InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Palace Chronicles ❯ Chapter 1

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

 
Don't own any of these characters
 
Kagome had never thought that the palace would ever be attacked, the defenses had seemed so strong and impenetrable, but she watched in terror as some of her best friends were slaughtered before her eyes and then she saw the prince start to fight.
 
He was suddenly thrown back and she screamed, suddenly someone was pushing her towards the injured prince and she looked back to see the head of the guards and her brother, Miroku looking at her, he was supporting the other older prince on his shoulder.
 
“Go, you need to help him escape.” he whispered, she ran to him but when she tried to move him the wound seemed to bleed even faster than before, Miroku groaned before getting another servant to take Sesshomaru out through the secret passageway.
 
“You'll have to stay here and protect him until he's strong enough to move.” he said as they hid him in a hidden room, it wasn't very big but big enough to keep him hidden.
 
“I'll stay…I don't want to surrender but after he gets better we'll join the others.” Miroku said, Kagome nodded in understanding before ripping the bottom part of her skirt and pressed it against his wound.
 
“Your highness? Your highness? Can you hear me, your highness?” she called softly, he groaned before his lids opened to reveal slightly glazed over eyes, but they didn't hold the dying quality that Kagome had seen in her friends eyes as they had died to protect their king and queen and princes.
 
“You…what's your name?” he whispered, she could hear the pain in his voice and gently pushed the hair out of his eyes and he gave a small smile of thanks at the gesture before she answered his question.
 
“My name is Kagome, sir. But you see you got hurt so badly that it's best if you aren't moved at the moment, so when you get well enough to move Lord Miroku and I are going to get you out of here.” she gasped as suddenly Miroku cried out for her to come.
 
“They must be taking the ones who are giving themselves up to work for them. Please don't come looking for me. I'll sneak some food and medicine in here later.” she whispered before leaving making sure to close the door before anyone could see who was in the hidden room.
 
She walked out into the room and stood along beside Miroku and the others who had supposedly given up, she knew that they were the ones that were going to help in the revolt when everyone who had fled recovered from their wounds and gained their strength to fight back.
 
“You now serve me…should you disobey me punishment will be carried out.” laughed a man with evil red eyes, Kagome almost stepped back as they swept over her, she spotted what must have been his daughter standing beside him, she had the same red eyes but something seemed different about them, they held an almost kind quality.
 
“Now, start with your duties.” the man braked out angrily, hurriedly Kagome went the rest of the cook servants and went to the kitchen, every so often she'd sneak food into her pocket and she waited until the rest of the castle was fast asleep before taking bandages and medicine and going to the hidden room.
 
The prince opened his eyes as she silently closed the door before putting the candle up in a holder; she prayed no one who was taking a midnight stroll would see the light flickering under the hidden door.
 
“Please don't yelp or anything…the man that took over….he's a demon and I don't trust him.” she whispered, the prince nodded and she quickly bandaged his wounds.
 
The next several months were terrible, Kagome already had scars all over her back from the whips, she had watched as the prince had gotten stronger, she had noticed the anger in his golden eyes every time she brought him food and she had another bloody cheek or some such wound.
 
Kagome snuck out of her room, it was the night they were going to move the prince and take off towards the camp that his parents had set up just outside the limits of the kingdom.
 
She quietly opened the door and slipped inside, Miroku was already waiting for her, supporting the prince on his shoulder, Kagome bowed slightly before going through the hidden passageway, they waited, Inuyasha with a scowl on his face.
 
“I know Naraku's sexual preferences now.” he growled angrily.
 
“It was against her will, my lord. I heard her screams as he forced himself onto her, no one could help for they would've been killed and with it any hopes of a rebellion. His daughter, Kagura, tried to stop him but she was thrown into the cells for it.” Miroku said as they also walked through the dimly lit passageway, Kagome was to far ahead to hear what they spoke of.
 
