InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Paradise Hotel ❯ Pussycat ( Chapter 10 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
A/– Hey sorry, but life takes precedence over hobbies… but I’m back might not be the funniest chap but hey I feel and long chappie brewing>J


Chapter 10- Pussycat

%%%


“ Kirarra, What are you doing here?” Shippo stammered as he quickly shut the door to the room.

“ I could ask you the same question Shippo but I already know the answer. Still up to the same old tricks I see.” She grinned at his flustered state.

“ Um.. I was just helping the lady settle in” he said trying to sound honest though he though feel his sweat glands starting as she continued to stare blankly at him after his comment. “ Really, I was “
“ That ‘lady’ is my companion and we came here together” She said rolling her eyes at him.
“ Oh.. Well.. It’s not..” He started
“ Save it…. I know them all by heart…lets see. “ It’s not what you think it is”, “ It just slipped in”, “ what…fuck who?” “ I thought she was you…no I mean I was really hammered” “It wasn’t me” “that was my twin cousin thrice removed”, “ Umm…this is all a dream. Ooo”, “ you mean this isn’t our room” “ I was teaching her nude, nocturnal, hot tub CPR…of the vagina…and my dick…and…”
“Ok, Ok” He said putting up his hands in defeat. Some of the guests which had on passing overheard glared at him and some winked.” Sheez, you remembered all of them?”
“ Yup” She said cocking a eyebrow at him as one of the female guests waved and blew a kiss at him .
“Um… so what are you doing here?” He said trying to change the subject for a moment at least.
“ What a girl can’t come and visit the man she loves” She said sweetly batting her lashes at him.
“ You really came to see me?” He said feeling the guilt start to compound.
She closed the gap between him and kissed him sensuously. Darting her tongue out and in during several open-mouthed kisses, licking at his lips until finally entering his mouth to search and explore. Her arms entwined around his neck and as he responded to the embrace, he placed his hands on her hips.

Breaking the interlock of their oral cavities, she pulled back enough to look into his eyes searching them. After a moment she smiled warmly at him to which he returned eagerly, dipping his head down to catch her lips again only to have she break free completely.
“What’s wrong?” He said stepping forward to embrace her again.
Placing her hand out as a warning, her face became stern, eyes locked to his. “ I came hear on business.”
“ Business” He repeated now searching her own eyes for the truth in her words.
Nodding her head she sounding resolute as she spoke “ ‘ Business’”

“ Really. Then you’ll need to come with me.” He said straightening himself and starting to walk be fore the door open and the female he had just ‘settled’ came out fully dressed and stood by Kirarra.
(A/n. I know there’s a another way to spell her name and well I have a plan so …shu)
“ She’s coming along?” He motioned
“ Oh now I’m ‘she’?” The girl quirked back at him smirking

“ Honey, you were always ‘ she’ “ He replied to her” How could you have ever thought differently? Oh, what you did, didn’t you? … Oh that’s just too much” He chuckled at her flustering face, now embarrassed that she had even brought it up, which she knew she shouldn’t have since the guy had, had a thing with her partner in the past.
Kirarra Smirked to herself as the young woman beside her now fidgeted with her clothing between looking at her for some backup. ‘ Like hell’ She thought as she chose not to interfered with what had just transpired and act oblivious to it “ Yes Jadin is coming, aren’t you” she said turning to her with the expression that said ‘now was not the time for childish foolery’.
“Yes of course.” The girl replied sobering up .

“Good then follow me” Shippo said as he turned and started. Jadin glaring at his back as Kirarra hid her mirth. ‘That shippo always did have a way with words… I’ll have to tell him that one day.’ She mused ‘One day’

@@@@@@@

“Toned abs, flat chests, flesh against flesh. The feel of ones hot sweaty skin sliding against another’s. Hot moist breath on your neck and ears.. The taste of their juices as they ..”
“Shut up, Yuri!” Kagome twitched as Yuri had some how succeeded in filling her mind yet again with thoughts that had One, taken a two hour long shower to stop, Two, would not help her nerves through today, and Three would definitely not help in her date tonight. ‘Our date’ Her corrected herself.
‘That’s right, Sango, Kikyo, Yuri, Miroku, Koshu?, Kugoa? No…um.. What was it?… Oh who cares, Sesshomaru and that, that …*huff* brother of his, In-u-ya-sha…enough said. Umm so that means Rin will end up with hojo of course, well hopefully she won’t leave him again and go off….Sango will probably be with that perv…I mean Miroku.. Ha! That should be amusing. .Kikyo and Kowho , no that isn’t right… anyway they already are a thing and kikyo should want to keep him for another day or so…so that leaves me with Sesshomaru and Inu-yasha…What! With Sesshomaru and His Brother…*tears* this isn’t fair’ “ It really isn’t” she muttered aloud.

