InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Paradise Hotel ❯ RoomService-pt1 ( Chapter 9 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Room service- chap. 8 part 1

Sweat silken hands ran across the flat planes of her stomach as he teased her peaked tips with his mouth. Torturously he suckled her breasts, enticing moans from his lover.

His fangs grazed over the harden tips again before he fished out his tongue and licked his way down the valley of her breasts, over her abs, and the plane of her stomach, nipping at the sides of her hips while his hands found her moist warmth.

He grinned against her as she cried out, lifting her hips off the bed, when he started to pump his fingers inside her tight pussy.

Soon, his mouth found its way to the bundle of nerves that poked out between her glistening folds. A shiver coursed through her body as he raked his fangs cautiously over her swollen clit before taking it into his mouth and suckling it. He's fingers pumped faster into her pulsating heat as she neared her climax.

Her hands fisted into his hair as she rocked her hips into him.

She didn't think she could take much more of this, they had been at this for more than five hours and he had brought her to so many climaxes she had lost count after the first two hours.

He felt her inner walls start to tighten around his fingers and sucked down hard on her clit to take her over the edge once again.

She let out a silent cry as her voice had long since left her, her mouth forming a prefect `o'.

Completely sated she let him have his way with her body and he brought her from her laying position on the silken sheets covering her bed and placed on her fours.

She groaned as she felt him prod at her entrance with his arousal and enter her.

Clasping her hips he started a quick pace knowing her pleasure had been sated and was now only searching to satisfy his needs.

He growled as her sheath clamped down around his manhood taking more of him into her.

Harder and faster he pounded into her as he came closer to his climax, his balls tightening.

Still, he needed to hear her come one more time before he could quench his own desires.

Finding her clit he started to rub it in tight circles, while he found her g spot inside her and continued to prod it until her felt her go rigid underneath him as another climax washed over her.

Quickening his pace, he soon found his release filling the latex covering his arousal.

He continued to pump into her as he rode out his aftershocks before pulling out of her and releasing his grasp letting her fall to the bed panting heavily, eyes glazed over and heavily lidded.

Gently kissing her forehead he rose from the bed, cleaned himself up and put back on his clothes.

"Thanks for the tip," he grinned at her prone form before opening the door the leave only to bump into someone right outside the door.

"KIRARA."

"Hello Shippo."

^^^^

A/N: HA! I BET YOU DIDN'T THINK IT WAS HIM… HA!

OKAY SO HERE'S MY THREAT SUARU-CHAN WON'T UPDATE HER FIC `TOGETHER FOREVER' UNTIL SHE GETS MORE REVIEWS. I HAVE! I MEAN HAVE TO HAVE HER UPDATE SO I NEED YOU TO GO AND READ AND REVIEW HER FIC, YOU CAN EVEN GO AND JUST THREATEN, I NEED MY MUSE TO UPDATE UNTIL SHE DOES YOU GET NO MORE ! I HAVE ALREADY WRITTEN THE NEXT CHAP BUT YOU WON'T GET UNTIL SHE UPDATES AGAIN SO GO SICK HER! *POINTS* YOU CAN DO IT, MAKE ME PROUD, FOR MY AFF.NET REVIEWERS YOU CAN FIND HER AT mediaminer.org GO I COMMAND YE GO! R&R PPLES beta'd by dragonflyelj