InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Paper Doll ❯ Some Things... ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Paper Doll

Summary: Sess and Inu are somewhat together. Inuyasha gets kidnapped. But it's not by Naraku. The only one who can save him is Sesshoumaru. But why does he bother when he doesn't even love his brother in the first place? Pairings: Sess/Inu yaoi, incest

Part 1: Some Things…

Bodies were meshed together in heated pleasure. Unrestrained moans filled the evening air as both demons released. He collapsed on top of the other catching his breath from this night activity. He made careful not to squish the body beneath him. Arms encircled him but he quickly stood up before he could lean into the welcome embrace.

Sesshoumaru grabbed his clothes and put them on. He took the Tensaiga and began to walk away. Inuyasha stared at his brother's retreating form before quickly dressing. He looked and still saw the Tetsusaiga lying on the ground. It's been about five times since this happened. He thought it would be just a one-time thing because they never really liked each other that much. But then Sesshoumaru came again. They were supposed to fight but they would never get to it.

He stayed where he was looking over the clearing. He was leaning against the tree with his legs bent parallel to his chest while his arms held them upright. He thought about what conspired between his brother and himself. He realized that he loved his brother. Not that brotherly love between siblings but the love between lovers.

But he doubted his brother. It was just probably something to past the time. After all how could the Lord of the Western land even love? He never knew how long he's had this feeling. But he knew that none of it would ever be returned.

Maybe if Kikyo was still alive and things happened differently then maybe he could forget and die and grow old like a human. Kagome would just go back to her own time because she doesn't belong in feudal Japan.

Inuyasha sighed sadly and stood up. He began walking back towards Kagome and the others. He was unaware of someone watching him from the shadows.

-----------------------------------

In the shadows, red eyes followed the half-demon's form walking away from the clearing.

"Such a lonely, tortured, pure soul. Yes, he would make a fine doll."

-----------------------------------

Kagome glanced slightly towards the half-demon. She could tell something was wrong. She wanted to get it out of him but then that would be prying. She isn't one to pry unless it became a somewhat personal matter. When she asked him a question he would just brush her off. She wasn't offended though. He would eventually get out of it.

Inuyasha noticed the other's stare. He wasn't that oblivious. He could tell she was worried but he didn't bother talking to her and all that 'I'm here for you if you need anything' crap. It's just a bunch of bullshit, to him, that is. He just continued to ignore Kagome's curious, but annoying, stare. He didn't need anyone. He could take care of himself. He mentally sighed. Who was he kidding? No wait a minute what the hell is he thinking of doubting himself like that?

He stopped.

Something didn't feel right. The others looked at him in confusion.

"Inuyasha? What is it?" Kagome asked.

"Sshh." Inuyasha responded harshly. It wouldn't work if he were saying it civilly.

"She was just asking you dumb dog," Shippo responded cruelly so they could begin their daily spat, which hasn't been going on in a few days.

"It's okay Shippo, I'm sure he just has issues to deal with," Kagome mentioned to the little kit.

If Inuyasha heard that he would've said something but he was focused on something else. Something was calling out to him. His mind was partially telling him to back off and continue forward ignoring it but the other part was telling him to go and answer it, god, how he hated conflict within himself. It ended up with him landing in a clearing with the others following him.

Sango had her weapon out as Miroku had his vacuum black hole ready to release, Kagome had her bow and arrows ready, and Inuyasha just stayed still. He didn't do anything because…

He couldn't move.

"Guys, hold on. Something's here," Inuyasha warned.

"What is?" Miroku asked.

"I don't know, but I can't move."

Everyone looked around cautiously keeping their guard up. If Inuyasha couldn't move it meant something was there and he never jokes around. The clearing had a forbidding air around it, sending them shivers down their spines.

"Oh dear, a beautiful flower surrounded by weeds? Looks like I have to pluck them out," a demonic voice said from a whirl of smoke appearing in front of them. When it cleared it revealed a man -no, demon- that was about as tall as Sesshoumaru or maybe a couple inches taller, he had deep, dark black hair and icy blue eyes with a red tint in them.

Kagome readied her arrow to strike as did the others. Inuyasha was trying to break out of the freezing spell he was on. It was futile. He watched as the others kept trying to kill the newcomer but they just couldn't. He needed to break out but how was he going to do that?

The demon was tired of these games. He needed to get what would belong to him in just a matter of seconds. Not even the Lord of the Western Land would be able to get him back. He stood his place and stayed his ground. A gust of wind began to blow as he prepared to blow them all back. When they got to close they were blown twenty feet back. They all flew past Inuyasha. He wished he could save them but he just couldn't move no matter how much he commanded his body to.

"Now that the weeds are pulled out…"

The demon turned his attention to Inuyasha. His eyes didn't hide what he wished to do with the hanyou. Inuyasha was somewhat afraid of this. Usually he wouldn't be afraid but this seemed to be nightmares come true. The demon walked closer until he stood in front of Inuyasha. He grasped his chin to look and see if he's going to regret making this decision. As he gazed he realized he wouldn't. He was going to enjoy this.

Inuyasha struggled when he found out he could move. He was immediately subdued when the other gave him a rough, bruising kiss. He soon started to feel weak as he felt energy leaving him. But that wasn't the only thing. Memories from the past to his present soon started to fade away from his mind as if it was only a living fairy tale. The light from his eyes began to disperse and soon he knew nothing. The last thought before he had nothing was only one name.

'Sesshoumaru.'

The demon broke it off and looked into the dull amber depths. He smirked.

"Don't worry my doll. I'll take good care of you."

They disappeared leaving no trace of what was once there.

Tbc------------------------------

Kinshin: This has been also nagging in my mind. I don't know why… Anyways tell me whatcha think!

Like it? Review! NO FLAMES!