InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Paradise In Your Eyes ❯ Two Confessions ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hey guy I'm back! well I do have this story posted on fanfiction.net but i really have been working on my other story Broken Vow so these reviewers are from FF and I'm just gonna keep them ok? OH this chap may suck at first but the ending is great!

Inuyashaloverforever1: thank u for my first review, I'm glad u liked it!

sailor-saturn550: thank u for the complement, I always wanted to be a romantic writer!

Forgotten-kioku-no-Reimei: YEAH!!DOWN w/ Kikyo! hehe well I just think she's a bitch and she desreves to rot in hell by HERSELF!!

Naive Nostalgia: I'm glad u liked it. Don't worry the confession is QUITE soon! sorry if took a while 2 update i'm a slow typer & the computer is evil and does not like it when I get what I want *grumble*

mai-valantine: Well the question is; Do u like it? I know this may sound snappish but it's not, just bcause this is my 1 ff doesnt mean that it's my first time writing. But thank u for the words of wisdom. I really don't care if tons of ppl like it. If one person likes it than my job is done. but i still like getting reviews ;)


DISCLAMER: If I owned Inuyasha, Miroku would be mine, Inuyasha and Kagome would be together already, And Kikyo would be dead, and STAY dead! But unfortanatly I don't, so I can only dream.




PARADISE IN YOUR EYES
chapter two: Two Confessions



Kagome opened her eyes groggily. She rubbed them and looked back to where Inuyasha was supposed to be. Kagome sighed into Shippo's thick hair. Once again he wasn't there. He was hardly ever near her anymore, unless they were accompanied by Miroku or Sango. But even then he would march ahead of the group like he didn't want anything to do with them, ecspecaily Kagome. 'It's strange' she thought cuddling against Shippo, 'Even though were always together I've never felt more apart.'

Kagome gently sat up trying not to wake the kitsune from his peaceful slumber. She placed a light kiss on his forhead and got up. She reached for her bag and headed torward the door, purposely steeping on Miroku. He grunted and then mumbled something along the lines of "Oh Sango-I like it hard!"

Kagome gave him a look of sheer diguste. She turned around and kicked him hard in the spine, at which he rolled over in pain, his eyes watering slightly. The monk looked up at a flaming Kagome, slightly irrated. "Lady Kagome, if you don't mind me asking, why did you wake me from such a pleasant dream?"

Kagome glared at him, she didn't even want to know what he was dreaming about poor Sango. "Because you are a perverted little worm, who is unworthy to be called a man of God!" she said,struggling to keep her voice down. She didn't want to wake the other two. Or at least Sango. She probably would have killed him by now.

"Aye," nodded Miroku."We all know that, But that still doesn't give you an excuse to wake me!"

Kagome couldn't beleive him. Did he not get that being a lecher would never get him a woman?(A/N It'll get him me!lol) She nodded as if what he said made perfect sense and expersion of false clarity painted her face. Miroku started nodding as well. "Now that you see it my way, let me get back to s-" Kagome had brought together all the strength she could muster and then kicked as hard as she could, were it hurts! With a satisfied grin on her face, as his eyes blugged and he rolled over clutching his valueable
essentails. (A/N ok I know she's a bit OoC but just hold on I have a purpose for that! And besides even though i love him so, I cannot say that i would have done the same)


Kagome left the hut giggling to herself. She headed blindly for the woods to a small brook to wash up. She had been her so long her feet already knew the way. Kagome leaned down to face her reflection. Her hair was the that of morning hair and her uniform was flithy. "Yet again, why do I always chose to wear a white blouse even though I know it's going to be
coverd in dirt and blood all the time?" she muttered to herself, searching in her bag for a black tanktop she had brought with her and a towel. She pulled off her shirt and started to unbutton her skirt when She had the strangest feeling that someone was watching her. The feeling uneased her and she quickly re-buttond her skirt and threw on the tank.She turned around, got up and faced the woods. "Who's there?" she called into the darknesss. There was no answer.

"Who's ever there, I swear I'm not in the mood today!" Still silence. 'Maybe I was just seeing things,' she thought looking back into the water. Kagome still had an errie feeling so she decided it would be better to bath with Sango, later. Kagome cupped her hands and dipped them into the icy water,preparing to splash it on her face when a reflection behind her moved. Kagome dropped the water with a loud splash, and turned around. "Show Yourself!" she screamed. Something or someone was there. When nothing happened, an idea came to mind. "SIT!"

A couple seconds later the sound of breaking branches, a sicking 'THUD', and a groan, met her ears. Twigs snapped and Inuyasha crawled out behind a bush with hatred in his eyes. "WENCH!" he bellowed."What the Hell did you do that for?!"

Kagome glared at him. Was he really that stupid? "Because you were peeping Tom on me again! That's why!" She yelled as he stood up dusting off his hands. "Feh. I ain't did nothing of the sort!"

"Yes you did! I caught you red handed!" said Kagome in a somewhat awestruck voice. Why wouldn't he just admit? She would probably forgive him anyways she always did. Inuyasha looked down at his hands. They weren't red... a little pink from the fall but not red. Kagome rolled her eyes."It's an expression! It means I caught you in the act. You fell out of the trees behind me!"

