InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Our Life ❯ My Life ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

My life
 
 
 
“Mama what am I?” Kaori fell to her knees and hugged her daughter as tight as she
could. “Mama why are you crying” kagome asked as she wiped her mother tears away.
“Kagome there are things you are to young to understand” she looked at her to make sure she was listening. “Like what mama” kaori smiled a tearful smile and continued “some people have evil in there heart and it makes them look down on others even more to the others who don't look like them” kagome was twirling her toe in the dirt with a little pout on her face. “Do you understand its not you its them” “yes mama I understand I'm going to go get the water for dinner ok” before she could get to far her mother grabbed her wrist “do you want me to come with you?” kagome shook her head no and ran to the river with her bucket.
When she got to the river she looked at her reflection she had a face shaped like her mother she had a nose, mouth, teeth, tongue, hands, and feet, she had everything why was she so different why didn't nobody like her.
“Why do everybody hate me so much” she asked herself.
“Look at you, why would any one like you that's the real question” she turned around to see three boys who had to be at least six. “I am looking and as far as I can see I don't think anything wrong.” the boys started laughing at what she said but she didn't find anything funny.
“Let me tell you something that you might not like but at least you will understand why the world would be better off without you” The boys all sat down in front of her with there legs crossed. “You father was so powerful that everybody feared him and he was a full demon unlike yourself, he was the best ruler we ever had the chance to meet, Everything was just find until he met that bitch you call your mother” kagome stood up and tried to beat the boy like his mother should have but he grabbed both of her wrist and sat her back down as she glared at him. “It will be wise for you stay in your place half-breed” she stood up got her water and started to walk off.
“So you don't want to hear the rest”
“I lived it I don't need you to tell it” she continued to walk as they followed
“So you know its all your fault your mother is hated and your father is dead” she stopped dead in her tracks “no its not”
“yea it is if you wasn't born he would still be living” she started to run but she could still hear them teasing her.
She ran and ran she had no idea where she was going and she didn't notice the tears that were falling she just kept running through the woods until she ran into something or better yet someone.
“Hey watch where you're going!” they both said at the same time she looked up at the boy he had bueatiful silver hair but his eyes was what caught her attention he looked to be around six also “what are you staring at” he asked in a not so polite way.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
R&R