“What really isn’t?” Yuri asked looking through some of the dresses laid out on her bed. Kagome was making her go through wardrobe to find something suitable for going out with them.
“Um, that weird, puke colored one” Kagome said covering up.
Yuri looked closer at the dress “ Oh wait that is puke “ She said amused
"Anyway, Why do I have to go?" Yuri whined.
" Because , you and Naraku are going to be on duty at the club"
" But, I don't wann...."
“ But Nothing......Well on that note I’ll leave you to your own devices just be ready or I’ll have your hair.” Kagome said walking out.
“ Noooo”
+++++++ (^.^)


Sango fumed but contained her rage while teaching her classes the students receiving probably one of the most thorough instructions ever. The assistants left each class a little bit more bruised than the last. By the end she wasn't angry just resolved to never let him make her that weak again.
As she walked down the hall towards the elevator she caught sight of a familiar two-toned hair style.
“ Kiarra ?” She called out.
Kiarra turned around only to smile and sqeek in unison with Sango and they ran up to and hugged one another.
“ What are you doing here?” Sango cried shaking the girl lightly.
Kiarra’s smiled dropped as she responded “ I’m here on business..”
“ Business....Is it serious?” Sango asked all mirth lost from her voice.
“ I’ve called a meeting....”
“ Does Kagome know yet ?”
“I sent shippou to tell her know...with Jaidin..”
“She’s here too.... What’s up?”
“ Nothing too Serious but...the boss wants it taken care of immediately....”

~~~~+++++++

“Immediately .... Well it can’t be here and not tonight!” Kagome fumed. The conference room seemed to close in on the poor female as Kiarra faced her.
“ But it has to, the boss doesn’t want them to leave this island. He sent them here as a present so you wouldn’t have to leave your vacation.”
“ No he sent them here to Destroy my nerves. He knows the rules ...Never on my Island.....Never!”
“ But this is a special circumstance .”
“ No!” Kagome looked to Sango for backup. Sango sighed , she knew the boss had to win “ We can handle it......” “ And how exactly?!”
“ We’ll take them to the Pussycat...We can switch tonight for tomorrow’s show .” Rin piped in.
“ Fine....Yuri and Naraku you are still on duty...more so than ever , Shippou you will handle the stage and the front tables and the ‘effects’ . I want them placed right in front. That will be your job Jaidin, make sure they’ll have a excellent view. Kikyou , you keep them entertained at about fifteen before the show...I want to know if any are packing and what they are....I’ll handle the guys at the table and give you the cue to leave....RIn practice on your choking.... Kiarra it will your job to get them there. I want every in their places ten till the performance ...Got Me!”
“ Yes “
” good , now get out and get ready ..... Sango, Rin, Kikyou , I’ll see you in the lobby at eight...the rest of you I’ll see at the club....You’re dismissed.”
They all filed out the room heading off to prepare for the evening.
############
Naraku sighed as he watched Yuri out of the cover of his eye. There she sat in the middle of the pool area in a peach colored thong bikini. He watched as another guy fell into the pool when she bent over to get her lotion. A mother shielded her child’s eyes as they walked pass glaring at her to which Yuri only smiled back. She yawned and decided to stretch out full on the lawn chair. Naraku despite his own will continued to stare at the back Lil vixen that continually escaped his grasp.
‘One Day......’
@@@@@@@@
That evening
@@@@@@@
The guys waited in the lobby for the ladies to arrive. Sesshomaru thought it was curious that Naraku wasn’t at his post but ignored the thought as he watched a Pale female with light purplish hair Stand behind the counter. He could tell that at one point she must have been shorter but he pondered her age.
‘ Her face seems timeless... I know I’ve seen her before, but where?’
Just then the women entered. The women smiled appreciably at the eye-candy below.
Inuyasha wore a blood red shirt with the first three buttons undone. His hair brushed pack off his face excluding his bands.
Sesshomaru opted for a sapphire shirt that appeared to glide over his toned chest hinting at the strength beneath it. Only two of his button lay unfastened. His hair was pulled back in a low braid.
Kouga went for a dark emerald green shirt that brought out his piercing blue eyes and dark hair which he had freed for the occasion.
Miroku went for a violet shirt that matched his eyes. His hair in a low ponytail the only other accessory being a small black necklace with a silver claw on it hung to the beginning of his abs. Giving the prefect reason to flaunt his chest at the ladies.