“I can't tell you how many nights she came to me sobbing…yet knowing I could do nothing. He was hurting my only family…and yet I could do absolutely nothing.” Miroku said carefully maneuvering so that the prince wouldn't trip over the rocks.
 
“Heh…I can tell…I smell the resistance on her…yet be thankful she has not bore that monster a child. I'd fucking kill him.” the prince hissed angrily.
 
“She did…or would've bore him a child…had he not been so rough…he stabbed her through the stomach and she now bears the mark of his sword.” Miroku said angrily.
 
`Bastard…how dare he treat a woman as such…' they were at the camp and Miroku helped Inuyasha into the tent with Kagome behind, the king and queen motioned for Kagome to stay as she made to leave.
 
“My child, we know what you have been through and we apologize.” the queen said softly, Kagome bowed her head as tears welled up in her eyes.
 
“I did it for the kingdom.” she whispered softly. “None here will see what I have done as a crime, but others will curse me and call me a whore.”
 
“None in this land shall do so!” Inuyasha growled at her, that's when she started to cry, he grabbed her by her shoulders and the king, queen, and Miroku left realizing that he was the only one that could possibly get through to her.
 
“You are not a whore…he is the one that raped you.” Inuyasha growled, then Kagome began to speak softly.
 
“He would always touch me in places I didn't want to be touched and he would always slap me when I tried to get away…he would tie me to the bed and force into me…it always hurt so much..
 
“And then he started cutting me with knives and such things…but I bore it as quietly as I could.” she whispered before Inuyasha shook her causing her to look up into his eyes.
 
“You should've told me the moment he started such things and then we would've left that night.” he growled, this caused her eyes to water even more than they already were.
 
“But you were so badly hurt!” she cried he shook his head angrily.
 
“It doesn't matter, I don't let things like this happen to the people that I govern over, do you understand me?” he growled she nodded, and he gently kissed her lips, she responded seemingly unsurprised by his sudden turn in affection.
 
LEMON WARNING!!!!!!
 
 
She let him push the shoulders of her kimono away from her body, but he did not turn away from the scars that she now bore on her skin; instead he bent down and kissed each and every single one that he could get to.
 
“I'm sorry for each and every scar that he gave you.” he whispered against her skin, she felt the tears escape her eyes as he gently pushed her onto the ground, she brought his mouth back down to hers.
 
“Drive his touch away…please drive his touch away with yours.” she begged against his lips, he softly pressed his lips onto hers, his hands gently pushing the rest of her kimono away from her body.
 
“I'm sorry.” he whispered as his lips trailed down her throat, causing gasps and moans to come from her. She reached up and gently pushed his kimono top off, he pulled away and took it off completely, leaving only the bandage wrapped around his chest on.
 
“I'm sorry…I wish I could've helped.” she whispered touching the bandage before he resumed kissing her. His hands trailed down her body, causing her to gasp and whimper as he slid a finger into her.
 
He smelt her pleasure scent spike in response to his soft caresses and it made him growl lowly in pleasure, she wasn't afraid of him, he could tell by how she arched her body up towards him and silently begged him to make love to her.
 
She wasn't scarred in his eyes; no in his eyes she was perfect. And Kagome couldn't feel happier slowly Naraku's touch was fading away from her body, leaving only Inuyasha's touch.
 
His mouth latched onto her breast and she gasped in pleasure her eyes closing as his tongue lapped at her, she'd never known that anyone could evoke such responses from her body, when had she started to desire the prince?
 
And then his mouth and touch were gone causing Kagome to whimper in loss before she felt a sudden intrusion into her womanhood, she gasped as his tongue explored the inside of her, he sucked on her clit causing her entire body to shudder in pure pleasure and bliss.
 
“Inu…yasha!” she cried as she arched up against his mouth, Inuyasha couldn't hold in the possessive smirk that made its way onto his face, he'd never thought he would want someone as badly as he wanted Kagome.
 
