InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Out of the Well and Returning ❯ Chapter 6:The first normal named chapter called: No name ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 6:The first normal named chapter called: No name

A-N: nice title right? Please review! Dedicated to all my reviewers and my cousin Matt

Disclaimer:

Me: I own Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru!

Kagome and Rin: Ours! *throws rosery beads on me*

Me: *gulp* I Own Kouga?

Leora: nope! SIT!

Me: I don''t own Inuyasha or any of its characters but I do own Leora, Paige, Matsu, Mika, Leiko, Amaya and Kozue ha ha they're mine!

Leora, Kagome and Rin: very good you've learned

Me: *still in the ground* Arigotu! (Thank you)

"Talking"

''thinking''

(me bugging)

Last time:

"So your father's name is Inuyasha. Also my name is Leora and my mate's name is Kouga not Kookie young one." Leora laughed some more and then waved for Paige to come with her back into the main part of the cave. Leora suddenly looked tense. She went to her eldest child quickly. Leora found Matsu, Leiko and Mika standing by the mouth of the cave while her mate, Kouga was standing at the bottom of the cliff yelling at someone. Telling Matsu to watch the others she joined her mate at the bottom of hill. It seemed someone was there and they were not happy. Matsu protectively wrapped an arm around Paige's waist and picked Mika up. The four retreated slowly down the mountain side a bit to get a closer look of what was going on.

This Time:

Inuyasha stood half way up the mountain side with Shippo, Sango, Miroku and Kirara at his right and left. The wind was blowing it's cool chill. The sun was clouded over by massive rain clouds. Leiko knew a storm was coming just by a glance at the sky. Matsu, his siblings and Paige slowly went down to the bottom of the cliff hiding behind a set of rocks. Paige had nearly took a wipe out half way down the cliff sending her scent skyrocketing setting Inuyasha off even more. He was currently lounging at Kouga with everything he had, even though he was injured. Miroku was keeping Leora away from her mate. Trying to keep the female wolf youkai from getting injured. Miroku and Sango both remember Leora from when Kagome was still collecting jewel shards. 'So long ago, I lost my friend and my purpose.' Sango thought as the day Kagome left popped into her head.

"Wimpy wolf give me Paige or FACE MY WRATH" Inuyasha yelled as he transformed Tetusiga to its' battle mode. Kouga dodged around, for his mate's sake he wasn't going to get hurt or hurt Inuyasha....yet. From the rocks Paige watched her father fight in horror. 'Why's he fighting? I'm safe and with friends. Why does Kouga have to be our enemy? He seems like a great friend, same with Leiko and Mika. ...... Matsu, if Kouga is my enemy then that would mean Matsu is too. I can't let that happen!"

"Matsu can you let me go, I need to get my father to stop him, or else one of them will get hurt." He slowly let go of Paige and watched her stand.

'Don't leave us Paige.' Matsu's inner voice called out as he watched. Paige wobbled and nearly fell after she had hardly taken more then 10 steps. Warning Mika and Leiko to stay put no matter what happened. He ran to Paige's side and wrapped an arm around her waist to help support her as they walked over towards the fight. Inuyasha's battle rage was still not in control and Kouga didn't notice the kids either. It wasn't until Inuyasha nearly cut the kids that he noticed that another wimpy wolf had his arm around HIS daughter. Kirara had luckily grabbed both and lifted them into the air. Matsu jerked free from Kirara and landed. Inuyasha stopped in mid slash and glared at the boy, hard. Paige smiled and Matsu looked upset.

"Give me Paige wolf brat." Inuyasha snarled out as he bared his fangs and clenched his claws at Matsu dangerously. Slowly against his own want-to Matsu slowly let his arm drop from Paige. Kouga put a hand on Matsu shoulder to keep him there and not to go after Paige. Inuyasha shot forward and grabbed Paige. He clutched daughter tight against his chest, smelling her and checking for injuries. His eyes rested upon her shoulder that was still in the make shift sling. He put Paige on his back and turned.

"I will kill you wimpy wolf and your male brat. Especially if he touches Paige again." Inuyasha was about to leave when Paige hopped off his back. She ran back to Matsu and wrapped her arms around him in a tight hug. Then Paige ran to Leiko and Mika and did the same. Paige bowed in respect to Leora and Kouga.

"Thank you for taking care of me," She turned to the other kids. "And thank you all for being my first true friends." Inuyasha was stunned to say the least, he grabbed Paige and wrapped her in his fire-rat top and took off leaving everyone else back in the dust. Shippo, Sango and Miroku loaded on Kirara. It was a quick trip back to Kaede's hut.

Kaede had taken Paige inside to check over injuries againa nd make sure they were healing quickly. Her healing would take longer since she was only 1\4 demon. Sango had left to take a bath in the hot springs and Kirira was watching to keep Miroku away. Miroku and Inuyasha were sitting in the clearing near the hut. Well actually Inuyasha was pacing back and forth, he just couldn't sit still. He whipped around very suddenly as a new scent caught his nose. A tall fox youkai emerged holding Shippou by the ear. The fox demon had a shiny gold and brown mix of fur. He had midnight blue eyes and resting on his cheek was a red star. Beside him stood a girl fox demon. She had dark blue eyes, her hair was orange with golden strands highlighting it. She wore light blue pants with a white shirt on and covering the white shirt was a light blue vest. Her hair was pulled into a set of pig tails that hung to her shoulders on either side. She was very pretty to say the least. The older fox demon then spoke to Inuyasha.

"This boy here was with my daughter. He has requested to mate my daughter, Sora. He must battle me in the presence of his parents. The boy claims he has no parents, saying his father died, his step mother is gone and never knew his true mother. Though he does claim that he has been living with you for the last 10-11 years. Is any of this true?" Sora who had started out next to her father was now on her knees at shippo's side. She was softly talking to him and him to her. Inuyasha snorted and answered.

"Yes, he's been staying with me for the last years. His father was killed many years ago when he was just a pup. His step mother has he puts it was the mother of my pup and yes she isn't here with us right now. I will watch the fight, for I have never seen Shippo truly fight for something." Inuyasha plopped down on the ground as Sora's father released Shippo. Sora and Shippo exchanged a long kiss then Shippo lowered into a fighting position. Sora sat in the grass watching as her hopefully soon to be mate. The fight began moments later.........

A-N: please leave some reviews! Love ya all glad your all sticking with the story the plot is actually come in soon

also

do you want me to:

A: skip a head a few years soon and then have flashbacks

or

B: Make Paige stay small for a while longer then later it skips ahead ?

Please vote I can't continue the story other wise.... but I can still get at least 2 more chapter out before I can't write no more with out the votes.

Thanks !

Kiwi