InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Paradise Hotel ❯ The Presence of Angels...The Scents of... ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A/N OKAY I WARN YOU NOW, YOU WILL PROBABLY TRY TO FLAME ME AT THE END OF THIS CHAP.. DON'T JUST GO AND READ MY OTHER FLICS, IT WILL CALM YOU, ESP. IF YOU READ HIGH OK.. GOOD

CHAPTER 3- THE PRESENCE OF ANGELS… THE SCENTS OF…

SETTING: The gang has stopped to lunch at the resort's restaurant, which was situated right on the beach, overlooking the ocean. The view was astounding, gulls flew by with reverence for the white sandy soil, not even daring to umm, ` mark ` it. * Ahem* on the beach were beautifully designed gazebos for outdoor dining. And tented areas laced about foe quick changes or to escape from the heat. Cabana boys glistened as they filled the drink orders. Wind caressed the skin of bikini-clad women as they strode by. Inu-yasha had finished eating at the same time kouga did, they both decided (can you believe they actually agreed on something) that the beach was the best place to go. Inu-yasha really wanted go cause he thought he had spotted that girl from the mall. It was the only thing he had grumbled about for the rest of the time, and secretly kouga wanted to go check out this girl that inu- seem so taken with. They left the others to enjoy their lunch in peace, and then separated again once they had changed and hit the beach. A so we now continue are story following our lovable wolfy. (^_^ - Oo my mind is soo bad hehe)

Kouga set out on his search for this mysterious woman. He was totally zoning in, and ignored the advances of the many beautiful models. He even resisted the girl's gone wild girls' when they asked him if he wanted to play, and said maybe another time.

When he was just about to give up, he spotted her. Slowly he approached his `prey' taking in all her curves and facial expressions. Her flawless continence was contacted into one of deep thought and her seemed slightly peeved about something.

` Umm, I wonder what she thinking about.'

A/N- and I'm sure your wondering to, so now we switch POV's

Mys. Woman POV

` This is not happening to me. Must calm down, I have VERY important people coming to the resort today. All I wanted was to relax a lil' before, but nooo. Gods I really need to get rid of all these pent up emotions, my bodies on overload here pples. * Sigh* `

At this point, she spotted kouga coming towards her.

` Well, well what do we have here. An answer to my prays perhaps. * Sniffs* and a wolf demon too, just what I need. * Seductively grins and tilts her dark shades down to look at him better. * Ooo, and so well built. Yummy, this is going to be fun. * Grin deepens to show a fang glint. *

She watches as kouga mirrors her smile and continues his pursuit.

` Got him'

KOUGA POV

` Got her'

Narrator pov or regular

When he finally reached her.

" Hi"

" Hey there"

: Nice day"

" Yeah, you know what though?"

" What"

" I'd like it better with you inside"

" Inside where"

" Me"

With that, she pulled him into the nearest tent and allowed her youkai form and instincts to take over. It took kouga a moment to understand what was going on.

` So she wants a quickie, ey? Well whom would I be to deny such a beautiful… kitzune. (Spelling?) Ooo, this is going to be fun.'

She pulled him to her, ripping open his shirt to run her hands over his chest. He growled and pushed her back against the table running his hands over her back and shoulders. It was her turn to growl as his hands found her breasts and began to squeeze and knead while he sucked on her earlobe.

Her nails drew against his back and then wrapped around his neck as he lifted her up so she could wrap her legs around his Waist. He moaned as he felt her start to grind against him. He felt himself harden through his trunks as her arousal grew.

She drew his face to run kisses along his neck to his cheek, and then captured his lips, eagerly parting his lips as her need to taste more of him grew. Their tongues caressed, tasted, and battled each other till they parted out of loss of breath.

" So, *pant* you're a fox."

" Yea, you're a wolf, got a problem.'

" Nope*pant* I'm all into as my friend says (a/n let's see if you can guess which one ^_^) spreading the love"

" Good"

On that note, she proceeded to trail butterfly kisses down his chest, sliding his shirt off and herself down as well. She stopped to lick and nibble at each one of his nipples, grinning at the sounds he produced. She bathed him with her tongue, licking up the sheen sweat off his flat stomach while her hands undid the ties to his shorts.

