InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Part Of The Pack ❯ Play Fighting ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

“So who's against whom?” Sango said as they walked up the hill after waking up Miroku.
 
“How about two on two?” Kagome asked standing next to Sango with a smile.
 
“Sounds good to me, how about you Inuyasha?” Miroku said with a grin at Inuyasha.
 
“That sounds even better to me, Miroku.” Inuyasha said smirking at the girls his eyes seemed to dance as did Miroku's.
 
“I guess they approve with the kind of looks they're giving us.” Kagome said with a smile.
 
“Yeah let's get a head start they get a kick out of a chase.” Sango said as the guy's huddled seemingly making a plan.
 
“Yeah let's go.” Kagome said fallowing Sango into the forest. “Umm but Sango, what happen to sparring?”
 
“It's more fair this way…” Sango said looking at Kagome.
 
“Not really…” Kagome said looking back real quick hearing Inuyasha yell something about how they could possibly miss them leaving.
 
“I said more fair not entirely.” Sango said with a smile as she jumped into the trees. “Keep running straight until ya reach the huge tree up ahead, and then turn left.” Sango said back to her as she took off in another direction.
 
“Great for me…” Kagome said to herself as she sped up. She could tell Inuyasha was right behind her, she didn't know how she could tell it was him, but it was that's all she knew. Kagome was almost in the clearing where the tree was, but Inuyasha tackled her to the ground. They did a summersault and Inuyasha landed them on their feet.
 
“That was fun huh?” Inuyasha chuckled softly in her ear nipping at it.
 
“It's not over yet Inu.” Kagome said seductively. Kagome smiled when he tensed up at her tone. “I still want to play.” With that Kagome turned in Inuyasha's arms and kissed him, before pushing out of his grasp and jumping back in defensive stance.
 
“You want to play, eh?” Inuyasha said getting ready to attack her. “Then let's play, shall we?” He ran at her ready to punch her in the stomach.
 
“We shall.” Kagome said jumping up into the air over Inuyasha, landing behind him. When she went to kick him he turned around and grabbed her foot flipping her backwards. Kagome landed on her feet, but just barely as she stumbled backwards. Kagome started running left like Sango had told her to. I hope Sango has an idea other wise I'm going down.
 
Inuyasha was close behind her, letting her have some time to run. “I thought we were going to spar?!” Inuyasha yelled up to her.
 
“Ask Sango, this was her idea!” Kagome yelled back at him jumping up into the trees. Kagome jumped from tree to tree looking around for Sango. “Found her.” Kagome said to herself jumping down into a clearing. “Hi Sango, I'm here.” Kagome said as she landed back to back with Sango, turning to see Inuyasha come out into the clearing.
 
“Nice to see you got here. We're trapped now aren't we?” Sango asked not daring turn and look over her shoulder, knowing she would see Inuyasha.
 
“Yeah pretty much, so do we go out fighting, or give up gracefully?” Kagome asked looking over her shoulder.
 
“Screw being graceful.” Sango laughed a little charging Miroku.
 
“If you say so.” Kagome said charging Inuyasha.
 
At that point it was just a bunch of dodging on the girls' points until Miroku managed to tackle Sango to the ground declaring victory, and being smacked when he touched Sango's butt. Miroku took Sango up into a tree keeping her in his lap watching the other two until one lost. It took about a hour and a half till Inuyasha tackled Kagome to the ground with a small thud, but not one second of it was boring for the two in the tree.
 
Inuyasha's breathing was heavy as he looked down at Kagome, who he was sitting on, and who was all but panting. “I win.”
 
“You do not…” Kagome said stubbornly looking around for a way out of this.
 
“Yeah you do.” Inuyasha said with a triumphant smirk.
 
Kagome sighed in defeat, and Inuyasha got up offering her a hand. Kagome looked at it for a second before taking it. “I dislike you.”
 
“That's only because you lost.” Inuyasha said looking back at her, and walking over to the tree Miroku and Sango were in. “Well Miroku the guys take home the glory again.”
 
“It's not fair I tell you.” Sango whispered to Kagome as they headed back to the village.
 
“Yeah and look at them, is it me or did their heads grow?” Kagome whispered back rolling her eyes.
 
“I heard that Kagome.” Inuyasha said looking over his shoulder with a smirk that Kagome would have just loved to smack right off his face.
 
“Yeah, yeah dog-boy.” Kagome sighed crossing her arms and closing her eyes still walking.
 
“Dog-boy now that's one I've never heard.” Inuyasha said as Kagome walked into his chest.
 
Kagome's eyes shot open and up at him with a nervous smile, she knew at that she wasn't in the right place at the right time. Inuyasha smirked down at her to add to it, and she knew it. Men and their over possessiveness, and pride the size of the world. Kagome thought to her self as he crossed his arms over his chest his smirk bigger then ever.
 
He was just playing around, she knew that, and so did Miroku, and Sango, that could be why they kept walking.
 
“Sango?!” Kagome leaned on one foot to see around Inuyasha. She was leaving her here with the weirdo in front of her….how nice of her new friend.
 
“See you later Kagome!” Sango said waving, but never turning around.
 
Inuyasha then had her in a hug from behind nuzzling her shoulder. “Damn I've waited all day to hold you again.” He whispered in her shoulder.
 
Kagome relaxed against him with a smile. She couldn't beat him sparring, but she sure had one thing over him. All she had to do was avoid him for so long and it would drive him up the wall, and then threw it; although when he finally did get a hold of her he wouldn't let her go for some time. Not that she wanted to move from her spot. She thought it looked like he was just dying to hold her when they were in that clearing. Either way he had her now and by the looks of it, like hell was he going to let go of her anytime soon.