InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Palm of Your Hand ❯ Such Great Heights ( Chapter 11 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: InuYasha is the property of Rumiko Takahashi, not me. I'm just having fun and making no money doing it.

Warning: Please remove your electric sex pants.

Such Great Heights

Just as before, the intensity of their kisses grew at an alarming rate. It wasn't long before Kagome found herself rising to her knees in haze; slipping her hands behind InuYasha's waist and giving a sharp tug, wordlessly encouraging him onto his back. As much as InuYasha's instincts were pushing him to fight for the dominant position, he conceded. He had already decided he was going to let her do whatever the hell she wanted to do. For now at least…

Kagome climbed on top of him, straddling his hips. "Sit up." she commanded hoarsely, tugging at the hem of his t-shirt. When he obeyed, she jerked the shirt up over his head and down his arms in one fluid movement before grabbing his face in her hands and crushing her lips back down on his somewhat aggressively. 'Is she doing this on purpose?' he wondered, but the more she grinded against him the less he really cared. Deciding it was time to level the playing field, he reached up and pulled her shirt inside out over her head and tossed it aside. He was pleasantly surprised to find that she wasn't wearing anything underneath. 'Perfect.' he thought...or said out loud, he wasn't really sure which. He eagerly kissed a trail down her throat and across her chest as she continued riding him through his pants; his hands gliding over the bare skin of her back. She let out a soft moan of approval when he circled his tongue around a nipple before taking it into his mouth, gently suckling it to a hard peak between his teeth before giving fair treatment to the other.

Every time he felt her press herself against him he was given a jarring reminder of just how long it had been since he had gotten laid. He had long ago made a vow to her in his heart, that after she was born he would be faithful to only her. He had honored that vow. Actually, in truth, it had even been quite a bit longer than that.

InuYasha had done many difficult things in his life. Like living independently as a small child, slaying countless youkai, and even playing a major role in saving the world from a great evil; but all of those things were starting to pale in comparison to the struggle not to jizz his pants right now.

'Shit. Shit. SHIT!' he mentally cursed, clenching his teeth as he struggled to gain control. "Okay!" he choked out in surrender, grabbing her waist and jerking her forward onto his stomach. "Gotta stop that." he panted, his eyes squeezed tightly shut. "Sorry...it's just... it's kinda been a while." he explained rather sheepishly through labored breaths.

"That's okay…" she soothed, running the pad of her thumb down the shallow channel between his nose and upper lip before grabbing his chin giving him a soft kiss. "How about I go ahead and get this first one out of the way for you then?" she said seductively, before slowly crawling backwards down over his legs. InuYasha's head was spinning. He was sure this was going to end up being one of those dreams he woke up feeling guilty about.

He almost couldn't believe her forwardness. It was becoming apparent to him that her previous sexual encounters were not very emotionally involved. He of all people should know all about that. Neither were his. Her fingers slid down his sides before curling into the waistband of his pants, working both his sweatpants and boxers down over his hips to his knees.

Kagome wanted everything to be perfect. She knew that InuYasha was straining to keep control, and she didn't want all of his focus to be on holding back. So she decided to make an uncharacteristically bold move. "How about I go ahead and get this first one out of the way for you then?" she whispered in the sexiest tone she could muster as she backed herself down the sofa. 'Huh..not half bad Higurashi.' she complimented herself mentally. She ran her fingers down his sides and slipped them into his elastic waistband, alternately tugging at either side, sliding them down over his hips and... 'Ho-ly...?!' she mentally exclaimed as his erection sprang free from his pants. 'I wonder if that's a youkai trait or just good genes?!' she pondered, sincerely hoping her facial expression didn't match her thoughts.

Fortunately, it didn't really matter. As she looked up and noticed that InuYasha appeared to be lost in thought...doing entirely too much thinking, in her opinion. Leaning down over him, she used her upper arms to press his shaft between her breasts. This action abruptly drew his undivided attention, his glazed eyes immediately refocusing on her.

InuYasha was drawn from his thoughts by the feel of his almost painfully erect member being pressed between her warm, soft flesh. He had no idea what kind of undoubtedly goofy look he must have on his face right now. He didn't really give a fuck.

She looked up at him and giggled, her tongue darting out to wet her lips before she tilted her head down and firmly pressing a kiss against his tip. 'Yep. This is definitely going to be one of those guilty dreams...' he thought as he let his head fell back against the arm of the sofa with an audible thud. "Don't hold back…" he heard her murmur. He let out an involuntary hiss as he felt himself slide from the warmth of her cleavage, only to be taken abruptly into the searing heat of her mouth. Her left hand braced on his hip as her right worked him in rhythm with the tight ring of her lips. 'How the fuck did she get so fucking good at this?' he wondered passively as he struggled to remember how to breath. He was just certain he didn't want to know the answer to that question. He fought to shake that disturbing thought from his mind as he watched her; those deceptively innocent looking lips wrapped around him, her cheeks hollowed from the suction, her firmly erect nipples grazing his thighs with every bob of her head.

