InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Overcoming the Past ❯ Training with a Hentaiyoukai ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/n: Sorry I haven't been writing review responses! I have been so busy that I sometimes don't have time to write Author's notes. I will try to start doing it, beginning with this chapter. Umm… about the last chapter, sorry but I decided not to bash Nika. I created her to be a good character, but I kind of changed her character at the last minute. She is the type who is really caring and understanding, but usually doesn't show it and just acts like a typical stuck up demoness. Anyway, thanks so much for the reviews on the last couple chapters. And I'd like to thank wolf for giving me the idea of having Yukio train Kagome at first.

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha and co.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~ *~*~*~*~*

Kagome stood quietly in the dojo, awaiting her instructor's arrival. Sesshoumaru had led her into the room without any explanation and left her with a command: Stay put and wait there for your instructor. Kagome was growing impatient; it had been almost ten minutes.

'I wonder who my instructor is… probably a professional, over-serious, strict spoilsport. Sesshoumaru seemed a bit peeved when he went to get this mysterious person. They must not be on friendly terms. Oh well.' Kagome sighed.

The doors of the dojo opened slowly and Kagome's head snapped as she turned her eyes on the intruder. The blushed considerably before she became simply annoyed.

"Yukio, what are you doing here?" she asked with a huff. Yukio had his oh-so-innocent mask on.

"Kagome, what ever do you mean? I was sent in here to instruct you in the basic arts of Kenjutsu," he answered with an arrogant smirk. Kagome paled and began to sputter.

"Y-you can't be serious! I mean I… you're a… Sesshoumaru wouldn't ever…" Yukio laughed at her.

"Of course ha would, my dear. Sesshoumaru is not half as good as I am when it comes to passing along a technique. He is, of course, the better fighter, but he would probably end up killing you if he attempted to teach you anything. I on the other hand, have very good teaching skills," he drawled. Kagome's brows furrowed in annoyance.

"Just keep your hands to yourself and stick to teaching the curriculum and we will get along just fine." Yukio sobered and Kagome stiffened when she noticed the tension in the room. Suddenly, Yukio disappeared and reappeared beside Kagome. Before she could react, he swiped her legs and she lay sprawled out on the dojo floor. She glanced up at his face and was shocked to see a serious expression covering it; his façade was similar to Sesshoumaru's in its intensity.

"Never let your guard down. Get up and try again," the taiyoukai commanded, his tone cold and cutting. Kagome quickly obeyed. "We will first work on hand-to-hand combat, no weapons. Be ready for anything in this room until you are formally dismissed. Understand?" Kagome nodded her head obediently. To say she was surprised at Yukio's sudden seriousness was an understatement.

'I guess all of these youkai have a serious side to them. First Nika and now Yukio are showing their true colors. I have a feeling that training will be much more difficult than I previously anticipated.' Yukio charged at her and she attempted to sidestep his assault, only to be struck in the back. She yelped in pain and fell to the floor once again. Yukio waited for her to stand and once again attacked, sending her flying into the wall. This treatment went on for several hours.

Kagome kneeled in utter defeat before Yukio, who had yet to break a sweat. The taiyoukai noticed the human's fatigue and decided that they had trained enough for one afternoon.

"That will do, Kagome-san. You are finished for the day," he stated in an amiable tone. Kagome looked up to see the perverted, easygoing youkai that she had come to tolerate and smiled tiredly at him. Yukio smiled back, only more slyly.

"Kagome-san, training doesn't have to end. I am an excellent teacher with more that one type of swords, you know." Kagome rolled her eyes, her cheeks flushed from embarrassment and exhaustion. Yukio knelt down and grabbed Kagome's leg tenderly. Kagome would have protested when he began to gently rub her thigh if it hadn't felt so good. She relaxed slightly and allowed him to continue his ministrations.

"This is necessary Kagome-san. If you do not relax your muscles you will not be able to use them tomorrow," he explained seriously. He held a teasing glint in his eye, thought, that showed he was enjoying it. Kagome rolled her eyes again and ignored him, attempting to massage her shoulders, still tense from training.

Sesshoumaru chose this moment to enter the dojo to check on Kagome's status. He looked from Yukio, who was looking at Kagome like a pervert with his hand stroking her thigh, to Kagome who was blushing deeply on the floor next to him. The taiyoukai of the west growled deeply in anger and jealousy. Yukio stiffened and immediately removed his hand from Kagome. The two on the floor both turned to look at Sesshoumaru. Yukio gulped at the dangerous gleam in the other taiyoukai's eyes. He got the message and stood up, backing away from the miko very slowly.