His normally loose hakamas were now extremely tight and his body was begging him to take off his clothes and ram into her with no thought. But he knew he couldn't do that to Kagome. She'd been raped by Naraku and he, Inuyasha, needed to be gentle with her and show her what her first time should've been like.
 
She whimpered in loss as he moved away to take off the rest of his clothes, he moved back to her but he saw her eyes go wide and staring as though she were seeing something else, she begin to struggle in his hold as terror filled her eyes.
 
“No! No! Stop! Help! Stop!” she screamed as tears filled her eyes, Inuyasha knew exactly what she was seeing and he begin to shake her as hard as he dared.
 
“Kagome, snap out of it! I'm not Naraku!” he whispered and then her eyes snapped back to his face and she gasped before starting to sob in absolute terror.
 
“I'm sorry.” she whispered before he nuzzled her beneath her chin calming her down, he looked up at her and saw her eyes still held their terror inside of them, and a small glint of desire.
 
“Maybe we should wait…until after the rebellion and Naraku gone…he obviously still tortures you.” he started to move away before she desperately grabbed his shoulders and he looked down at her.
 
“No! I want you!! Inuyasha you are the only one that can save me from him…please make me yours…take me away from him!” she begged, he moved back on top of her and kissed her gently as he slipped inside of her.
 
He growled possessively, she was so tight around his member, and she was slicker than he had ever thought possible, but she was just as innocent when she had been a virgin, she didn't know what to do, Naraku had treated her terrible.
 
“Inuyasha…I can't bear you a child.” she whispered before he even started to move, he looked down at her before gently kissing her forehead.
 
“Many have lost their parents in this war…even if you could bear a child we would still take them in.” he whispered before all talk ceased and he began to pump into her slowly at first until she groaned.
 
“Inuyasha you're going to make me go mad if you keep going so slow!” she whimpered, he growled before picking up the pace and making her cry out in pleasure, he loved hearing those sounds coming from her.
 
“INUYASHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!” she screamed as she climaxed and stars burst in front of her eyes causing her to go slightly crossed eyed, and she felt him release his seed into her, she'd never known that something could feel so wonderful, it was so different from what Naraku had done to her.
 
Inuyasha slowly slipped out of her and wrapped her in his shirt, she cuddled up against his chest after he had pulled his hakamas on, she was sound asleep and he couldn't help but smile at the tender look on her face.
 
He picked her up and carefully took her to his tent and put her down on his bed before getting another shirt and slipping into it, he went outside where he bumped into Miroku who gave him a small smile.
 
“Thank you, my lord. She was extremely upset the last time…I believe that if you hadn't helped her she would've committed suicide.” Miroku bowed and left Inuyasha; Inuyasha looked back at his tent and shivered.
 
He didn't want to think about her committing suicide at all, it was too terrible to think about. He walked towards his mother and father's tent, he bowed in before straightening up and meeting their approving gazes.
 
“My, my, and here I was thinking I would never get a daughter-in-law.” the king laughed heartily causing Inuyasha to turn a bright red.
 
“I haven't marked her yet, father. I want to live through this up rising before I make any promises to her.” Inuyasha said.
 
“Inuyasha, she is not of royal blood nor can she bear you an heir, you know that, my son?” the queen asked, Inuyasha nodded before meeting his mother's gaze.
 
“I know, mother, but there are many children out there who need a home, and Kagome and I would be glad to take them in, it would be just like having a baby of our own, the oldest would take the throne when I die.” he answered.
 
“A fine idea.” the king said putting his hand over his wife's. “There are many children out in the camp that have been taken under other's wings because their parents died for the country.”
 
“I know…but father I will not forgive Naraku for what he has done to Kagome…she has scars all over her and none but her and maybe a select few still in the castle know what it feels like.” Inuyasha growled.
 
“It is indeed a terrible feeling, I will speak to her, she is I presume in your tent?” the queen smiled as Inuyasha turned a bright red before nodding, she bowed before leaving the tent.
 