Hojo wore a black shirt with four buttons undone revealing his on taunt pecks and a silver chain around his neck. He also wore a black belt with an eagle clasp for the front.
All the shirts were silk and fit perfectly with the black dress pants they all chose.
(A/n. Sorry I don’t do guys shoes...they were hot and black ...there you go.... ;)]

The women also spared no expense in their choice of apparel.
Rin wore a spaghetti strap dress of a pale yellow, key-holed in the stomach to show off her perfect bellybutton and ended at her knee. Her matching stilettos cuffed around her ankles in a wide band. She wore her hair down , waved and full of body. Matching Canary diamonds dangled in a straight line from her ears matching the pendant necklace around her neck.
Sango went for a ruby red dress that had a heart shape bodice with one thick strap that went over her right shoulder then caped out and down in the back as a sheer covering the sweeping back that ended at the small of her back. Her stilettos glistened like red flames as the tiny gemstones in the straps formed a ‘x’ in the front of her feet then up, wrapping around the back at her ankle to tie into a bow with matching silk ribbon. Small ringlets framed her face as the rest twisted up then down woven with strands of rubies, finally draping in the middle of her back.
Kikyou chose a dress that ‘X’ ed across her chest in the front scooping in the back to just above the end of the small of her back. The dress went from a Dazzling blue to grey and back with a trick of the light reflecting off the silver dusting in the dress. On her left side ran a spilt from the calf of her leg to dangerously high on her mid-thigh. Matching stilettos wrapped around her leg tied at her calf. Small diamonds on the strings made them seem to be cascading up her legs. She Sapphires that gleamed out hanging in a fan shaped pattern from her lobes, her matching choker having the same pendant. Her hair swept off her face and cascaded in ringlets down her back held by three matching hair clips, one on each side and one in the back.
Kagome completed the vision flowing down to them in her dress.
Her dress seemed to glow as a angel appearance as she made her way down in the shimmering white halter dress. Cream colored beading wove its way through her dress. Medium pearl brocade twisted in a winding pattern at the beginning of the ‘v’ spilt in the front of her dress that started mid-thigh. Her shoes matching Kikyou’s except in color and the fact that hers clasped on the side with small diamond hearts that said ‘slayer’ in the center of the cut heart if you looked closely. Small straight strands framed her face as the rest of her hair roped down and around in goddess like curls, small diamond flowers glimmered here and there matching the cream silk choker around her neck with a diamond tiger lily in the center. Matching earrings sat in her ears.
Yes, they were that damn hot.
And this was the first thought that graced the minds of all the men before the smirks and grins make their ways to their lips.
“Ladies, you look magnificent.” Sesshomaru greeted them as he reached for Kagome’s hand.
“Thank you.” She smiled as the others grinned walking up to their partners for the evening.
“It would seem we are one extra this evening....” Sess Stated looking towards his brother which had composed his hormones by then.
“Feh...”

“Not a problem” Kagome purred linking her arm with Inu-yasha and Sess. “More the pleasure for me.”
“Well put...” Sango grinned at her. Game face on her smile was flawless as she looked at miroku.
“You look good enough to eat.” He whispered in her ear as they followed the group to the limo.
Sango laughed light and seductively. “Careful you’ll spoil your appetite...but if you’re good maybe you can get a few licks in..”
“Yes,,, but how many licks does it take to get to the center?”
He grinned.
“Careful or you might find out.”
“ I look forward to it....”

“ So my dear, where would you ladies like to go first, the night is yours to command.” Kouga asked his hands feeling at the material on Kikyou’s hips.
“ Actually, We have a surprise in store for you tonight.” Kikyou low and sultry her chimed the words onto Kouga’s neck.
“ And what the surprise may I ask?” Inu-yasha asked getting annoyed by all the fore-play with words.
“ Why, we’re going to the Pussycat Club” Rin chirped in playing with a wisp of Hojo’s hair.
“ What’s so great about that?...” Inu

Kagome ran a finger over the side of his face to his lips. “ Just act like a good boy and you’ll see.”
########
At the club, heart of the island, 8:45pm
