InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Paradise Hotel ❯ THE INVITE ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

CHAP> 7- the invite

Last Time:

Kagome instead of going back to her office took her private elevator to her room at the top floor. No one except those approved by her where allowed access to stay or even go there.

After staring for a while out her balcony terrace, she walked inside, her footsteps silent, over to the bed. Her frustration levels where rising and she knew why. Her time was drawing near. Every year her would try to hold to a different time but he would always show up no matter what trying to break down her resistance. She was so caught up by these revelations that she almost didn't catch the presence in her room.

^^^^^^^

Slowly arms wrapped around her form as a tongue began to lap at her neck, hands winding their way under her top, caressing the skin there……

" What are you doing here" kagome purred as she started to lend back into the one holding her

" I wanted a proper welcome, of course"

" Umm, oh, I thought the one I gave you before was sufficient " kagome said lazily

He nuzzled into her neck slowly tracing small circles on her stomach

" Guess not" she replied as he growled softly against her neck

Slowly he began to unbutton her shirt one by one

* What am I doing, I have to stop this now * her mind raced

Quickly she pulled out of his embrace and put distance between them

" What do you want, sesshomaru" she panted

" The same thing I always wanted, you" sess stated coolly as he stalked her

* Composing herself* " well sorry to disappoint you, but I'm still not for sale"

" For sale, ha, I already own you, after all we are intended to each other." He said a wicked smile gracing his features

" No one goes by that anymore, sess, besides I have no intention of holding up to that bargain set so long ago"

" Why do you fight this, I know you want me, that you long for me to taste you * he said holding her firm against his chest and whispers in her ear* " to taste me"

" we could be so good together, come on just let go" her said licking her ear

Fighting against all her emotions kagome freed her from his grasp

" This discussion is over, sess, now if you excuse me I am going to take a shower, and if there's nothing else you can for I suggest you do the same."

She said while walking towards her bathroom, already discarding her blouse

" Well there was one more thing I came to ask" sess

" Yes" she called from the bathroom, throwing her clothes from the room to her bed

" Would you and the ladies do us the honor of accompanying us tomorrow evening"?

* Coyly she peeped her head out " I'll be delighted, I will inform the girls' later

* Waving her hand* goodbye, sesshy"

&&&&&&&&&&&&^> ;>

Sango decided to go back to her studio downstairs in order to cool off from her `encounters' upstairs.

* That jerk, " are you a connoisseur in the art of karma sutra, oh really, well maybe we can practice together sometime" " you know one of the easiest ways to lose baby fat?, no come back to my room and I'll show you" " I'm sorry, my hand slipped"… *

* Slipped my ass, that's right, right on to my ass, and other places, … I need to calm down. Stretches that will calm me*

Sango went though all her bar stretches before finally settling on the padded portion of the floor.

She went through the lotus position, to the blooming of the spring, to ` holding the Jade pillow, to circling the heavens.

(a/n just so you know those are yoga terms, I looked it up, see I try ^_^)

Still stressed sango decided to work on her splits. Laying flat on her back she kept her left leg flat to the floor while extending her right up and trying to bring it as close to her chest as possible. She could already split but it didn't to stay limber.

While she laid there, her eyes closed, her mind started to drift back to the man that had drove her usually calm disposition to distraction. However, instead of remembering how angry she was with him, she focused unconsciously on his `better' qualities.

* That man, his eyes, half cat, umm, I can see it now. So intense, piercing, the type of eyes you wouldn't mind getting lost in. I bet they really shine during sex. *

* What, did I say!…what in the world is wrong with me, his not attractive at all. Why would I want to sleep with him? *

* I mean his style, humph, leaving his shirt unbuttoned at the top, showing a hit of his muscles, who's he think kidding, anyone can see that he has a great chest, toned abs, sculptured pecs. , Rocking bi and triceps. The shirt fit him and brought out those eyes of his, so totally deliberate.

* Moreover, those pants, anyone with eyes would have to tell that his ass was firm and molded. *

Sango body started to `ache' as she continued on that topic, as she involuntarily started to bring her heat on.

She started to imagine him there with her, all the things they could do in that studio that sound proof studio. Sweat glands started to flow as her body heated up. She could smell him; feel him as if he was there.

^^**>>

* LIKE HE WAS THERE*

Sango snapped open her eyes to find Miroku pressed against her body. One hand applying pressure to the leg at her chest while the other supported his upper body enough to keep him slightly off her.

" What are you doing" she said, rather more huskily than wanted or intended

" Helping you" was all his reply his he slowly started to grind his now very apparent arousal directly against her.

…Caught off guard she was helpless against the sensations that were racking through her by his actions. As he ground deeper into her, defiance fell away…

the minutes slowed then flew by she was so close and she moaned out her desire. She hated that she had become so weak but now she would rather die than have it end. Right as she was about to jump off the plateau into oblivion, he stopped and pulled out of her grasp.

" Why?" she croaked out of her strained voice

" Go out with me tomorrow" he said

" Can't we talk about this later " she cooed lifting her shirt up more and putting his hand under so that he could play with she breasts

" no, I need an answer now" he stated, playing with her nipple and slightly tweaking it

" Fine " she groaned breathlessly in pleasure

" Good " he removed his hand and stood up, starting to leave

" Wait! Where are you going?" she shouted sitting up shocked

" To my room to rest, don't worry we can finish this tom. " he stated impassively before shutting the door behind him.

" That jerk, he wants a date, fine, I… I'll die before I will ever let him touch me again!"

&&&&&&&

a/n: there you go, just so you know I was really taking back by my last reviewer , they now who they are. I did not appreciate it at all. All I shall say on the subject is maybe some need to read my a/n `s carefully and also be a lil' more cautious in what they say… I am trying and positive input is what makes me want to update, but with all that's going on in my life, I really don't have to. So remember peoples when I update I do it for YOU not ME , I am satisfied just writing. That stated on with the preview.

******

…Slowly he made his way down the valley of her breasts sucking and nipping as he went….

^^^^^