InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Palace Chronicles ❯ Chapter 2

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

 
Kagome is a half demon in this story.
 
Remember review!
 
“Stupid! You shouldn't even be around! The prince is coming! Get lost!” Kagome cried out as the boys and girls started to kick her, she coughed up blood and they all laughed before running away. Sixteen year old Kagome watched as they ran back towards the village.
 
She coughed once again before climbing to her feet and walking towards the hut she and her mother had in the forest, she brushed over her short green kimono the best she could and wiped the blood off of her mouth before entering the hut and froze.
 
The boy that everybody had been talking about, the prince, was sitting beside her mother talking with her, his dog ears twitched and they both looked to see that she had entered the hut, she took a small step back before her mother came over to her.
 
“Kagome, what happened to your kimono?” her mother cried looking at the tears that had appeared in Kagome's favorite kimono, Kagome lowered her eyes from the prince's before answering her mother's question.
 
“I fell, mom, that's all.” she whispered, she heard the prince stiffen and realized that he knew she was lying, her mother knew too considering she hugged her daughter tightly as tears fell from her eyes.
 
“Kagome…” her mother whispered, Kagome felt tears welling up in her eyes as
well before she hugged her mother back.
 
“Mom, why are you crying…I told you…I fell.” she sobbed, the prince went over and patted her mother on the shoulder, the woman let Kagome go and he looked down at her, Kagome felt slightly scared in the presence of such a powerful demon.
 
“You shouldn't let them do things like to you, Kagome. After all I never let them do those sorts of things to me.” he said as her mother walked out of the hut to go to the village and no doubt take abuse from the people that always thought she was wrong in bearing a child for a demon.
 
“What…what do you mean?' she whispered looking up into his gold eyes, he shook his head and gave a smirk as he also headed out.
 
“Because….my mum was human too.” he said, Kagome stared at the doorway before collapsing to her knees, she'd never thought that the prince was a half-demon.
 
* * * *
 
He would come and see her and her mother although they knew he wasn't supposed too. One day her mother grew extremely ill and he offered to g o with Kagome and help her pick herbs.
 
“Thank you, you've been so kind to my mother…and to me.” Kagome whispered as she put the herbs in the basket her mother had weaved one night when it had been raining and Kagome had been ill.
 
“You're welcome…I know what it's like to be treated like you don't belong. If father hadn't come for me after mother died I don't know what would've happened, but I don't want to think about that right now.” he said giving her the soft smile that he reserved for only her.
 
She had seen how the village girls had thrown themselves at him, odd since they were the ones that accused her mother of treachery because she had a half-demon and they were throwing themselves at what they thought to be a full demon lord!
 
“Oh! A spring!” Kagome cried as they reached a hill that overlooked a clearing, she squealed in delight and Inuyasha laughed at her eagerness as he sat down on the hill she looked at him and he gulped at the big smile she had on her face.
 
“Inuyasha…would you keep watch for me?” she asked, he sighed and nodded. But then he turned red as she turned away and let the kimono flow from her body. From what he saw before she dived into the spring she was perfect.
 
Any scars she might have bore were gone because of her demon blood. He realized that pants that had once been loose were now way too tight, he growled in primitive need as she splashed around giving him a perfect view of her breasts.
 
He looked away as she climbed out and came back over to where he was sitting, he looked up at her as she held out her hand, she didn't seem to notice that she was completely naked and giving him a first class view of her most private spots.
 
“Come on, Inuyasha, the water's perfect.” she giggled, he gulped before shaking his head, he did not need to hear that.
 
“I-I think….someone needs to stand watch.” he managed to get out, he gave a small yelp as she grabbed his hand and started to drag him to the spring, and before he knew what was happening they were in the water, his clothes soaked through with her giggling at him.
 
“Now you have no choice, you can't swim in heavy clothing!” she giggled, he growled before splashing to the edged and climbing out, he removed his kimono before diving back in near her, she gave a small squeal as he splashed her in the process.
 
He resurface and was met with a splash of water, he growled and splashed her back and that started the water fight, suddenly she screamed and jumped at him, her legs wrapping around his waist, he gulped as his momentarily forgotten desire came back full force.
 
