InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Paradise Hotel ❯ Welcome To The Paradise Hotel ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A/n: no ranting this time just R&R, okay?

Disclaimer: IF YOU DON'T KNOW BY NOW, WHO'S THE STUPID ONE, EH?

.

CHAPTER 4: WELCOME TO THE PARADISE HOTEL

(JUST SO IT'S NOT CONFUSING TO ANYONE, WE ARE STARTING OFF AT THE HOTEL. WE WILL GET THE GUYS LATER. I PROMISE ^_~")

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

The breeze caught its breathe, waves simmered down, the gulls stopped their noisy assault on the passersby's ears, and time seemed to stop, as the dark haired goddess graced the steps and entered the Paradise Hotel Resort. The guests stood still, not even daring to whisper to their entranced colleagues as she made her way to the front desk.

Later while sipping their cocktails, they would discuss how every single hair though it flowed never strayed out of place. They would have sworn that she did not walk into a room, but that she floated. How it couldn't be possible for a woman to be so radiant without some type of surgery, yet they would be surprised if there would ever be a scar, cut or scrape found on her porcelain skin. And amongst those there could not be one man, even a few women that wouldn't give his life for the chance, no the gift to be able to look for one.

However, that would come later, right now their soul purpose was to watch and absorb the scene that unfolded on this rare occasion that she distinguished them with her presence.

The air exhaled, the gulls continued their annoyance, and the world continued its rotation as she walked behind the counter and turned the knob that lead to one of her many offices, meaning her stay would be long. As soon as her door clicked shut, the whispers commenced.

" She staying, someone important must be coming."

"Yes, definitely. I wonder who it is."

" Silly, don't you know what time it is?"
" What?"

"This is around the time Mr.Tyshu comes."

" Oh, of course. He's so handsome. You know I hear he has a younger brother too. "

" Yeah, I heard that, and that there both still single."

" Well you know why he comes here don't you."

" No why, tell me"

Their bantering nevertheless was interrupted by the sound of an intercom going off.

" HELLO EVERYONE AND WELCOME TO THE PARADISE HOTEL RESORT. WHETHER OR NOT THIS IS YOUR FIRST TIME HERE, WE HOPE THAT YOUR STAY HERE WILL BE AN NEW AND EXCITING IF NOT EXHILARATING EXPERIENCE. IT IS OUR HOPE THAT YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY. THAT BEING SAID, WE WELCOME YOU TO ANOTHER SEASON AT THE PARADISE HOTEL. MAY YOUR STAY BE PLEASANT, AND UNDETERRED PLEASURE."

Her voice echoed through the corridors as the resort fell silent to the chime of her voice.

**%%**

From inside her office

**%%**

" Naraku.."

" Yes Ms. Hira?"

" Please give me a update as the staff"

" Well, Sango is still upset about that guy from the plane (a/n tell me that you knew it was her.). But she's currently teaching the tai chi class downstairs."

" Well it's good she didn't let it stop her, though I have to say I feel sorry for the assistant today."

" Yes, well Rin as you know is due on shift in about a half hour. I believe that she's out with one of her suitors."

" Oh, yes I do believe she did mention someone before."

" Shippo is handling things down at the restaurant, but he did stop by to drop off you things."

"That's good."

" Yuri is well, doing what she does best."

"Meaning she hasn't shown up yet. Oh, well she'll be here when we need her and no sooner."

" On those same lines, madam, Kikyo called saying that Yuri made she miss her appointment with her manicurist by sleeping with him."

" Oh. Bother not again "

"Yes, well last time a believe it was her hair stylist."

" Well at least she's proving that not all men of fashion are, how do you say' light in the shoes'."

" I guess so "

" Oh, I'm sorry naraku. You know that it doesn't mean anything, what she does."

" What she does is none of my concern, ms. Hira."

" Of course, my apologies"

" Nothing of it, back to the matter at hand, Mr. Tyshu will be arriving earlier than planed."

"Really?"

"Yes, he called from his limo, to say that he and his party will be arriving in about 30 minutes."

"Well I better change then, thank you naraku your excused, and please tell me when they arrive."

" Certainly, well I'll leave you to get ready. Call if you need anything"

" Thank you"

**%%**

30 mins. Later

As Sesshomaru and the group entered the hotel

" I still don't believe you." Inu snapped

" Denial is a sad, sad thing, but then again you are a sad, sad lil' puppy " kouga retorted

" Shut up, or I'll kill you both." Sess. Stated calmly

Slowly and I humble narrator may add quietly they approached the front desk.

(Okay now when you think of naraku in this story think that evil hotel clerk guy from, home alone two, okay good)

" Why welcome Mr. Tyshu, I hope your flight was an enjoyable one, sir."

" It was quite eventful."

" And welcome ms. Taiyu, it's always a pleasure to see you again."

" Why thank you, Mr. Raga."

"My pleasure, of course"

" Can we skip the all the malarkey and check in already?" inu-yasha bellowed

Just as sesshomaru was about to rip inu a new one, Ms. Hira walked out of her office wearing a black suit, white shirt with a black belt that has a silver buckle, with her hair up in a royal French twisted bun with two black chopsticks tornado twisted topped with diamond studs sticking out from one side while her bangs were swept to one side of her face and held with an matching clip. Her jewelry was 3-carat diamond stud earrings with a matching diamond vine choker and bracelet. Her eyes tinted with purple hues, her lips tinted a rare red that looked natural yet too perfect to be at the same time while her pale cheeks delicately glowed.

" What's going on out here Naraku?"

"Oh Sesshomaru, you're here what a pleasure it is to see you again. How are you?"

" I'm fine my dear Ms. Hira. Your looking just the bit of perfection as I last saw you."

" Now, now if you want me to call you by you first name, I'm afraid I must insist the same from you."

At this kouga interrupted inu's meditation on their reverie,

" That's her, that's the girl. Now tell me inu is that not the woman you were after."

"Yeah that's her. But it doesn't mean that I believe you."

"Alright then I'll prove it to you."

As kouga made he's way to the front desk, the exact replica of Ms. Hira walked passed him behind the desk and stood next to her.

At this both inu and kouga ran up to the front desk, causing both women to lose their composer and to scream out,

" YOU, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!"

Then turn to each other

" YOU KNOW HIM. YES, I KNOW HIM. HOW DO YOU KNOW HIM? I MEET HIM TODAY, NO, I MEET HIM TODAY. WAIT WHICH ONE ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT."

Inu-yasha cut in here

" Which one of you know me"

Kouga-" yeah which one of you did I get to know better *smirk*"?

Silence. The women then turned back to face each other, ignoring the men's' statements

And continued their conversation only this time there was a grin at could mean no good could come.

" They don't know which one of us they were with."

" They can't tell."

" Nope. You know what we must do don't know."

" Absolutely."

Turning back to the guys, they spoke

" Guess."

"What" the guys asked

" You heard us, if you want to know them you just going to have to use those senses of yours and chose which one is which." Stated Ms. Hira, while her twin smirked at her side.

Kouga and inu turned to each other

" Chose?"

################################################################ #######

A/n: don't yell next chap, will be soon I had to set the tone

Again no preview, but here's the next chap title

Chap. 5 " Vixen or just a Bitch"

Till laterz Review