InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Out of the Well and Returning ❯ Umm wouldn't you like to know the title? So would I... ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 7: Umm wouldn't you like to know the title? So would I...




A-N: Hey it's after my birthday ( 9-30 ) I still need your idea that's all I've got to say... thanks for all the reviews! Oh sorry this took so long I had lots of stuff to do plus I had writers block....

Disclaimer:

Me: I own Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru!

Kagome and Rin: Ours! *throws rosery beads on me*

Me: *gulp* I Own Kouga?

Leora: nope! SIT!

Me: I don''t own Inuyasha or any of its characters but I do own Leora, Paige, Matsu, Mika, Leiko, Amaya, Kozue, Sora and her father ha ha they're mine!

Leora, Kagome and Rin: very good you've learned

Me: *still in the ground* Arigotu! (Thank you)

"Talking"

''thinking''

(me bugging)

Last time:

Inuyasha plopped down on the ground as Sora's father released Shippo. Sora and Shippo exchanged a long kiss then Shippo lowered into a fighting position. Sora sat in the grass watching as her hopefully soon to be mate. The fight began moments later......

This time:

Sora's father laughed at Shippo's fighting position.

"Boy all you have to do is catch me. Chase me if you really want to mate my daughter." Shippo looked up, his long orange hair falling into his face. The man took off into the woods at a pace that resembled Sesshoumaru's. Shippo followed him quickly and the chase truly begun. Sora looked after her Shippo, her father was fast and tricky this whole event could take days. Inuyasha stood and resumed his pacing as he thought.

'So Shippo has been out with that Sora girl all those times he disappeared. How was I supposed to watch the fight if it's only a chase?'

Paige laid on the mat Kaede had put her on. All of her small cuts had healed themselves and some of the bigger ones were currently doing the same. Paige's shoulder was the only thing that hadn't started healing yet. Paige was in deep thought and wasn't paying attention to anything.

'Matsu.... Why can't we be friends? What did your family ever do to mine? I miss you and your sisters, we never got a true chance to play. I'll see you soon though, that I promise...' Inuyasha walked into the hut to take a peek at Paige. Paige smelt him instantly and decided he needed to be questioned. She walked over to where he was going to sit and hopped onto his lap.

"Dad how come we can't be friends with the other demons, or their kids?" Paige asked being direct as her father put her back down on he mat and took a seat next to her mat holding her small puppy as he did so.

"Feh, they're bad youkais." He said turning and looking her into her small orange eyes. Paige didn't seem to get it and continued to speak.

"Even that fluffy dude with the cute fluffy tail Daddy?"

"That's your uncle Fluffy Paige, and he doesn't like us because were not full demons." Inuyasha said with a sigh, he had never gotten his own injuries checked over. They had started to burn with infection, that he knew. She began to pout, she didn't like the fact that someone didn't like her because of what she was. This is how people treated her in the future, she hated it. Paige was about to question her father more but Kaede came in saying she need to change Paige's bandages and to fix her father up before he died of infection. Inuyasha's mutters of 'nothing can kill me' were heard throughout the entire hut.

Matsu


Matsu stood where he had been standing since Paige had been taken away. His expression was set in a frown, his thoughts were deep and uninterrupted. He was hurting, he for once had a friend and she was violently ripped away, condemned to never see him again.

'Pagie....' Kouga looked at his only son, he looked crushed.

'How can Dog turd's brat affect my son so much?' Kouga gave a tug on Matsu's shoulder and declared that he need to come inside. Matsu pulled his shoulder out of his father's strong grip but never the less followed into the house. Mika was already laying down in her bed listening to a story from their mother. Leiko was out sitting in a tree moping about not getting to play with Paige. Matsu, still in deep thought about Paige, laid down on his own furs. Curling up, he feel into a fitful sleep.

In the hall Leora and Kouga were looking in on their son.

"He was rather attached to her wasn't he Kouga-kun?" Kouga nodded remembering back to when he worshiped Kagome as his mate nuzzled his cheek.