Mere seconds passed before he felt his climax already rushing back to the surface. "Okay…" he choked out, tapping her on the shoulder. He wanted to give her a fair warning in case she wanted to pull back, but she continued, unfazed as she took in his release without so much as a flinch. His claws dug into the couch cushions, and a growl that sounded vaguely similar to her name escaped his lips. She lifted her head, slowly dragging her tongue over every last inch of him before releasing him and crawling back up to lay against his chest. He ran his fingers through her soft locks of hair as she nuzzled her face against the side of his throat, planting little wet kisses there. "Good?" Kagome murmured against his skin, her inflection indicating that it was a question.

InuYasha groaned. "What do you think?"

"I wouldn't know, I've never done that before." she answered honestly.

"What?!" he said almost breathlessly. His possessive youkai side felt a rush of pride at her words. "Are you serious?" he asked her, excitement apparent in his voice.

She giggled at his enthusiastic reaction. "I'm dead serious."

He grabbed her waist, and pulled her up his body so that her face was even with his. "It was very. very. good." he said huskily, punctuating each word with a peck on the lips. "In fact, it was so goddamn good it was starting to make me jealous." he said candidly. He combed his fingers into her hair on either side of her head before kissing her hungrily, tasting himself on her tongue and finding the reminder strangely erotic.

After a few moments, when most of the blood had returned to his brain, InuYasha decided it was his turn to take care of her.

He sat forward and kicked his pants the rest of the way off before standing with Kagome in his arms and carrying her to the bedroom.

<<>>

When they entered his bedroom, he laid her down gently on the bed; climbing over her and kneeling on his elbows. He cupped a hand behind her head and kissed her thoroughly before slowly making his way down her body, his lips and tongue leading the charge. Driven by the feel of her fingers dancing across the sensitive skin at his sides, and the little gasps and moans of pleasure escaping her lips. He took his precious time exploring her; kissing and nipping and worshipping every last inch of her body. Absorbing the taste and smell and feel of her, committing them to memory.

When he arrived at the waistband of her pants, he planted soft butterfly kisses across her belly as he untied the tightly cinched drawstring. Rising up to his knees, he slowly pulled the pilfered sweatpants down over her legs before making a show of tossing them over his shoulder. Immediately his nostrils were filled with the scent of her arousal, and before he knew what he was doing, he had his face buried between her thighs, against her damp panties. He pulled in a long, slow breath through his nose and mouth simultaneously, too intoxicated on her scent to have the presence of mind to feel self-conscious of his decidedly doggish actions. Not that it mattered. Kagome didn't have the presence of mind to notice, and she wouldn't have minded if she did.

Pulling back slightly, InuYasha hooked his claws into the sides of her panties, ripping them down the seams and tossing them aside. Briefly he noticed their absurd pattern of monkeys and half-peeled bananas, which made him feel significantly less guilty about shredding them.

Kagome heard the sound of her panties being ripped from her, fully exposing her to him. Her only regret was wearing those stupid monkey panties in the first place. She felt his hands slide up the backs of her thighs to cup her ass, as he stretched out on his stomach before her. She sucked in a hard gasp when she felt the long, slow stroke of his tongue from her entrance up to her sensitive nub. InuYasha paused there for a moment, swirling his tongue as Kagome involuntarily tightened her thighs around his neck. He knew this would be over fast if his attention remained there, and he wanted it to last. He moved lower, drawing a delicate petal between his lips, nibbling and teasing her further; greedily refusing to let her find her pleasure just yet.

He continued lapping and suckling at her as he slipped two fingers inside her, carefully pumping them in time with the movement of this tongue as she squirmed and moaned in pleasure. She was dripping wet for him, sufficiently prepared for him to stake his claim on her body, but he still wanted more. He wasn't sure he would ever get enough. Opening her eyes, Kagome looked down at him, and when they made eye contact he winked at her in lieu of a smirk. "Gods, you're such a tease…" she mewled, smiling hazily before reaching down to stroke an ear in each hand. When her hands made contact with his ears he let out a low rumble, and her breath caught in her throat as the vibrations against her sensitized flesh pushed her within a hair's breadth of her climax.

'She's calling me a tease? That's rich!' InuYasha thought to himself as he felt her fingertips gently stroking his ears. He closed his eyes and let out an involuntary rumble at the sensory overload; suddenly finding it difficult to focus on both what he was doing and what he was feeling. When he felt her feminine muscles begin to tighten around his fingers, he greedily pulled back, deciding right then that he wanted to be inside her when she came...every time she came, for the rest of her life. Within half a second he was nose to nose with her, watching her face react as he slowly sank into her. Her eyes snapped open to meet his as her inner walls began clenching tightly around him. He pressed his lips to hers, closing his eyes so she wouldn't see them roll back in his head.