“Come, we need to speak of plans to take the kingdom back. Your brother is scouting the area, he was to report a week ago…I fear for his life.” his father said. Sesshomaru was Inuyasha's half-brother and he had renounced the throne to live with his mother who had been dying when Inuyasha had been born.
 
“Father, Kagome spoke of Sesshomaru, I believe he is currently living in the dungeons, he's alive, how alive he is I don't know but he is alive.” Inuyasha spoke and watched as his father's face relaxed into a look of relief.
 
* * * *
 
Kagome groaned as her eyes opened and gasped as she was met with the queen's eyes she sat up and realized that she was dressed in only Inuyasha's robes, she gulped before turning a bright red as the queen started to laugh before patting her on the shoulder.
 
“It would seem you are one of the few that can get a response out of my…adventurous son. And I do believe that he got a response out of you…one that you were not expecting.
 
“You were expecting it to be painful and horrible just as your first time had been, but it wasn't was it?” the queen turned from where she had been looking out the door, Kagome nodded before answering.
 
“I never thought anyone would want me after what Naraku had done…but Inuyasha made me feel wanted and loved…and all the things that I thought I would never feel again.” Kagome whispered curling up against the tent wall as she sat on the bed.
 
“Hai, love makes everyone feel the way. Let me tell you a secret Kagome. When I was young like you I was raped by one of my father's friends, he didn't know of course…I didn't tell him I was scared and thought I would never be the princess that my father had dreamed of having.
 
“So I ran as fast as I could until I fell unconscious with having eaten nothing for the past week. I woke up to meet Inu-no-Taisho. Imagine my surprise when I found out he was the one I had been bethroed to!
 
“His first wife had grown ill and I tried to save her…but I failed, it was before she passed away that she told me…” the queen grew silent before wiping her tears away.
 
“What?” Kagome asked softly, the queen turned and smiled at her and Kagome cocked her head to the side.
 
“Kagome, I had an elder sister who ran away because of the same reason I had, she'd been raped by the same man I had been raped by. The woman that bore the King his eldest son was my sister.
 
“I did not know it at the time I met her until I took Inuyasha to show her…she had agreed to let Inu-no-Taisho and I marry…and when she saw Inuyasha she called him nephew and I knew.
 
“But you see she was a full demon…we weren't really related because my mother and father actually adopted her but we treated her as one of our own…and I treat Sesshomaru as my son as well as my nephew.” the queen came over and sat down beside Kagome who was staring at her wide eyes.
 
“My lady…I never knew!” Kagome cried causing the queen to smile kindly at her which in turn made Kagome blush.
 
“Kagome…that isn't all…the man that raped you…was the one that raped my sister and me…he is not guilty of taking just you…he's guilty of taking many.” the queen said, that set the tears in motion, Kagome collapsed against the queen crying and the queen cared for her like a daughter.
 
* * * *
 
“Please…be careful…” Kagome whispered as Inuyasha tied his hair back with the hair piece she's gave him for the purpose, he looked at his fiancée and smiled at her softly before hugging her gently.
 
“I will be, koishii. I will come back to you.” he whispered in her ear before meeting her lips in a passionate kiss, ever since their first time she'd become bolder in their love making.
 
She pulled away and gave him one light kiss on the lips before leaving his arms to go stand beside his mother, he vaulted up on his horse and smiled as Kagome blew him a kiss, he wanted to stay with her but he had to rescue his kingdom…and his brother as his father kept reminding him.
 
* * * *
 
It had been six weeks and Kagome was bed ridden with sickness, every morning she would get terribly sick and then the rest of the day she would get extremely hungry and the queen was trying her best to be patient…until they found why Kagome was taking such spells.
 
“You are pregnant.” the doctor, Sango, said bluntly after reviewing the tests that she had looked over. Sango was Miroku's wife and had promised both Miroku and Inuyasha that she would make sure Kagome ate well and didn't try to skip meals as they thought she might try.
 
