

I thought my heart had learned its lesson

It feels so good when you start out

My head is saying get a grip girl

Unless youre dying to cry your heart out

She then rembers her first guy she had a crush on. He was smart and cool, but a bit of a Hentai. He would always grope her butt in school. He moved away sortly after he promised to go to college with her. She hasnt seen him since..On their last day, he kissed her and help her tight. Kagome cries even harder...

you keep denying

Who you are and how youre feeling

Baby were not buying

Hon we saw you hit the ceiling

Face it like a grown up

Where youre gonna hold up that you go got

Got it BAD

Kagome blushes as she remembers her conversation with her girls the las time she was here. they told her that she was inlove with this rude, conceited boy...Kagome denyied it of course and then sat the whole time drinkign her soda quietly. the girls even tried to trick Kagome in on meeting the boy. Kagome escaped them when Hojo came carring something for her recent 'illness'.

Oh, no chance no way, i wont say it no no

'Am i really inlove with him? No im not...he is stubborn, rude and totaly jealous!' Though Kagome

Give up

Give in

Check the grin youre in love

She looks in the mirror beside her bed and sees she is blushing. She shakes her head and lands back on the bed.

The scene wont play, i wont say it

She then looks up again to find a picture of Inuyasha, she feels funny in the stomache..like she got butterflies. She feels her face getting hotter by the moment.

Youre doing flips, read our lips youre in love

Youre way off bass, i wont say it

Get off my case, i wont say it

Girl, dont be proud

Its okay youre in love

At least out loud

Kagome then gets up, goes to her closet and looks for her back pack. Once she finds it she starts to put stuff in it. She then yelled for her mom to get her some Ramen to take with her. She looks on the desk, walks over there and grabs her picture, she kisses it and then sets it down. She runs downstairs to talk to mom...as the cd played...

At least out loud...

I wont say Im in...love

So what do you all think? Much better than first chapter...Please review. Tell me what i did wrong or i need to improve...I will post another story or chapter soon...thanks to all who reviewed...