"Yukio, I assume you are finished for today." Yukio nodded and immediately obeyed Sesshoumaru's unspoken command. When he left, Sesshoumaru turned to Kagome and continued the ministration that Yukio left unfinished, his hands moving up and down her skin in tiny, massaging circles. Kagome blushed.

'I thought Yukio was good at this, but Sesshoumaru… he does it so naturally, as if his body was a part of my own. It feels so right this way.' Sesshoumaru noticed the distant look on her face and the deep blush on her cheeks and allowed a smirked to grace his features. He slid his hands up her leg just short of her center and began to stroke the soft flesh there. Kagome snapped out of her thoughts and glared up at him, embarrassed and angered at his bold intrusion. Sesshoumaru's smirked widened and he smiled at her wickedly. Kagome tried her best to ignore the look he was giving her, but couldn't. It had a mesmerizing affect on her. She moaned softly, spreading her legs slightly to give him better access. Sesshoumaru growled softly and took advantage of that, moving his hand upward, but froze when he heard her voice again.

"Why did you send Yukio out?" she asked softly. Sesshoumaru immediately removed his hands from her and looked away. Kagome suppressed a whimper at the loss of his touch, but was truly curious about why he seemed so hostile toward the other taiyoukai. Instead of answering the question, Sesshoumaru thought it best not to reply.

"Why don't you answer me?" she asked, more firmly this time. Sesshoumaru narrowed his eyes at her, his stoic façade in perfect place.

"Yukio will not be training you anymore. I will instruct you from now on. Regardless of what you might have been told, I am a qualified instructor." His tone left no room for argument or discussion of any kind. Kagome sighed. Sesshoumaru moved behind her and began working out the tense muscles in her back shoulders, his long fingers moving nimbly along her figure. Kagome didn't protest in the least. She leaned into his touch and moan in ecstasy when he worked out a really tight knot. Sesshoumaru began to growl, low and feral.

'If she keeps up this innocent seduction, I will lose control and take her right here. Damn my youkai heat! I've got to stop this. I don't want to hurt her. I know she doesn't want me. She would never let me have my way with her. She still loves Inuyasha.' Sesshoumaru immediately removed his hands from her body once again, this time rising to his feet and stepping back in the process. Kagome looked up at him, her eyes glazed over in confusion. Sesshoumaru shot her an apologetic glance before moving to walk away.

"Dinner will be ready shortly. Get cleaned up before you join the rest of us." With that, Sesshoumaru stalked out of the room. Kagome stared at the door for a few minutes before rising and walking slowly to her room. She grabbed the stuff she needed for her bath and went to the hot springs the castle was built around for a long soak in bubbling water.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*

a/n: I'm sorry it's so short! I just don't have the time right now. I don't really think I even have time to type more until this next weekend @_@! I will try to update before that, but I dunno! Please r/r. I enjoy constructive criticism and suggestion and ideas.

Bloodbunny: Ummm… yeah they hugged ^_^. I hope to have a lot more than that in the future.

Flames:Vegeta's little sister: Sesshoumaru will realize and tell her soon. Inu will pay big time *_*!

Yokai Yume: I'm glad you like it! I'm sorry my chapters are so short. I really love your story! It's different. ^_~.

KawaiiLil-InuGurl: u thought it was funny? Wow! I feel honored! No one ever thinks anything I do or right is funny! Every1 thinks I'm an idiot. ^o^ Oh Well!

Inuyashaluvver: Well, sorry if you didn't like it. Nika will probably be like she was before for the rest of the story. You're gonna hafta tolerate her for quite a while if you read my story ^_^.

SusieQ: ??? okay… I take it u didn't like it? I hop you like the other chapters to come better! Ja!

Helba: There will be Kikyou bashing later if ppl want, but I decided I don't really want to bask my own characters (I'm too proud of them to ruin 'em ^_~.)

Ladyofthedragons1: Here's the next chapter. Did u like?

Wolf: I really like the idea of yukio training Kagome, but I didn't know how to make it happen. Oh well, ne? It had the desired effect of making Sesshoumaru-sama jealous! Thanks a bunch ^_~.

Tessa3: Thanks for the compliment. It made me really happy that you said that! I'm glad you enjoyed reading my ff! Doumo Arigatou!

Please r/r!