“P-pregnant?! Sango, you know that is impossible!” Kagome cried sitting up from where she'd been laying in her and Inuyasha's bed, Sango sighed before pushing the mother-to-be back down.
 
“Well, apparently Naraku didn't hit the vital spots to prevent any births…but Kagome let me warn you right now…this baby….it might be born….but I can't guarantee it's life…you know that.” Sango said softly.
 
“I know…” Kagome whispered as she put a hand on her stomach before suddenly leaping to the edge of the bed and throwing up everything she had eaten that morning.
 
* * * *
 
Inuyasha growled as the last of the men were killed, Naraku was dead after six
months of waiting and battling in the forests, Naraku was finally dead, which meant Inuyasha could finally claim and marry Kagome.
 
His father saw the eagerness in his son's eyes as they made their way back to camp in victory causing the King to laugh and pat his son on the shoulder making Inuyasha turn slightly red.
 
“In good time, my son, in good time.” the king said softly.
 
* * * * (This is before they beat Naraku)
 
Kagome whimpered in pain as the queen helped her onto the bed, Sango and another woman named Kyatoka were gathering supplies as Kagome tried her best not to push on the contractions.
 
“It'll be okay, Kagome.” the queen whispered reassuringly as she wiped the sweat off of Kagome's forehead, Kagome whimpered in pain as another contraction shook her body, Sango looked worried as she readied Kagome to give birth.
 
“The baby is very early, even for a dog demon's child this baby is early.” Sango whispered, Kagome looked at her with tears in her eyes and Sango felt her heart clench at her friend being in such pain.
 
“Please, Sango whatever you do try to save the baby…promise me.” Kagome whispered hoarsely, Sango nodded and gave Kagome an encouraging smile and sighed lightly.
 
“Okay, Kagome, let's make you a mommy. Push!” Sango commanded, Kagome pushed as hard as she could and screamed to, the queen was gently holding her hand as she labored to give birth.
 
It hurt more than anything she'd ever imagined, but it was her baby, her and Inuyasha's first child, a child they thought they would never have. But.
 
The baby was born dead. Kagome held the small child in her arms and sobbed, her first born was dead, they'd all known better than to expect it to live and yet she had hoped.
 
She watched in tears as they lowered the coffin into the ground, she ran as quickly as she good away from the burial sight that was in a small clearing in the forest where they had buried others that had died in the camp.
 
She collapsed on a cliff that overlooked the western sea, she'd never felt such despair in her entire life, she'd wanted to greet Inuyasha with either a round stomach or a new born baby in her arms, but what could she greet him with now?
 
Nothing, she'd failed. She looked down at the sea, she considered jumping, but something held her back for the moment, what it was not even she could say. She returned to camp and waited, she never talked anymore and she never ate no matter how hard Sango and the queen tried.
 
Kagome watched as the king's horses marched into the camp with triumphant looks on their faces, Kagome spotted Inuyasha and felt the tears of shame building in her eyes before she ran away and towards the grave yard.
 
She stood staring at her son's gravestone and tears welled up on her eyes as she fell down beside the stone and hugged it, it was also the only thing now supporting her from collapsing all the way to the ground now.
 
* * * *
 
“Where's Kagome?” Inuyasha asked Sango as she greeted him and Miroku, she looked around seemingly surprised that her friend was missing, she sighed tiredly and instantly Inuyasha knew something was wrong.
 
“Inuyasha....we found out Kagome was pregnant not to long after you had left…but she went into premature labor and the baby…I'm afraid your son died…she has been acting depressed all the time and…we are beginning to fear she has become suicidal.” Sango said softly.
 
Inuyasha stood there with a shocked look in his eyes before he turned and ran to where his fiancée's scent was coming from, he had to stop her, he knew that she was no doubt scared to death.
 
“Kagome!!!!!” he screamed as he found her sobbing against a grave stone, a grave stone he realized marked their son's grave. He came up and gently helped her stand up and she cried into his chest.
 