######
the group enters the parking lot of what seems to be an abandoned building, not a sound for miles.
As they get out the driver speaks to Kagome privately and then leaves.
“ What a great surprise.....” Inu-yasha gripes . It had taken him fifteen minutes to snap out of the effect her little touch had caused, a fact that pissed him greatly.
Ignoring him the females started towards the building. Flashing a metallic band in the air suddenly the building seemed to shift and in the next moment took the on the shape of a large cat.
“ Where did they have those things hidden?” Kouga whispered to Hojo.
“ You don’t want to know...”
“ I do” Miroku smirked
the cat’s mouth opened and they walked in.
$$$
Inside the club (song lyrics will be in this section in Italics)
$$$

As they walked in they spotted shippou at the DJ booth. He nodded to them and then to their seats in the front. The music asked for people to find the floor and they did making the way to the seats hard. For the guys at least. The girls seemed to just dance through the crowd.
All my people on the floor
Let me see you dance
Let me see ya
: All my people wantinì more
Let me see you dance
I wanna see ya
All my people round and round
So how would you like a friendly competition
Letìs take on the song Itìs you and me baby, weìre the music
it’s time to party all night long

Kagome spotted Yuri and Naraku on the other side of the club. She had to admit he didn’t look that bad when he was out of uniform....Too bad Yuri was too busy getting her ass ground off on the dance floor to notice.
She turned to the bar to find Kiarra dressed in silver two pieces. Sleeveless, and ‘v’ necked top, the skirt came to her thighs with a spilt on each side. She was waiting on the drinks for her party which was being prepared by Jaidin none the less.
Get on the floor, baby lose control
Just work your body and let it go
If you wanna party, just grab somebody
We can dance all night long
She seemed content just to move to the music, which kagome noticed Shippou watched with earnest.
The time in the club went by quickly the men in kiarra’s table had just about reached their quota. Kikyou had done her part waiting until Kouga went to the men’s room she checked out each man as they took turns dancing with her, only for her to slip back as Kouga returned.
Five minutes later Naraku and Yuri could be found sitting nearby , Yuri on his lap grinding on him which kagome only hoped was part of the act and not something driven out of alcohol . Rin suddenly started choking on a olive to which all the ladies rushed her to the ladies room to assist and calm.

Five minutes past and the men started to worry when suddenly Shippou’s baritone voice rang through the club. The lights strobes out then returns to the stage only to show the women on stage.
Shorty She think she fine
Fine enough to blow your mind
Shorty She think she bad Get on the floor and shake that ass
Shorty She think she fine Fine enough to blow your mind
Shorty She think she bad Get on the floor and shake that ass


The lights strobes out then returned to the stage only to show the women on stage. They grinned at the stunned males. All of them were dressed in cowgirl hats, boots, bikini tops that had tassels around the bottom, hot pants and riding breeches. ( sorry if I’m using the wrong term , but it’s the long outer covering that goes over your pants when you’re riding horses) Kagome wore Red, Sango Green, Rin wore gold, and Kikyou wore Blue.
The music took on a sultry tint as they started to sing walking to the center of the stage.

Kag:
Yeah This is for all those southern boys out there

I see you looking my way and I know that You have something to say

Sango: Watching every inch of my body Like you wanted to play

Rin: So here we go

Now center they started their dance. Their bodies popped, hips rocked in unison as the tempo rose.

Kikyou: Boom ,boom , boom. Boy, you look so sexy
Boom, boom Boy, you look so sexy

Kagome: I begin to dance just a little bit (uh) To turn you on. Yeah, I got that

All ( think ciara video meets country for the dance steps think Charlie’s angels full throttle for the hot pants….. gods I lov that bar dance scene…funna as hell…not that hell is particularly funny just when on futurama….):
I got that boom boom That you want
Rin:
What you need all night long Hurry up before it’s gone

All :
I got that boom ,boom That you want. I don’t think you should wait ,One minute might be too late

