InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ p i dg in ❯ Page 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Tiarella_cordifolia

TiarellaCordifolia

[p i dg in]

peace. death. grave.

_________________________________________________________

PG-13 "Inuyasha" Romance (A/U) Nar/Kag

-----[post 6]-----

They stood in a battered corner of some long forgotten alleyway just a few blocks down from school. It was dark, damp, and uncomfortably tight. And here she was, kneeling on the floor, caressing a bloody mess to her bosom.

Naraku's bloody mess to be exact.

She prodded a stiff joint and was awarded with a hiss. Dark eyelashes fluttered up to glance cropped white and black hair and her moist lips parted to speak-

"Before you say it again, no I will not go back to the school nurse and no, I will not go to another doctor or nurse or whatever for help."

Kagome's dark eyes narrowed. "But you should!" she stated passionately, poking her friend in the chest for emphasis.

Without warning, a hand grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards him, just before an unidentified object came hurling in her previous place. A gasp tore through her mouth as she held tightly onto her savior from what used to be a tin soup can, complete with jagged open edges.

Silence.

A deep growl rumbled through the man's chest, shaking her from her dazed state and she turned to face the direction of which the danger came from.

"Who did that?"

There was no answer.

"I'm asking again. Who-did-that?" the male bit out, fiercely calm.

A slender woman stepped forward from the crowd of black and white. Actually, she was the only one with a bit more color, neon to be exact. Looks like we've got a raver goth ladies and gents. A seemingly beautiful one at that.

She was about two or three inches taller than Kagome's short five and a half. Her hair was dyed so a pastel purple strand framed her face. Darker, more neon purple highlighted the top of her black medium length cropped hair slightly. She wore black shorts, barely covering her bum and a naval piercing. Her top….or lack thereof, consisted of what looks to be like some tattered black denim handkerchief tied loosely around her neck and across her back with white outlines stitched over. She wore five earrings, two on the right and three on the left, and was clad in a set of adiddas. Though the whole uniform wasn't that much impressive, it certainly complimented her figure.

Too bad she really looked like a borderline slut.

"Why," she spoke in a seductive tone. "I didn't know you started playing hero for prostitutes now Naraku dear."

Kagome tensed at the female's choice of words while Naraku held her closer to him. She could feel his unease and pulled a hand to lay on his arm while leaning into the crook of his neck. Breathing lightly into his ear to show the words didn't affect her, Kagome looked impassively at her attacker.

Naraku relaxed slightly, but still held her in his lap, and glared at the young woman. "Ofcourse I haven't Kikyo. If I wanted to save prostitutes from a life of shame and horror, you would have been dead a long time ago."

Kikyo faltered slightly in step, but continued to saunter her way past everyone. Her hips swaying in a captivating rhythm, she approached the two lying on a box crate against the wall and stared down meticulously at Kagome as if sizing up a rival. She smiled predatorily. With extreme ease of practiced grace and elegance, she slipped next to Naraku and leaned into his side, blood red lips pressed close to his ears and whispered out, "You want me."

She reached over and her hand hovered over Kagome's lap before lowering, grasping a bulging point in Naraku's pants. Instinctively, he rolled his head back and stifled a moan under Kikyo's talented ministrations that came from much, much practice. Placing her head gently on his shoulder, Kikyo smirked knowingly at Kagome.

'Men are all the same. Their brains are never too far from what's between their legs.'

With wide eyes, Kagome looked on in silence. She fell limp in Naraku's arms and touched her cold fingers to her lips.

But everything ended in a moment.

Kikyo, who was previously occupying Naraku's other lap, was no sprawled upon the damp concrete floor. Light scratches tainted her pale slender arms and all attention shifted back to Naraku. Both of his arms were now wrapped securely around Kagome, his chin on her head as he growled savagely at the woman on the ground.

"If I was ever aroused, it wasn't by you Kikyo, but rather the presence of someone far more worthy perched upon my lap!"

Disgust and malice was laced through his words and they seemed to eat away at the lovely girl. She winced as she slowly got back up on her feet and looked defiantly at Naraku, straight into his eyes.

"That isn't true and you know it. Why else would you have a pathetic excuse of an imitation of me on top of you?"

Eyes swiveled to the mysterious new girl Naraku has deemed his protection out of nowhere. Indeed, if anyone knew Kikyo previously, the one who was less malicious and much more modest, Kagome did reflect somewhat of similar physical attributes, but that was all. That perk of the nose and small mouth and similar stubborn looks. However, Kagome was much plainer in a sense with a fierce loving passion while Kikyo was indeed much more exotic with a determined passion that bordered obsession.

"Seriously now Kikyo," Naraku chided paternally. "You can't still be obsessing over the fact that I supposedly created you to the way you are today because I cared for you right?" Light snickers went around, taunting the shaken girl. "It really isn't my fault you're so vulnerable to -sugar- and the likes…"

Everyone glanced uneasily at the extremely silent Kagome, unsure of her reaction to this exchange. Not noting any suspicious glances from the new member, they gave out a mental sigh of relief that their papito's slip-up didn't rouse any curiosity. Instead, she seemed insistent in burying herself into his shoulder, mumbling incoherent things along the lines of "…go home…"

Worriedly, Naraku placed a comforting hand on the small of her back and rubbed clockwise.

"Just go home Kikyo. I don't have time for this now."

Her lips set in a straight line she narrowed her eyes. "No, but you have time for that bitch."

Someone already knocked the actual bitch out for him before he had to and he smirked evilly at the slumped figure on the floor. With a snap of his fingers, two bulky seniors grabbed her by the arms and dragged her behind some garbage bags, hiding her from view. With a nod, they all dispersed.

His eyes softening a fraction, Naraku turned his eyes towards the nearly sobbing bundle in his arms.

He must be going senile.

Sighing, he poked her in the side, causing her to grimace slightly. Frowning at the lack of reaction to him, he poked again, this time succeeding in a small fit of giggles. Satisfied, he turned Kagome to face him, making her straddle him slightly and a small blush formed on her cheeks.

Reaching up he tweaked her nose and wiped an unshed tear. Placing their foreheads together he smirked that wonderful smirk of his and in a conspiring manner whispered seductively while looking in her eyes:

"If it will make you stop being depressed…why don't we make that date you suggested, my cute little nurse….ready for some serious doctor-patient sessions?"

_________________________________________________________

dis claimer: if I really owned inuyasha then id be famous by now and ppl will actually notice me for once.

[REVIEW]