Inuyasha growled. Even though he loved her he still didn't like to be the one to blame. "Did it ever occur to you that I might have been sleeping in that tree?"

Kagome scoffed. But when she looked back at him he she did sense a certain drowsiness about him, and he did have rings under his eyes. He was telling the truth, but something else bugged her. Why did he come all the way out here just to sleep? "Can't you sleep in the hut? Or is it not good enough for the great Inuyasha?" she said with a saracastic bow. Inuyasha rolled his eyes. Why did she seem in the mood to fight? He didn't. His stomach had that clenched, flying feeling and all she wanted to do was fight. "Don't start with me woman." He warned.

"Or you'll what? You'll atack me like some demon and tear me to shreds?" Kagome was shocked by what she had just said. She did not mean that. Well yes he did tend to tear demons to shreads, but most of the time just to save her. She wanted to take it back, but couldn't. Inuyasha was shocked to. 'Great. She thinks I'm some rutheless murder now.' he thought bitterly. How he wanted to tell her everything right now, to tell her reason that he had been distant was because he was realizing just how muched he loved her, but his damn sense of pride wouldn't let him unless he won the battle. "I will if you don't shut up." he growled. "As for why I couldn't sleep in the hut, well that's none of your business."

Kagome looked down at the ground. How she wished to be honest with him. To tell him that she missed and that her heart broke everytime he shoved her off, like he couldn't talk to her at all. "It probably has something to do with Kikyo anyway" she sighed faintly. Inuyasha's sensitive ears picked it up and his eyes sadened. She still thought he was in love with Kikyo. "It as nothing to do with Kikyo," he said softly.

Kagome looked into his big golden eyes. They were soft and gentle, but he still had his game face on, and Kagome hers. "Then why won't you talk to me about it? And why are you no longer ever near me? We haven't been alone in weeks. Why do you have to avoid me?" Her tone was soft and had a faint seriousness to it. Inuyasha could smell the salty tears welling up in her eyes. Did she feel the way he did? "You wanna know?" he asked a little too harshly. He stepped forward,closer to her. "Yes" She replied as she watched his body move closer. 'I must'nt get my hopes up, I mustn't get my hopes up' she told herself,'he's still hooked up on Kikyo, he doesn't want me.'

"You really want to know?" he asked again in a slightly annoyed tone. Kagome looked back up into his face forgetting the lightness in her stomach. "Yes God Damnit!"

"Okay then." Inuyasha threw an arm around Kagome's waist and pulled her into a gentle kiss. Kagome's eyes went wide as she watched him and slowly the shock wore off. She closed her eyes and kissed him back, wraping her arms around his neck. A feeling of pure ecstacy flowed through her vains. After what seemed like a lifetime, yet ended to soon Inuyasha broke the kiss for air. He leaned his forehead on hers and held her tight. He smiled and then whispered, "The reason I haven't been you was because I needed to work out my feelings towards you and Kikyo, and that was impossible if I was constantly surrounded by your
beautiful pressence."

Kagome smiled, he thought she was beautiful. "Did you sort them out?" she asked through the smile. Her hand combed through his gorgoeus silver locks. Inuyasha smiled bigger at the feel of her hands. "Yes my dear Kagome," said he. "And do you know what I found?"

"WHat did you fine?" she asked hoping against hope that he would say it. Inuyasha pulled his head back from it's resting position to tell her it. "I found that I love you"

Kagome looked back into his eyes in amazement. Did he really just say that? His eyes were full of an unusal warmth,and caring, and-Could that be love? Inuyasha nodded, "Yes Kagome, I love you. I have for a long time. I didn't know it back then but even when we first met I loved you. You, with your caring and innonence. When I'm with you I feel-I feel-I feel like I'm more than just some lowly Hanyou. I feel not like a human, not like a demon. It's like those things don't exsist...that it's just you and me and that's all that matters."

Kagome did her best to fight off the tears that were welling up in her eyes. This was too perfect. This had to be a dream... "But what about Kik-"

"Kikyo is dead. She died a long time ago and because of you I have finally found something."

"W-what?"

"Never loved Kikyo, not in the way I love you. She never made me feel the way you do. She was just trying to change me into what she wanted. I left with her thinking maybe I could find paradise, but do you know what I found instead?"

"What?"

He leaned his face back to hers and spoke so close that his lips brushed against hers. "That paradise is in your eyes." Kagome no longer fought the tears as she rushed forward with every intention of kissing him senseless. After they parted kagome placed her head on his shoulder. "I love you too Inuyasha. I always have, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you." Inuyasha kissed her lightly on the cheek. "Don't worry my love for we shall."

;
:


The end (for now)

:
:






Yay, what a great fluff! Screw stupid Kikyo..she'll show her ugly face next chap but this is really just some nice fluff that almost makes me cry when I re-read it. oh well bye! If u want to read my other story Broken Vow feel free, It's the hit of my 2 stories. ttyl!

-HPangel589