Kagome whimpered when she felt him pull away from her, momentarily disappointed until she felt him sliding into her already contracting passage a second later. She opened her eyes to find herself staring into the same golden eyes she had seen every night in her dreams for the last ten years. The eyes of the boy she had found pinned to a tree so many years ago, the boy she had fallen in love with long before she was even born. His lips parted, mirroring hers as they both sucked in a sharp inhale in unison. 'Is this even real?' she thought as she watched his eyes flutter closed. He pressed his lips to hers, kissing her passionately as he seated himself fully inside her; tightly rocking against her as she rode out her first orgasm. 'Yes. Definitely. Real.' she thought to herself as she panted and moaned into his mouth.

InuYasha had never been with someone he actually cared about before. Sure, he'd had sex with other women in the past, but until today he had never made any emotional connection. Sex had always been a means to an end. Quenching a thirst, completely detached and devoid of any feelings other than basic physical satisfaction. It was a desire he had come to think of as a human weakness; a weakness that he had almost grown to resent. There was a time he had almost convinced himself to remain celibate until he could be with Kagome. While his intentions were good, he was a red blooded male, half-youkai or not, and five hundred years was a long time. Especially when he didn't even know if he would live to see that day. After he had begun disguising himself as human, be had discovered that he was apparently highly desirable to human women. More often than not he would rebuff their advances, but he had, on several occasions over the years, given into temptation. It was always the same thing though. Just sex. And it never really seemed like it was worth it after the fact. When he left them hopeful, feeling like the biggest dirtbag that ever walked the face of the earth. He had been a little concerned that he might not be able to make that emotional connection. That perhaps he was damaged goods, unable to have a meaningful sexual relationship. All of those worries went out the window the second he became one with her. This was wholly different from any other experience he'd had before in his life.

When he could tell that she was coming down from her high, he began thrusting into her at a steady pace. Immediately, she started rising up to meet him in perfect rhythm. Everything was perfect. From the feel of her soft breasts pressing against his chest, to her rough little calloused heels digging into the back of his calves. It was perfect. It wasn't everything he had dreamed of. No, his dreams were garbage compared to this. Everything was garbage compared to this. This was real. Sweat and flesh and tongues and scorching heat. He felt like he was being bled dry and all the marrow sucked from his bones, only to be replaced with her. He raised his head to look into her eyes and saw a single tear roll down her cheek. He slowed his movements as his heart threatened to break. "Kagome…?"

"Don't stop…" she choked out, as she wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him into her, encouraging him. Her blunt human fingernails digging into his biceps.

He obeyed her orders and soon his worries departed, along with his higher brain function.

Kagome had never been with someone she actually cared about before. Until today she had only ever had meaningless encounters to quell her restlessness. Unsuccessful attempts at filling her emptiness. One night stands with guys she never wanted to see again, and usually regretted deeply the morning after. She had been slightly nervous. Nervous about being a disappointment. Nervous about being detached, about being insufficient... All of those worries went out the window the second she became one with him. She was crying, but she wasn't sad. Her tears were not tears of sadness. In all honesty, she had no idea what kind of tears these were. They were born of some undefinable emotion she had never felt before. Some raw, nameless emotion that can only be known to those ones fortunate enough to have felt it. She didn't want it to end. She wanted to seal them within this moment, reliving it over and over until the end of time.

InuYasha felt her inner walls beginning to grab at him again, just as he felt himself reaching his own peak. The two of them were perfectly in sync, their bodies communicating to one another without speech. As her muscles drew him in so tightly, he hooked his hands up over the back of her shoulders, giving several more smooth, quick thrusts before he let go; pulling her down hard to meet his final plunge and spilling himself into her just as his name passed across her lips.

InuYasha collapsed against her with his weight resting on his elbows, panting heavily as he struggled to regain his composure. They lay there for a moment, feeling the mutual lingering twitches where they were joined. When he raised his face to meet hers he was relieved to see that her tears had stopped. Wrapping his arms around her, he removed himself from her body before rolling them over so that she was resting against his chest. After a few minutes, when she still hadn't said anything he decided to break the silence.

"Oi. You still alive?" he said gruffly.

He felt her nod against his chest, and he pulled her up against his lips as he pressed them against hers in a chaste kiss.

"Hi." she said, resting her forehead against his.

"Hi, wench."

She pulled her head back to look at him. Staring into his eyes for what would be considered, under any other circumstances, to be an uncomfortably long amount time. They were exactly the same as she remembered them. In them she saw the paradox that was him. Youthful and ancient, dangerous and safe, open and unknown…

She nuzzled back into his neck, burying her face in his hair. "InuYasha…"

"Hmm…?"

"I'm happy." she mumbled against his skin before sighing contentedly.

He chuckled against her temple. "I can die happy now knowing that when my life flashes before my eyes at the end, I'll get to relive this." he half-joked.

She let out a little giggle as she planted several soft kisses along his jaw, on her way back to his lips. She had no doubt that when the time came for her to depart this life, her last thought on Earth would be the perfect memory of this moment.