“I'm sorry….” she sobbed before he pushed her back slightly so he could look into her tear filled eyes.
 
“For what? It isn't your fault our child didn't make it.” he growled angrily, she looked up at him before letting her eyes fall as though she were guilty.
 
“Kagome, come with me, Naraku is gone, it is time for new beginnings…we can get through this together.” he growled.
 
* * * * (Okay, this is switching to Kagura/Sesshomaru, it after Sesshomaru has been thrown into the cells with Kagura)
 
 
Kagura counted the stones in the floor, it was all she had to do. She wondered if the girl Kagome was okay. She'd tried to help but she'd been thrown in jail for trying to stop her father.
 
Kagura hated her father with a passion, she never thought of him as a father, the only way he was a father was the biological connection that they had and Kagura didn't even want that. She hated being the daughter to that villain.
 
She looked up as the wooden door to her cell was opened and one of the dog demon's sons were thrown in, he looked beaten up and had bruises all over his face and cuts were in his kimono.
 
“Make sure he doesn't die, bitch. Naraku wants him to be alive so he can watch as any rebellion planned falls.” the guard hissed, Kagura glared at the man who was giving her a nasty look.
 
“Go to hell.” she said angrily, standing up and going over to the man as the door closed, he sat up and glared at her.
 
“You're the spawn of Naraku.” he said trying to stand up but collapsing to the ground, she rolled her eyes, it seemed that he was the older of the two princes and she'd always heard that his heart was made of ice.
 
“Yeah, I guess I am, but you know what I am the only one that's able to make sure those wounds don't get infected. So quit moving around!” she said grabbing him by the shoulder and making him stop.
 
“Why would you want to help me? After all aren't I your enemy?” he hissed at her, she looked down at where her hand was gently laying on his shoulder, she looked into his amber colored eyes before sighing and removing her hand.
 
“Listen, I don't like Naraku anymore than you do…he treats even his family terrible, I want to be free of him.” she whispered turning away from the prince. “It's not like I have much of a choice, Naraku would have me hunted down if I dare run away.”
 
“Why didn't you escape during the battle, there was so much chaos, if you had come to me or even my brother's servant, Kagome, we would've made sure you got away.” he said, Kagura looked at him with anger and fear shining in her eyes.
 
“Kagome couldn't get away anymore than I can…Naraku has her every night.” Kagura said before she heard guards whispering, she put a finger to her lips and they both quieted down and they could hear the guards every word.
 
“That little tramp that Naraku had got away.” the first guard said.
 
“Heh. Naraku will soon replace her, not like she'll ever have a life.” the second one said as they began to move away. Kagura sighed before collapsing against the wall.
 
“It would seem Inuyasha has gone to father.” Sesshomaru said out loud, Kagura looked at him stunned, what could he mean by that?
 
“What do you mean? Wasn't your brother with you and your father when you escaped the first time?” she asked now thoroughly confused, she hated it when people did that.
 
“No…Inuyasha was injured by your father and couldn't be moved, Kagome and her brother, Miroku hid him and it seems tonight that they have gotten away finally.” Sesshomaru said leaning against the wall.
 
`Inuyasha was hiding underneath Naraku's nose the entire time, bet that'll make `daddy's' day perfect.' Kagura thought looking out the barred window, her and Sesshomaru's chamber was in the highest tower and it gave her a perfect view of the night sky.
 
She whirled around as the door opened and there stood her younger sister with a trey of food, the little girl put the trey down before running to Kagura who hugged her tightly, her sister was very sick and Kagura could smell death lingering around her.
 
“Kanna, hang on for a few more days…we'll get you better.” Kagura whispered softly, the pale girl nodded and Kagura kissed her on top of the head.
 
“Sister…I can't hang on for much longer.” Kanna whispered, Kagura watched as she left before realizing wetness was lingering in her eyes, she hastily wiped her eyes not wanting the man that was supposed to be her enemy see her cry.
 
