InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Pain ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

The bell rang and the student poured into the hallway. “kagome” Sango called. Kagome didn't stop; she hoped that she would just go away. She didn't want to have to feel responsible for another person getting hurt or dieing. Sango caught up with Kagome, who was followed by the dark haired boy that Sango smacked during class. “where's your next class?”
“Musical theatre.” kagome didn't look at Sango.
“Really, me too!” Sango said excitedly “This is Miroku” Sango pointed to the boy walking beside her. “He also has theatre next.”
“yep,” said Miroku “although I don't know why Inu Yasha wasn't in class this morning.”
Kagome just walked right into the theatre and sat down in a chair in the corner. “Alright, if I could get threw this school year with out cursing anybody, ill be fine” she whispered to herself. She glanced over to Sango and Miroku sitting about ten rows in front of her. There was another boy with them “Sesshomaru?” she whispered. The boy heard and turned around and stared at her. She quickly turned away when she realized it wasn't him.
“OK class!” screamed the teacher. “Today is the first day of school, as you all know. I did not plan anything for today so you all could get along, but I have some exciting news. We have a student here with us this year. She danced and sang at her old high school.”
“Oh please don't be me” kagome whispered. The young boy heard it again and looked at her confused.
“Her mother stopped by and dropped off a tape of her performing for her old school. She was so good that I requested to have her put in my class”
“mom? Please not me” kagome whispered again.
“kagome dear” the teacher looked up at her. “Will you please perform something for us today?”
“Damn” kagome whispered.
Inu Yasha laughed to himself.
The class looked up at her curiously. The theatre was huge and there was only about thirty students scattered all around.
Kagome looked up “umm, I would but”
“please” Sango whispered loudly.
Kagome just looked at the teacher scared and angry. `Mom I'm going to kill you' she thought to herself. After a few minutes she finally got kagome to agree to it. Kagome stood on stage and started to sing. Everybody was amazed at how well she could do it.

Teacher: amazing
Sango: wow
Miroku: ahh, I can see down Sango's shirt
Inu Yasha: She's really good (glanced at Miroku who was leaning toward Sango trying to get a better view) Damn it Miroku!
Kouga: She's mine!

When she was done she moved back to her seat and sat there quietly. She didn't talk to anybody. Some people tried to talk to her, but she'd ignore them or ask them nicely to leave her alone. No one thought that she was mean, just angry that she had to do that on her first day of school. They gave her the benefit of the doubt and left her alone.

During lunch she sat down at a large empty table.
“Hey”
Kagome didn't budge.
“I'm Kouga!”
He looked down trying to avoid eye contact. `go away' she thought.
“What's your name”
Kagome stayed quiet until she gave in “Kagome”
“that's a nice name” he smiled “you know, you are welcome to eat with us”
“that's ok” kagome answered
“suit yourself, just remember you are welcome any time”

Across the room Sango watched this. “Wow” she said to herself.
“What?” snapped the boy that kagome mistook for Sesshomaru.
“Is something wrong Inu Yasha?” asked Miroku.
“NO, I just wanted to know what Sango was WOWing at, you got a problem with that?”
“Calm down.” Sango started. “I was just noticing how Kagome turned away Kouga.” Inu Yasha didn't look impressed but Miroku did.
“She did.” They turned to look at Kagome sitting all by herself. Miroku turned to Sango, but she wasn't there anymore.

Sango walked over to Kagome and sat down “I'm impressed” Sango began. “All of the girls want Kouga. You have got to be the only one that turned him away” Sango laughed. “I think it's funny”
Kagome smiled, but kept it hidden. “He just wanted me to sit with his friends.” Sango stopped laughing.
“He wanted you to sit with his friends? He's a jock; they sit with other jocks or the popular prissy girl. Either he insulted you or he really has a thing for you.” They sat quiet for a minute.

“Inu Yasha” Miroku said trying to get his attention. Inu Yasha was watching and listening to Kagome's and Sango's conversation. “Well, what are they say?” Miroku sat down next to Inu Yasha, who had a perfect view of the girls.
“Nothing interesting.” Inu Yasha saw that the girls stood up and started walking toward him. He immediately turned away and started to eat his food once again. Miroku saw this and did that same.
“Hey guy” Sango called. “This is kagome, she's new to the town”
Kagome sat down across form Inu Yasha. She looked up and starred at his ears and long silver hair. `He looks just like Sesshomaru; the silver hair, the gold eyes, and the claws.' She said to herself.
“What are you starring at” Inu Yasha growled. Kagome shook her head and turned away.
The lunch went on like that. Kagome, who wanted to bad to touch his ears, was tying hard not to jump on him, hold him down, and play with his them. The thought kinda of aroused her. She blushed, not looking up. Inu Yasha notices this and smelled her arousal. He smirked; he knew that all she did was glance at his ears, so it had to be him.

The last two classes where the same. She sat alone until Sango pulled her over to her. Miroku and Inu Yasha had their last class with them, Math, and sat next to Sango and kagome. She would glance up at Inu Yasha ever once in awhile and every time she did he was already starring at her.
During the last class Kagome noticed that all of the girls were staring at Inu Yasha. When he got near one she's move away from him. “What's their problem?” kagome looked around. Inu Yasha got up and walked over to the teacher.
“Oh, Inu Yasha is the number one bachelor” Miroku smiled sarcastically.
“Actually, all of the girls think he is hot, but he is a Hanyou, and so they don't trust him, not to mention their parents wouldn't allow it.”
“just because he is half demon?” kagome asked.
“That's right! Most people are terrified of him, but he is the most fantasized about guy in the school” Miroku said quietly. “I swear he gets in a fight every week. I think he enjoys it or something.”

The bell rang and school was out. Kagome walked to the parking lot and hopped in her car. She turned it on as it started to rain. She started to cry. She couldn't hold back her tears any longer. All she could do was think about her friends from the last school and what had happened to them and how it was her fault. She liked Sango and Miroku, she didn't want anything to happen to them. She decided that she couldn't be around anybody. Her mother told her that she had to go to school, and that home school wasn't an option. “I'll stay, I will, I just can't have friends” kagome cried out loud. Kagome backed out of her spot and drove home. Finally, she drove into her long driveway. Her house was indeed huge. She stopped the car and walked to her door and opened it. Once she was inside she ran upstairs and laid on her bed. She slowly drifted off to sleep.

Sango and Miroku went to Sango's house to watch a movie. Inu Yasha was supposed to come but he went home at the last minute. He walked into his house and ran upstairs to his room. He jumped onto his bed and closed his eyes, he was really tired, but for some reason he couldn't get that girl, Kagome's, voice out his head. She was amazing, and even thought he didn't like the song, he smiled at the thought of it. “what's wrong with me?” he grunted as he jumped up and walked down the stared only to run into his older brother, who was starring at him as if he had something important to say. “What Sesshomaru?”
“I am going to have a dinner guest tonight.”
Inu Yasha smirked. “Wow, I never thought you'd ever find a woman” he turned and walked past his older brother. He reached the kitchen and searched threw the cupboards.
“She's 16” Sesshomaru walked into the kitchen, catching Inu Yasha off guard.
Inu Yasha's eyes bulged.
“Don't worry, little brother, she is coming over because she doesn't have any friends. She is one of my Patents.”
“Is this a new habit of yours now, bringing home underage girls with deep sociological problems?” he smirked, when actually, he was scared of his brothers answer.
“Be more respectful little brother. She's come along way, but still needs help. I have become good friends with her and her family. They're coming over tonight. Either be prepared or leave.” He turned and walked out of the kitchen leaving Inu Yasha confused.