The dance continued on arousing not only the males they came with but also every other male their in some way or another. Shippou continued his part the next set of words spilling for his lips making the men lean forward more as the girls ground their bodies to the floor. Hovering a few inches off the floor their pelvis’s popped and swiveled mocking the motions of a woman doing a man on top. Sesshomaru and sat in silence, eyes glued, manhood’s firm and transfixed to its spot, twitching lightly with the rotation of their hips.

Shippou:

She naked
She soaking wet
Strip tease like a mmm
Drip, sweat
She got a little body that I can’t forget
I ain’t met a young lady that outdid her yet

Might as well let the party begin
If you’re ready then jump on in

Shorty
She think she fine
Fine enough to blow your mind
Shorty
She think she bad
Get on the floor and shake that ass

Kagome went on all fours her hair whipping behind her as flipped it , the girls followed her lead. The music slowed down suddenly as her turned her attention fully on the reason why she had brought them there in the first place. Walking towards them she lead off the new verses, each girl playing with the zipper buckle that held their riding pants on as they walked up to drunk and highly aroused lower youkai. They weren’t ugly , just not the girl’s type, they were and mixture of Kitzune , tori, neko, and a lower class of inu.

Kikyou:
Never thought I’d see you like this
You lookin’ good when you’re half dressed
Just let me give you one last test
Is that a sin, no
Am I too hot for you though
Did you check out my video
There’s some things you don’t know
Like this

Sango:
I’ll take you to spend in my way
Just give in when you are ready to play
Uh, like this

They wrapped their arms around the males, pushing their bodies into them for a moment before backing up and putting one of their legs on each of their chairs, giving them a nice view before they turned singing the chorus in which they looked back and slapped their hides, before turning back around putting their legs backup.



- Chorus -
Here comes the showdown
What goes around comes around
And the crowds are waiting, oh
‘Cause if we break up
Then we can make up
Shake my booty all night
Here comes the showdown, oh

Kagome licked her finger and slid it down to the buckle as she hovered over the inu. The other girls doing the same/

Kag :
I don’t really wanna be a tease
Would you undo my zipper, please
Uh uh, please don’t talk
Listen
I’ll let you touch me if you want
I see your body rise, rise And when you come, don’t get too hot

The men eagerly complied watching the pants slide down the women’s soft, firm glistening legs. They smiled and pulled the guys by their ties as they straddled they them.

Rin: It’s just a lover’s game we play, yeah
After the screaming’s at an end
Why don’t we all do it again
That’s when the fun really begins
Oh, whoa

They stopped mere inches away from their faces and dipped their heads in slowly licking the men’s lips before nipping causing a little blood to mix with the saliva on the men’s lips. Kouga didn’t know whether to pull Kikyou off the male, kill him and them fuck her until her never wanted to touch another male again or to just continue to watch awe struck. Looking at his friends he realized he wasn’t the only one thinking of that.

The girl’s laughed playfully and left the male’s dazed. Climbing back onstage now only in hot-pants, their bikini tops, hat, and boots, their music returned back to the faster tempo as they reached the end of the routine.
The girl’s now returned their attention towards their dates. Throwing their hats to them, they now sang to them. Kagome looked Inu-yasha full in the eyes as she started the verse.

Kag:
You have caught my eye
And I wanted to get to know you
Don’t be shy
I want you to come closer
So what you gonna do


All ~ as they belly-danced slowly dropping to the floor before popping back up turning their backs to the guys and ‘butter fly/ tootsie rolling’ them to show off their prefect asses in the final chorus~:

Boom ,boom, boom
Boy, you look so sexy (you look so damn sexy)
Boom ,boom , boom
Boy, you look so sexy


Boom ,boom , boom
Boy, you look so sexy (Damn, you’re turning me on_
Boom, boom , boom
Boy, you look so sexy
Yeah, yeah

Chorus-
I got that boom boom
That you want
What you need all night long
Hurry up before it’s gone
I got that boom boom
That you want
I don’t think you should wait
One minute might be too late

Shippou:

Twittle-ittle-ee
Twittle-ittle-ee
Twittle-ittle-ee
Shorty, get on the floor and shake that ass for me

Shorty
She think she fine
Fine enough to blow your mind
Shorty
She think she bad
Get on the floor and shake that ass
Shorty
She think she fine
Fine enough to blow your mind
Shorty
She think she bad
Get on the floor and shake that ass



Girls float back to the center :


I got that boom boom
That you want
What you need all night long