“What's wrong, K-Kagome?” he asked as she tightened her legs around him, didn't she realize what she was doing to him?
 
“Something brushed against my leg!” she squeaked, he gulped before prying her legs away from his waist, he dived under and saw a guilty piece of seaweed, he rolled his eyes before looking up at the surface, he saw Kagome's long legs peddling in the water as she kept above the water.
 
He swam up to them before grabbing her knees and pulling her under, she screamed before seeing who it was, she growled at him as they surfaced. He laughed as she went over to the surface, she took his now dry kimono shirt and put it on so she could go grab her own kimono, but when she turned to see if he was getting out what she saw made her blood thicken.
 
He was pleasuring himself, he seemed to sense her gaze and she blushed before going over and sitting at the edge. He met her gaze and she realized his eyes were filled with desire and longing.
 
“Inuyasha…can…I watch?” she asked shyly, he gulped before returning to his task, she watched before slipping back into the water, her hands pushed his out of the way and she shyly touched him, she heard him groan and looked up into his eyes.
 
“Inuyasha? Is that-” before she could finish her question his lips were crashing against hers as she continued to stroke him, he tore away from her mouth and gave a howl of pleasure as he came.
 
She gasped as he pushed her up onto land and he started to nuzzle her neck, pushing his kimono shirt away from her, she turned and met his lips in another kiss as his hands began to roam.
 
“Kagome…if we do this…you've got to understand….inu-youkai….or even hanyou…we mate for life…” he whispered, she nodded before leaning up and kissing his lips and he tweaked her nipples causing her to whimper as his mouth left hers and latched onto her breast.
 
She arched up into his mouth as her hands found their way into his hair. She cried out at the sensations coursing through her body, when had she started to feel such things, especially for the prince?
 
She cried out as she felt him insert a finger into her, she squirmed beneath his touch and she heard him growled before he switched to the previously ignored breast, she felt him bite and lick but it only seemed to add to the sensation.
 
“Inuyasha!!” she cried as his head started to move lower and before she could say anything his mouth had latched over her core, she felt his tongue move inside of her, she cried out as he sucked on the nub, she let out a wail as her body convulsed and her juices spilled into his mouth.
 
“Kagome….god you taste so sweet.” he whispered into her ear, she whimpered her legs moving beneath him, he smiled at her eagerness, she wanted him and he loved how her body writhed under his causing him to grow harder.
 
He carefully settled himself between her legs pressing against her heat gently causing her eyes to lock with his, he saw the fire burning in her blue-grey orbs as he continued to gently press against her.
 
“Kagome…you are new to mating….this will hurt where you are a virgin…but our auras will rise in defense against the others, you have to accept mine…” he whispered, she nodded then gasped as he slowly slid into her warmth.
 
She clenched her eyes shut trying to block the pain as he broke through her hymen, she had known in advance from talks with her mother that the pain would be almost unbearable, but she hadn't known it would be so bad.
 
And then she felt it pressing, his aura was pressing against hers and she felt her demonic aura rise in defense, she whimpered and slowly, reluctantly, her aura melded into his eye and that had engulfed her was gone to be replaced by such a pleasure Kagome would have never thought it to exist.
 
“INUAYASHA!!” she cried as he started to pound into her, hitting all her pleasure points causing her to writhe in pleasure before her back arched like a taught bow and then she released, her release caused Inuyasha to cum inside of her.
 
“Kagome…I have to leave tonight, wait for me.” he whispered as they walked back to her hut hours later. Kagome nodded pressing her lips against his softly. He watched as her hips swayed before the cloth door fell in place.
 
* * * *
 
He came to her that morning with a ring in hand and a slightly amused expression, Kagome gave him an odd look as he asked her mother for permission to marry Kagome. Her mother laughed before nodding.
 
“My step-mother insisted that we have a humane ceremony…of course in youkai terms we are already married.” he whispered, touching the inside of her thigh as they lay in her small room in her hut.
 
On her thigh was where he had marked her, he had a similar one on his inner thigh as well, she cuddled up to him, twirling the ring around her finger, she looked up at him with a sleepy smile.
 
“Inuyasha…I don't mind…” she whispered before she fell asleep with Inuyasha's arms wrapped around her.
 
Second in Palace Chronicles.