InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Paradise Hotel ❯ shopping and unlikely peeping toms ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A/n: I found my Twix ^_^

Disclaimer: don't own em' so fag off U~U "

Chapter 2- SHOPPING& UNLIKELY PEEPING TOMS

The story begins with our lovable kouga beingdragged out of the airport by sesshomaru.

" Oy, letgo!,I'm going to kill em'"

" No"

" Butthat was MY` ASS"!

" I said Iwas sorry, Ithought you were my lovely angel of the sky, come to wake Me."*sigh, smile- cheesy*Miroku whined

" Toldyou,you look like a girl " inu smirked at kouga

"Shutup!"

"Makeya faggot"

"Faggot!, he's the one that grabbed my ass!"

" Yea, but one heonly does that to girls, two ya stood there for a whole minute before you stopped him and three youryou!

"YOU…"

"CAN YOU STOP SAYING THAT SO LOUD, MY AIR GODDESS MAY HEAR YOU!"Mirokushouted< /i>

" * Sigh* CAN I TAKE YOU PEOPLE NOWHERE!!"sess screamed

"SIR,your pressure."

THE OTHER GUYS STOP AND SWEAT DROP

"AND AS FOR YOU BOYS YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED AT THE WAY YOU'VE BEEN ACTING, AFTER ALL MR. DICKY (^v^) DIDPAY FOR ALL YOU VACATIONS"

" Please,ms. Taiyu,just call me sesshomaru, if you like but please stop shortening name human last name, it's quite displeasing."

" Idon't know, Ithink it works well, brother. It definitely could answer that stick question."

* Growl*

* Smirk*

` Sessyone, inu one, and the game continues'inu thought

" Um, sir"

" Yes"

"Well,sense you told me today of the trip, Ithought itwas going to be a business trip so Ionly broughtonebagof suits, Ireally don't have any thing for vacation.Iwas wondering if you would mind if I useda phone to have some things sent here, I'll pay for the cost of the shipment of course."

"Iwouldn't think of it. If you need clothes than we shall simply have to go shopping. My treat of course"

"Oh, sir.. Iwouldn't want to "

"Iwon't hear of it. Come the cars here"

" Yes,.. Sesshomaru."

They all got in anextra stretch limo and due to the change in plans headed of to the largest shopping the center ever built. During the ride inu and kougafought and Mirokuhit on ms. Taiyu,until sesshomaru threaten to kill them all slowly excluding ms.- by ripping allofthem into lil'shreds and putting they eyes into jars so they could watch themselves perish. Coincidentlythe guys decided at that time to shut up,stay still,andkeep their hands and mouth to themselves.Much to the reliefof a certain secretary.

Therefore,we forwardnow to ms. Taiyu'sshopping spree. Once she entered the `mall',all that shyness flew out the window as sheproceeded to drag the men throughevery store they came in contact. And it was a good thing that sessy is loaded since theentirecomplex consistedof designer shops. Soon kouga and Mirokuwere reduced to ms.- bag boys, while sesshomaru and inudodged flying shoe bags and did some light shopping themselves.

%%%__@

SLOWLY SHE STEPPED OUT OF HER SKIRT, AND BLOUSE UNBUTTONINGEACH ONE EVER SO SLOWLY…. HE THOUGHT HE'D DIED AND GONE TO HEAVENAS HER BARE CHEST CAME INTO VISION

Inu-yashathought the young man's eyes were going to pop out. Hedidn't know what the guy could be looking at to make him act that way.

` Feh, his girlfriend probably flashed him. Or maybe he realizes that he's just that ugly'

Eitherway, inuthought he might as well have fun,it was better than waiting in this fitting room area like a whipped pup ^_^

"Oy, you there, didn't anyone ever tell ya, its impolite to peepin women'sdressing rooms!" *smirk*

Tothis the young man no more than twenty, face turned to one of shock,and then as the lady in questionturned fully towards him,embarrassmentandmortal fear.As his face turned ruby red.

"Shippo,is that you."

With his head hung low"yes ma'am"

" I'm sorry, Ijust couldn't help it"

Awoman in question walked out of the stall still topless, and cupped the mans face in her hands. Inu-yasha thoughthe was seeing things, he could not believe what he was observing. Her curves danced off the reflection of the light, her silk white panties gleamed, and asher long hair cascaded down her,back shielded herface from his view. Her breastsrose and fell with her breathes but her raisedarms hide them slightly so that he could not see the full of them.

" Shippo, dear, it's okay, really don't worry about it."

"Really? Yournot mad at me for spying?"

" Well, I'm not happy, but as long as you promise not to do it again I'mfine."

"Yes, Ido"

"Good, you can go tell the clerk them that I'll take the dress,Ithink I'll wear it out and that she can add it with the rest of the things Ipicked out and send them. Tellher to put it on the account."

" Yes,ma'am"

" Shippo"

Hestopped and turned back

" Ithink you can call me by my first name now*smile*"

"Okay"

Asshe turned to watch him go she caught inu staring at her, she smirked and turned back into her stall, turning before he could get a close look at her face.

Before her went through she turned her head to the still dumbstruckinu. Her hair covering everythingbut her piercingblue-grayeyes as they danced with untold invitations.

" Youlike what you see."

And with that her went in and changed, those words snapped inu-yashaout of his trance, enough at least to make a come back.

"Feh, do you always streakin fitting rooms."

She said nothing but emerged a moment later in a red spaghettistrapped dress that had a heart shaped bodice with silk red lacing up the front to her cleavage where it was tied in a bow. The skirt flowed as she walked showing off her shapely long legs and part of her thighs as it stopped dangerouslyat the mid-thigh, her stilettos pumps matched perfectly. Nevertheless,as she blew past inu she took that moment to speak.

" Don'thate, what you can't have."

And walked out the store with her assistant behind her glaring at inu.

`Herscent, It'sstrange, shelooks human but she smells youkai, animal youkai, which Ican't place, also there is a spicy floral kick to it…. Wait WHAT DOES HER MEAN ` CAN'T HAVE!'

Inu-yasha was pulled from these thoughts as his brother began to drag him out the store.

" Itseems like this is becoming a trend, doesn't it ms. Taiyu?"

* Giggle* yes it does seem that it's impossiblefor all of us to leave a place without you dragging someone."

"OY,!LET GO, I CAN WALK!"

"THEN WALK"

* DROP, THUD*

" OUCH, always, whereare we going now?"

" Tolunch."

* SMACK, SLAP *

" * Gritsout * that is of course as soon as we collecta certain `friend' of yours that is. "

******23$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$44

SORRY IF IT SEEMS LIKE I'M RushingBUT I HAVE TO GET THEM TO THE HOTEL BEFORE THE REAL FUN CAN START,NOT THAT THEY WON'T BE HAVING SOME ON THE WAY ^_~'FOUR PAGES JUST IN CASE YOU WERE WONDERING

Reviewminnas,until< i>next time

Preview:AS HIS HAND SLIDE FARTHER UP HER LEG AND THIGH SHE BIT BACK THE URGE TO MOAN IN PLEASURE.