InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Paradise Hotel ❯ Air Pleasure or Air-not? ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A/N: I'm BAAAACCCCKKK * hehe* yup I'm back and ready to play, you know what you need, I mean need to do after the chaps. So I'll only say this, thankz to your reviews I decided to continue posting my flics here, but if I don't get enough response I'll do what I did to fandomination.net and stop posting. So you've been warned, there is no sense posting a flic if no one likes it, I could just write and save the posting, so it's up to you whether or not I keep it up. Oh and by the way, for those who haven't read my other flics I usually try to incorporate the chap. Title in the chap. This is definitely going to have humor, and sex. How much you ask, well let's just say I haven't check in to that convent …yet ^_~ ". Moreover, inu& co. are full youkai, but inu keeps his ears so that his different from sessy. Chaps will be short at first.

Chapter 1: Air-P leasure or Air-not?

`Ihate airplanes, don't they know by now how to stop the ear popping. Damn it,look at sesshomaru, *mocking girly man voice* ohI'm too proud to let a lil' ear popping stop me, nahhh, whydo that,when I'm toobusy trying to figure out how far that stick is up my ass.'` Sheecczz,makes you wonder ifsomeone pinched his nose up as a child and it stayed that way. Anyways,now where that lecher get to, he was right here a sec ago.'

* Smack*

" Sir,pleasefind youseat and stay there!"

" Butwhatabout my `nuts'?"* grin*

` GodIcan hear the grin from here* sweat drop*here they come, boy this girls got a temper.'

*Kicks, grab, pulls by crotch to seat*" they seem to be there, sir,but if you like Ican always check again." * smile*

"No, *chokes out*it's okay, thank you"

Flight attendantwalks away

" Whata woman. "

"What'swrong with you."

" Noshe's different, such fire, suchbeautiful hair, such a nice as."

*Bang, bang, bang, bang*

" Andit looks like she's got so good hearing to,you lecher"

Mirokuwould haveretortedwhat inu said butthe mini alcohol bottles that had been thrown at him temporarily knocked him unconscious.

Sesshomaru reached over and picked up one of the bottles while inu-yasha slung Mirokuinto his seat.

" Inu-yasha you will remind me why Ilet you talk me into bringing him with us."

"Becauseif Ihave to put up with that wimpy wolf, kougaon OURvacation, then you have to put up with him."

" HEY!I HEARD THAT DOG-TURD!"

"SO,WHAT YA GOIN DO BOUT IT,GIRLY BOY!"

" WHAT, GIRLY BOY!! YOUR HAIRS LONGER THAN MINE!!

" SOO, AT LEAST IDON'TWALK AROUND WITH IT UP IN A PONYTAIL LIKE A GIRRRLLL" * sarcastic smirk*

"WHY YOU STINKY RAT BUTT, I OUGHT TO"

" WILL YOU TWO SHUT-UP I WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF A WONDERFULDREAM BOUT OUR BEAUTIFUL STEWARDESS"

JUST then,she walked up the aislewith her cart.

" Ahh, why hello there, Iwas just saying how much Iwas enjoying my lil' daydreamof you." * grin*Mirokusays

* BOOM*

"Wouldany of you consciousgentlemanlike anything?"

"No"

" Verywell, enjoy the rest of your flight"

" Thankyou,ma'a m "

* Smile, andleaves*

" Neverbefore have I hadso much troubleon this flight"sess states

" Sheezz,so it's no like it's the same plane. Different flight, different plane, different situation."Inu retorts

To this sesshomaru's assistant spoke up

" Actually, this is the only planethattakes to you this part of the island, and the people are usually the same staff since they only fire and hire every ten years. And as for the plane its enchanted so no wear and tear."

"Feh"

"Thankyou ms. Taiyu"

" Yourwelcome sir."

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THIS IS YOUR PILOT SPEAKING.

" A girl?" inu questions

NO A WOMAN, ANYWAY, WE ARE NOW APPROACHING OUR DESTINATION, WE ASK THAT YOU ADJUST YOUR SITS TO THE UPRIGHT POSITION AND LOCK UP ANY AND ALL TRAYS, AND OR CARRY-ON LUGGAGE, AND THAT YOU CLOSE ANY OPEN OVERHEAD LUGGAGE COMPARTMENTS. THANK YOU AGAIN FLYING AIR-PLEASURE, AND WE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY ON LANAI ISLAND

"Whatever, *turning to the again unconsciousmonk*" ay,pervert wake-up"

"Whyyy*whine*"

"* Shaking* cause if you don't you goingto fly through the plane and land air -my fists"

"Fine"

" Stupidmonk, Ifeel sorry for ya. The only way you get a vacation is to go with this turd, no wonder you resort to lechery."Koug a smirks out

" Shut-up you twit, before Ilet my younger brother doas he pleases and use your tail toram down you throat."Sessh omaru grates out

Then sesshomaruturns to inu

" Thatis if I'm not to busy with that stick,ay, lil' brother?" * smirk*

" * Gulp, he knows* oh, look we landed,Ahh, better go get our bags."

With thatinu,starts to walk away with kouga silent and Mirokutrying to find that stewardessclose and not so closebehind.

" Sir?"

" Yes,ms. Taiyu?"

" Um. How did you know?"

"Aboutinu-"< /b>

"Yessir"

"Well yousee, he said itto me once, and well Iremember the look on his face, and before he had the same look on his face when he was aggravated about his ears."

" Oh, sir.."

" Yes?"
" you're agood brother"

" *Cough*umm, well *ahem*we better catch up"

"Yessir,* smile*"

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%55

PREVIEW OF NEXT CHAP: SLOWLY SHE STEPPED OUT OF HER SKIRT, AND BLOUSE UNBUTTONINGEACH ONE EVER SO SLOWLY…. HE THOUGHT HE'D DIED AND GONE TO HEAVENAS HER BARE CHEST CAME INTO VISION….

That'sit, you know what to do

Tilllaterz, JE'