She smiled, her gray-blue eyes glinting with lust up at him before she began to nuzzle him through his pants. He groaned and twisted his hands in her hair as her fingernails caressed against his skin as she drew down his trunks. His hips bucked when her tongue darted out to taste him, the pre-cum already starting to flow. She licked and nipped at his tip before letting her tongue slide down his shaft, before taking his balls into her mouth and suckling them.

All the while, her hands kneaded his firm buttocks, and nails scaled across his lower back. Slowly her started to leave open kisses till she reached his tip, and with one movement took him into her mouth. He began to move with her head; holding her there and making her take all of him in her. She felt his manhood start to tense as he drew closer to his orgasm.

Suddenly he drew her back up to him, fiercely claiming her mouth, while he pushed her back further on the table. His mouth left hers to trace down her neck. He sucked at the sensitive pulse there, causing her to groan and arch towards him. As he left her neck, his hands slide up her back to undo the ties of her bikini top. He slid it pass her breasts so that he could feel her nipples as they were crushed against him. He bent and took one into his mouth while his hand went up to tend the other.

She moaned and arched further to him, giving him better access and pushing her other breast more into his mouth. He sucked, licked, and nipped each breast and nipple till he didn't think they could get any harder. His free hand went down to cup her through her bottoms and groaned as he felt how wet she already was. Undid the ties and slid his hand down to play with her slick folds. While his left hand continues its pursuit on her bosoms, he began to nibble and lick at her stomach. His right hand pressed against her clit and rubbed it in tight circles at the same time as he began to slide his digits into she heated passage. (A/N does this sound like a page out of a romance novel, ya know this probably wasn't the best place to interrupt, gomen ~_~'")

She nearly came off the table as he started pumping the three digits into her faster.

" More, oh gods more"

He was in shock when he was able to place another finger in her.

"Yes, oh yes!"

She was so tight he had to squeeze the four in and out, as her contractions began harder.

He bent down and grazed his fang across her nub while his tongue licked her folds; it was that, that broke her. As she grated out her screams of pleasure, he adjusted her so that was bent over the table, legs spread, with her weight on her forearms.

With one fluid movement, he thrust into her from behind and began a steady pace, increasing with every thrust. She was already wet and ready for him, her inner muscles drawing him more into her. Her nails dug deep into the table leaving marks as she clung to it, trying to keep her balance as he drove in her with his youki speed (yes there's a difference -_-`).

Suddenly her muscles clamped down on him, and started to milk him as he started to cum. Their orgasm crippled them as they fell to the ground in a heap of , hot, sweaty ,limbs.

--------------***>>>>>>>>>>

FLASHBACK-TWENTY MINUTES BEFORE KOUGA FOUND THE `?'WOMAN

INU POV

` Feh, I hate this. I distinctly remember seeing her. Damn it ! calm , calm, okay if you can find her by sight, then let's try smell. There's a lot around here but hers I could find anywhere… I hope'

Inu-yasha homed his senses to her scent and in about five minutes, he found her, lying on her stomach on a beach chair. Her string bikini did nothing to hide her from his view and he stood there a moment over her taking in all her curves, until he was rudely, to him that is, snapped out of his trance by her voice.

" Ay, you think you could gawk a little bit more to the left you blocking my sun."

Inu- blushed shortly before changing into his normal mask'.

" Feh, what makes you think I was staring at you, I only look at pretty woman, and I have never meet a girl that could make me stare." He said while crossing his arms in defiance and looked away.

" Well, your right on one thing at least."

" Yeah, what's that?"

" I'm not a girl, I'm a woman "

"Whatever, same thing"

" If that's what you think it's a wonder your not in prison." She said still not turning to face him.

* Blush* " you know what I meant!"

" Listen * turning to look at him through her shades* if I have continue in your company, you can at least make yourself useful and put on my lotion before I burn."

She handed him the bottle

" * Grinning* if you wanted me to touch you, ya only had to ask"

She just raised an eyebrow at him.

" You going to take it, or am I going to have to find someone that will."

" Feh" but he took the bottle

After two minutes, she started to reflex under his administrations and let out a contented sigh. He chose that moment to break the silence.

" You know, you hide your scent pretty well. It took me awhile to find you."

" That was the point"

" Umm, so why do you do it? I mean humans can't smell ya."

" I know that."