Hurry up before it’s gone
I got that boom boom
That you want
I don’t think you should wait
One minute might be too late
I got that boom boom
That you want
What you need all night long
Hurry up before it’s gone
I got that boom boom
That you want
I don’t think you should wait
One minute might be too late

Boom boom , Boom
Boy, you look so sexy
Yeah, yeah


The girls ended waving to the audience and ran off stage. Kiarra returned to her table them and started to escort the slightly unwilling males out to their car. It was getting late. Shippou did his thing drawing the people in .
“ Well Ladies and gent’s let’s hear it for the Sirens. Want more them you’ll have to visit them at the pleasure club, if not you’ll just have to wait until they feel the what to grace us with their oh so , womanly presence. Speaking of which…Ladies did you know that I’m single…. “The crowd ‘awed’ . “ Yes , I know it’s horrible… but I’m looking for replace,…” “You can come to in place Baby! “ A cute red-head shouted out. “Please leave your number with the bouncer…” He smirked. “Well if that’s on the female live entertainment…You’ll just have to make do with me.” “I’ll do you.” Another female called out “Yeah, I’ll love to see you those hot pants!” Cried another. Kiarra’s ears twitched and she made her way through the crowd. “How did you know about that, where you the one at my window?” Shippou joked back. “No I was hot stuff!” Another chimed in. Kiarra sighed “He never learns….”
“ Hey Kim “ Shouted one of the male to her as she pushed them into the limo.
“ What hun?” Kiarra sighed
“ I don’t feel all that hot…”
The others groaned
“ Good” she huffed
“ What did you say?” The Tori snapped
“ I said that’s not good…I guess I’m glad we’re leaving now… Don’t worry , you’ll feel nothing soon.”
“ What does that mean.”
“ Shhhh….. Drink this it will help?” She cooed at them.
They drank it hoping to help the odd sensation in their bodies.
“There, it will be all over soon.” She smiled and climbed into the front passenger seat.
In the back you could hear gagging and the men’s tongues started swelling blocking off their air supply. She rolled her eyes as they called for her to have the car stopped and pushed the button to close the window partition. An hour later the car stopped and she jumped out and opened the back door. The Neko was still alive and smiled on his last breathes thinking that she must have finally reached the hospital. She sighed at he and pulled her silencer piece to her gun . “ Guess I’ll have finish you myself. Take the pillow and hold it to you face until I say so.”
“ Men ….I always have to finish things”

************************
Back at the club right after Kiarra leaves
************************
Shippou flashed them a devilish grin “Alright, alright…Ladies the floor is yours now, so show me and all these healthy males in here what you got. “ He started the beat and soon the dance floor was filled to the peak. He set the records and left the stand happy that his booth was as far up as it was. He caught Jaidin’s eyes from the bar and she winked at him motioning with her eyes towards the maintenance room. She smirked and arched a brow. He nodded and watched head towards the room once her back was to him, he motioned to one of the guards and pointed to the room. The guard grinned and him and he patted the guards back, winking. He left the club then. He needed so air, the music was set for the next half hour and he had time to spare. Just then he spotted the cute red head from before by her car. He smiled as he walked towards her. He had found his distraction…for now at least.
``````**(&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&
A/n
(Yes, Shippou in this story is a fine ass piece of a player and I know you wonder why he’s more of a player in this story than Miroku…well that’s because not only does miroku know what he wants he stands a chance, which is giving him hope, which shippou doesn’t think he has…miroku doesn’t want anything to mess this up, where shippou is still wrestling with wanting to want one person so much. So basically, One is ready to let go and get hurt if he has to, ready to be weak for once and the other is afraid to let their guard down and give over that much power.

And so at 17 pgs/ I stop . if I go much further well anyway….. 17 pgs, 5,298 words, 303 paragraphs, 619 lines, 27,8 97 character with spaces and 22,691 characters without…. Not bad I think… longest I’ve written in a while…the songs aren’t mine lyrics taken from Britney spears and ying yang twins- I got that (boom, boom) , Bs – Me against the music, and Showdown…. There you go.. R/ R pples)
Kagome-reborn out ~ .~
```````````````








D