InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Pack Instinct ❯ Pack Instinct ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]
Pack Instinct
by: Sesshoumaru_lord_of_the_western_lands

Author’s Note: This is just a cute little story I made up to help pass the time.


Inuyasha could still remember how the villagers talked and treated him when he was a child. He had not had an easy childhood. The day he was born his father, Inotashio, had died in a fight with a man who had treid to murder his mother before he could be born. Luckly the man had not succeeded and his mother had been able to give birth to him. When he was young his mother passed away leave him all alone in the world. He managed to stay alive thought. Now he had a family and was happy. He did not tell them but he thought of Miroku, Sango, Killala, Shippo and Kagome as his pack.
As members of his pack they each had their own positions. He thought of Kagome as his alpha-female. Sango, Miroku and Killala were the betas. Shippo was the pup in their pack. Inuyasha thought of himself as the alpha-male. He would protect his pack with his life. But there were some things that even he could not protect them from.
One day one of those things happened. Kagome got terribly sick and had a high fever. He took her to Keade’s hoping the old woman could help her. He was worried because even though Keade was trying her best Kagome didn’t seem to be getting any better. He decided to try going through the well to get medicine for her. The jewel had been completed the previous year and had been purified and destroyed by Kagome. They did not know whether the well worked anymore.
Just as Inuyasha thought the well was sealed and he landed at the bottom. He jumped up and began journeying to Jeninjie’s hut. Jeninjie was a half-youkie like Inuyasha and was a doctor. They had met him on the first year of their travels and he a Kagome had become great friends. He was a kind youkie that liked to help everyone. His mother greeted Inuyasha when he got there. Jeninjie came out when his mother went and got him.
Inuyasha told him about Kagome’s illness. They left for the village after Jeninjie packed and said goodbye to his mother. They traveled fast as they could. They got to the village a day later. Kagome had gotten worse while he was gone and Inuyasha feared for her life. Jeninjie immediately began treating her. Soon her fever began going down and she began regaining color. A couple of days later Kagome was all better and she thanked Jeninjie.
Latter that month Inuyasha and Kagome got married. It was a little wedding and not many people came to it. So after Sango and Miroku had their first child. Everyone lived happily for the rest of their lives.

The End