“That's your sister?” Sesshomaru asked softly, Kagura turned to see that he had managed to pull himself up onto one of the cots that were set up, she went over and picked the trey of food up and set it down on his lap, he scowled at it and refused to touch it.
 
“My sister has been sick for years, Naraku won't allow me to get a doctor for her…she won't hang on for much longer and she is the only thing that has kept me sane around that man.” Kagura whispered she scowled as Sesshomaru refused to eat.
 
“If you don't eat you'll starve to death.” she said angrily he glared back at her over the trey of food that was on his lap.
 
“I will not accept food from the likes of Naraku.” he hissed at her, she glared at him deciding that he was too stubborn for his own good.
 
“Then think of it as food from me…it wasn't meant for you anyway, he has no reason to keep you alive….it's me he wants to stay alive.” she said watching as he took one bite before setting the chopsticks back down and meeting her red eyes, she rolled her eyes.
 
“More than one bit, please.” she suddenly screamed as Naraku appeared before them, he slapped her and she crashed into the wall, blood trickled down from her temple as she went unconscious.
 
Sesshomaru pushed the trey of food away and stood up and met the demon's amused gaze, Sesshomaru could hear Kagura's heartbeat and thanked the heavens that she hadn't been seriously hurt.
 
“Welcome, prince. I see you've met the whore that I call my daughter.” Naraku laughed arrogantly, Sesshomaru growled at the man that had tortured his people and destroyed his kingdom.
 
“She is no whore, Naraku, if she is it is only because of what you forced her to be.” Sesshomaru answered.
 
“Ha ha ha!! Amusing, prince, but you see the only reason I keep her is for negotiations, she is nothing to me.” with that Naraku delivered a kick to Kagura's stomach and disappeared, Sesshomaru went over and picked the girl up and lying her on the cot that he had been occupying only moments ago.
 
He took his cape off, it was tattered but it would be suitable for his purpose, he ripped a strip of cloth off of it, he took the cup of water that Kanna had brought with the food and gently cleaned Kagura's head wound before wrapping the cloth around her head.
 
“Thank you.” she whispered as he finished, he backed away and she gasped as he collapsed to the floor, immediately she was helping back to the same cot, he groaned as his head began to pound, she gave him the goblet of water that seemed to have refilled itself, he took a small sip before gathering his thoughts.
 
“Kagura, what does he make you do?” he asked softly, he felt her stiffen at his side before she put her head on his shoulder.
 
“I don't do anything with those men…they don't like my father, usually they lead me to their chambers and let me climb out the window into the garden.” she whispered, he blinked before looking down at her head as it rest on his shoulder.
 
“Kagura…I am only half-prince….my mother was no princess. She was a normal demoness…she was the queen's adopted sister.” Sesshomaru felt compelled to tell her this though he didn't know why.
 
“Naraku raped my mother and I will never forgive him for that.” Sesshomaru said angrily.
 
“Naraku has raped many women…he needs to be stopped.” Kagura agreed pulling away from Sesshomaru's shoulder, she looked up into his eyes and gasped as she saw the desire lingering there.
 
He bent down and kissed her causing her to gasp and give him complete access to her mouth, they fell back onto the bed, Kagura looked up at him and realized that she had already fallen in love with him.
 
“Kagura I can make him let you go…I can take you and your sister away from him.” he whispered softly in her ear, she closed her eyes realizing that she no longer could depend on Naraku, he was no longer the person that she needed to help her.
 
“Help me.” she whispered before Sesshomaru's mouth touched hers again, she felt his hands remove her kimono leaving her completely open to his gaze and mouth as he found all of her ticklish spots causing her to giggle before he slipped a finger into her.
 
She gasped as she felt the sudden intrusion into her womanhood. She arched up into his touch, her hands deftly rid him of his own shirt and he growled in possessive pleasure.
 
He was soon as naked as she was, he removed his fingers and Kagura closed her eyes in frustration only for them to pop open again when she felt his tongue inside of her, she cried out her heels digging into the bed as his tongue found all of her pleasure points and made her scream.
 
