InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Paradise Hotel ❯ violets are blue... ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chap. 6- Violets Are Blue….

()(((+++++++

They walked down the plush carpeted hallway, passing several burgundy and navy tapestry chaises. The walls painted a rich cream gold off setted the mahogany wood of the furniture. The walls soundproof as they watched through the crystal glass windows the guests chatter on while the band played in the distance. The hallway was a complete difference from the main lobby. Where it was light, spacious, and calmingly inviting, the hallway that lead into the inner sanctum completely cut you off from the outside world. As one glided silently through the tan carpet slowly, they slip into the trance like Zen hold that surbounds it.

As they walked passed the elevators inu-yasha was the first to break the silence that seemed to forebode around them.

" Hey why aren't we taking the elevator." Inu-yasha queried

* Sigh* nevertheless kagome ignored him

" Hey you!,

" Because I wanted to show you the tour" kagome said through clenched teeth

" Feh, we can see it later, where's our rooms." Inu-yasha scoffed

Kagome stared blankly at him for a moment before speaking

" Yuri, will you please show our guests to their rooms."

" Certainly" Yuri said before whispering to kagome " hey the new blood looks tasty, you mind if I sample" she said licking her lips

" You know the rules, hands off" kagome stated hushed

" Ah'll your no fun"

Kagome didn't reply as she made her way down back to her office however was stopped by a hand on her arm.

" We'll talk later" sesshomaru stated more than asked

Kagome simply stated impassively at him " if I get a chance"

Before sliding out of his grasp and striding down the hall.

Yuri lead them to the elevators. Though small on the outside, the elevators were spacious enough to hold all of them comfortably. Once off she lead them down the different hallways that lay on that floor each one conveying a different floral pattern.

" as you can see depending on your hostess the theme varies." Yuri said. Stopping at one of the suites near the end of the hallway.

" in this part your hostess will be Rin and her room is the one at the end there. And these room belongs to you Ms. Taiyu."

" thank you" ms. Taiyu

" no problem and if you have any questions your hostess Rin will help you. Her room is the one at the end there that has the halo of white lilies over the doorframe."

Leaving ms. Taiyu, Rin and Hojo there the rest continue back to the intersection of the hallways. Just as Yuri had stated, as soon as they entered the next hallway the theme changed as where lilies covered the walls in Rin's domain, this one was filled with deep violets that looked as if they were blooming straight out of the walls. Turning to Miroku

" This is where you'll be staying, and you hostess will be Sango I think you've already been acquainted with her." Yuri

" Not hardly enough for me, but I am sure the having such close sleeping accommodations will help us become closer." Miroku

" Closer to your grave" sango grated out

" Well, I'll just leave you to here to work this out, everyone else please follow me." Yuri

Of course by now everyone else consisted of inu-yasha, sesshomaru, and Kikyo. They followed her down the last hallway on that floor and here the theme was red, blood red carnations.

" Kikyo and I will be your hostesses Mr. Tyshu and Kikyo if you show him I'll show the other Mr. Tyshu to his room." yuri

" Fine with me " kikyo

" are you ready sir?" yuri

" just a second" Mr. Tyshu

" certainly" kikyo

Inu-yasha and sesshomaru walked away from them to speak privately .

" You remember that pysch. Class we took in college.?"

" Yes" sess

" You remember the thing on the flowers, you know what they represent"

" Yeah, so" sess

" Well I was just wondering with lilies mean purity, carnations- carnal desire and violets a woman's need for violence, what you think that Ms. Hira has?

" Good question "

" Yeah, I thought so"

With that, they parted ways both knew they would talk later, and secretly inu added another point up for himself.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Kagome instead of going back to her office took her private elevator to her room at the top floor. No one except those approved by her where allowed access to stay or even go there.

After staring for a while out her balcony terrace, she walked inside ,her footsteps silent, over to the bed. Her frustration levels where rising and she knew why. Her time was drawing near. Every year her would try to hold to a different time but he would always show up no matter what trying to break down her resistance. She was so caught up by these revelations that she almost didn't catch the presence in her room.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Preview of next chap.-

slowly arms wrapped around her form as a tongue began to lap at her neck, hands winding their way under her top, caressing the skin there

******

…caught off guard she was helpless against the sensations that were racking through her by his actions. As he ground deeper into her defiance fell away..

******

…..slowly he made his way down the valley of her breasts sucking and nipping as he went.

^^^^^

That's it on the preview, I'm sooo tired , I'm trying here pples, oh by the by check out my other flics please, response touches my heart and reviewers make it grow… ^_^ I'll prob. Be updating on weekends from now on