"He'll get over her, I did for you." Leora hit Kouga in the arm playfully and growled. Still she had her doubts about her son and him getting over this new hanyou. She remember how she had met Kouga in the first place. It was back in the times when she was in love with.......... Leora scolded herself thinking in the past, it never did any good. 'But still...' Leora thought trailing off into to some of her memories.

~memories~


A young Leora crunched low in the bushes, her prey was directly in front of her. He possessed a shard of the Sacred Jewel. She watched as her prey bent low sniffing the air realizing some one was there. Leora pounced into the clearing, though she landed on the ground. For the first time in her years she had missed. Leora snarled in annoyance and looked around for the hanyou. He was gone by the time she had finished looking around. Leora sniffed the air hopping for a whiff of the Inu- hanyou. She caught the scent moments later and trailed off deep into his forest, Inuyasha's forest.

Leora traveled on, following the Inu-hanyou's scent for a few days before she managed to catch sight of him again. He was traveling with a small group. Her prey, a monk, a demon exterminator, a fox kitsun and a girl. Leora chuckled, 'this will be easy.' She silently thought to herself. The group made camp in the clearing they had just stopped in. Leora had readied herself in a nearby tree, masking her scent from the nearby Inu-hanyou. The group had finally all laid down and looked to be asleep. Leora crept over to where the hanyou was asleep. She was stunned by his innocent beauty, he didn't look like a cold blood killer that he was said to be. Leora was so enchanted by looks of the Inu hanyou that she never smelt the other demon scent that was entering the clearing. Realizing that she had to complete her mission Leora hopped out of the tree to the ground. Slowly creeping towards the shard keeper she heard a low growl from behind her.

"Stay away from my Woh-man, Wench!" Leora whipped around to face the voice. It was coming from a youkai, a wolf youkai to be exact. She snarled back at him, she would not be taken lightly.

"Leave here, I've got business here, but now with you." The wolf youkai looked at her and chuckled. He lowered himself into a fighting stance and waved his hand in a challenging way.

"Bring it..." Leora growled again lowering herself to attack. The wolf youkai quickly became a blur as he charged at Leora. She looked around for him when she felt something slam into her cheek. Another blow hit her in the ribs, most likely cracking a few. Leora desperately tried to remain standing just to find the blur. A few more hits were rammed into her legs and chest before she fell to her knees. The wolf youkai looked down at her and laughed before he kicked her in the head. Leora looked on to his face for a moment before passing out on the ground.

~Shippo's POV in the forest~


'Where is he?' I thought as I quietly and quickly jumped from branch to branch. I was deep in search of Sora's father, who had to hiding somewhere. I'm guess I've been searching for the last four hours for the old man. I just want to quite but I can't for my love of Sora wont let me. A small white blur moved in the corner of my eye. I took off in a leap towards it as fast as my legs would take me. An idea struck me as I kept a close trail on the old man. I took another path that made it so I was out of his sight. Taking one of my handy leaves I transformed myself into a bird. Well I was slightly disfigured but it would do for now. It took me a few moments but I managed to locate the white fox in the vast forest of green. I trailed him for a few moments before taking a dive towards him. I never realized what hit me until it was over. I had landed in his beard and scared the shit out of him. His paws swung at me hitting my in the sides and I landed on the ground untransformed. Grinning proudly I uttered to words to the elder fox. "Caught ya!"

Well there you are! Another chapter of this great story!

I wanna thank all my great reviewers! I love you all!

But I still need some more votes on what I should do

A. Skip a head a few years and have stuff in flash backs

OR

B. Stay in present time for a while longer.

I think I can type one more chapter maybe two before I have to do one of the two.

Vegeta: This onna is still up at 1 30 in the morning typing for you baka's so you better review!

Me: veggie be nice these people are nice

Vegeta: go to bed onna!

ME: *wacks vegeta upside the head with frying pan* veggie is my helpful writing assistant so leave him some popcorn as a reward thanks!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Peace out

review!

Kiwi and Vegeta