" Okay then why"

"Because, I like to know people better than they know me. It gives me a edge so to speak. Umm, you know you could get a job do this, I know a opening if you want it."

" Thanks but I don't need a job."

" Alright. So, you're a dog youkai, ey"

"Yeah, what are you"

" Unattainable".

"Funny, and?"

His hands started to apply the lotion to her legs. AS HIS HAND SLIDE FARTHER UP HER LEG AND THIGH SHE BIT BACK THE URGE TO MOAN IN PLEASURE.

Her scent spiked, and for a second he got a whiff of her. He smelled the brief scent of her breed and… her arousal. (*^_^)

` So she's liking this'

" Umm, so are you going to tell Me."?

" Nope"

" Why not?"

He kneaded the lotion into her thighs, caressing her inner thighs as he went along.

" It's… it's not my problem you nose isn't powerful enough to tell."

" Well you like acting like a bitch."

" Maybe I am… maybe"

He spread her legs open, and just ran his hands from the base of her thigh were her buttock meet down her inner legs to her feet. Where he started to massage her feet.

" Thought so."

" So, what do you want as a prize, Sherlock.'

" Hmm, let me think.."

Before she could sense his movements, his face was an inch away from her. Seductively he whispered in her ear,

" How about you."

Her turned to face him, surprise evident, but the crashing of his lips on her cut off her outburst. Her went to pull away but his hand snaked up and kept her in place. Soon she found herself responding to the kiss, and willing parted her lips as he nibbled her lower lip-seeking entrance. His hand left her head to play with her breasts. As his thumb rubbed against her nipple, she moaned while their tongues danced, as they drew back for breath, inu-yasha made his fatally mistake- he spoke. ^_^

" Unattainable, ey." *smirk*

That shook her out of whatever trance she had slid into. She quickly pushed him away and stood to go.

" Bastard."

" What you do that you"

" You only kissed me. That doesn't mean a thing. "

She spat out while fixing on her shades and putting on her sandals.

" You seemed to enjoy it"

" I enjoyed as much as I would a hamburger. It tastes fine, but why settle for that when you can have a prime rib."

" Goodbye"

" Hey,! Wait a second I was only kidding!"

She ignored and continued to walk away

---- --- -- *****>>>

end of flashback

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Present time - almost everyone has meet back at the limo

" Where's kouga"

" Don't know?"

" What do you mean you don't know? He went with you"

" Listen bro, I'm not he's keeper."

" You killed him didn't you."

" No"

" You did, you idiot "

" No I didn't!"

" How'd you do it? Did you drown him?"

" No"

" Impale him with a surfboard"

" No"

At this Miroku chimed in

" Oh I now, you ripped off his tail, and suffocated him with it"

"No!"

Ms. Taiyu " strung him up to hang on a cruiser."

"Good one"

" Thank you, sir"

" LISTEN, I DID NOT KILLED HIM!!"

" Okay, did you just beat him till he was almost?"

"LISTEN IF YOU DON'T…"

" What's dogboy yelling about?"

The other three excluding inu

"KOUGA!"

" See, I told you I didn't do nothing" *pout*

"Whatever, we have a check-in time, so let's go"

They all got in the limo

" Hey, wimpy wolf, what you grinning at me for. I thought a told you I like girls."

" Nothing, guess, well I just did that girl that turned you down, that's all"

"WHAT! I DON'T BELIEVE YOU"

" No, then take a good, long sniff, dog-breath"

* Sniff, sniff*

" I'M GOING TO KILL YOU! "

*LUNGE *

Sesshomaru picked up the phone that connected him to the driver, while inu-and kouga fought, Miroku ducked and tried to talk sense and ms. Taiyu clung to him like a cat to a curtain, frighten by more by miroku's hands than the fight.

" Driver."

" Yyyess sir?"
" to the Pleasure Hotel".

"Yes sir"

" And make it quick"

" Sir"

Hangs up

" * Sigh* ms. Taiyu, please let go of me"

" Like hell I will"

" Sigh, rubs his forehead with his free hand* this is going to be a long ride"

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

No, preview this time. By the way. It might be a day or two before I update this flics, cause it's come to my attention that I've been neglecting my other flic close encounters, bad author, bad. * Pouts* anyways laterz pples you know what to do…right?