“Sesshomaru…” she gasped for air that didn't seem to be getting into her lungs well enough, she wanted him so badly, and she screamed as she came, she felt him eagerly lapping at her.
 
“Kagura, you taste so sweet.” he whispered softly into her ear causing her to whine in need.
 
He slipped into her and froze as he encountered something that he hadn't thought to encounter with Naraku's tastes he had thought he would've made Kagura sleep with other men that weren't so kind as to let her escape her father's dealings.
 
“You didn't tell me you were a virgin, Kagura.” he said. She looked up at him and touched his cheek before leaning up and kissing him.
 
“I've been waiting for the right man.” she whispered before she jerked her hips forward taking her own virginity, she gasped at the pain and he nuzzled her neck before she turned her head to the side so her mouth was at his ear.
 
“Sesshomaru…set me free.” she whispered she met him thrust for thrust and he growled in pleasure as she moaned and begged for more, soon (too soon for his liking) she climaxed and he followed, they fell asleep on the cot with her wrapped in his shirt.
 
* * * *
 
The rebellion came. Kagura screamed as the door to their prison was blasted open, Sesshomaru strolled over to his younger brother and patted him on the back, he looked over and saw that some guards of Naraku's had their hands on her arms.
 
“No! Let me go!!” she suddenly pulled a fan out of thin air. “Dance of Blades!” she cried falling away from them, she felt steadying arms around her waist and met Sesshomaru's gaze, he smiled down at her before letting her go.
 
Kagura helped her sister down to the horses that awaited them, but suddenly Kanna began coughing and Kagura caught her as she went limp, Kagura cried into her sister's neck as Kanna's life fled from her body.
 
“Kanna!!” Kagura screamed. She held her sister close to her chest as she continued to sob at the loss of her sister.
 
“Kagura.” she looked up to see Sesshomaru looking at her with his normal inexpressive gaze, carefully he came to her and picked Kanna up and took Kagura's shoulder leading her to his horse.
 
“You said her favorite place was the rose garden, correct?” he asked as he got them onto the back of his horse, Kagura took Kanna's limp body and nodded.
 
“Yes, why?” she was still in shock at losing her sister, the only thing that had kept her sane during her days with Naraku.
 
“We will bury her there.” he spurred his horse forward and she gasped as an entire precession followed, with Inuyasha beside her and Sesshomaru.
 
Kagura studied him discreetly then decided to herself that he was perfect to cure Kagome of the darkness that Naraku had tried to taint her with, he wasn't anything like his brother and that's what made her decide that he was perfect for Kagome.
 
* * * * (5 years later)
 
Kagura put the tiara on Kagome's head as Kagome held her newborn daughter. Kagura had been able to undo her father's curse of making Kagome unable to bear any child and now she had a beautiful baby girl.
 
Named after the deceased queen, Iyzaio had died three years after the final battle, breathing problems had claimed her life, and now Kagome and Inuyasha were soon to be crowned the king and queen of the Western lands.
 
Sesshomaru had handed it down to Inuyasha because Kagura no longer wanted to be the center of attention especially with their first child on the way, Kagome handed the baby wrapped in royal colors to Kagura so that she could straighten her kimono.
 
“Good luck, Kagome.” Kagura whispered handing the baby back to Kagome,
Kagome walked out of the room where Inuyasha was waiting for her in his finest.
 
They walked toward the throne where the dying king was waiting, he smiled at them before bowing to them and handing Inuyasha the blade, Tetsusaiga.
 
“My son, the king and his wife the queen.” the king said before he collapsed.
 
“Father!” both sons rushed to their father's aid, Kagome closed her eyes and prayed for the old king's soul before her daughter gave a small cry of distress obviously sensing that her grandfather had passed on.
 
“Shh…Iyzaio sometimes your happy ending is at the beginning.” Kagome whispered softly to the crying baby.
 
THE END!