InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Part Of The Pack ❯ She's Yours ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

As soon as Inuyasha lifted his head away from Kagome's shoulder Inutaisho hit him over the back of his head. "Inuyasha what the hell were you thinking?!"

 

"Over my dead body Kagome's going with the man who tried to rape her." Inuyasha said as he looked at his father.

 

"What about Kagome she's yours now and how does she feel about that? Well Inuyasha did you even think about Kagome when you made her your mate hmm?" Inutaisho asked looking at him then at Kagome then back at him.

 

"What the hell?! Of course I was thinking about her!! You were going to just watch him take her! I wasn't going to hand her over to her death! Unlike you I was going to make sure she was staying no matter what." Inuyasha said. He stopped yelling at the end, panting from being mad and trying not to strangle his father for saying that she was Kee's and that he had the right to do anything with her.

 

"Inuyasha don't you dare speak to me like that!" Inutaisho growled at him. "I wasn't going to be happy about it, but as one of the top dog demon lords I have to fallow the rules I helped make."

 

"Inutaisho I understand and respect your decision of what you were going to do." Kagome said stepping up. "But I don't feel well so can me and Inuyasha go."

 

Inutaisho looked at her surprised expecting her to be siding with Inuyasha not respecting what he was saying. "Yeah go ahead."

 

Inuyasha put his arm around her waist and lead her out. "Kagome you ok?"

 

"I'll be fine don't worry." Kagome said tiredly.

 

"Ok." Inuyasha said waving his hand behind him to tell Miroku and Sango to go away.

 

"Inuyasha I'm sorry." Kagome whimpered into his shoulder when they got in his hut.

 

"Don't be." Inuyasha said pulling her into a hug. He picked her up and sat down against the wall with her in his lap.

 

"Inuyasha I'm tired." Kagome yawned stretching.

 

"Then go to bed." Inuyasha said smirking.

 

"Then let me go lay down." Kagome said looking at him from the corner of her eye.

 

"Why don't you just lean on me and sleep. I'll lay you down before I go to sleep." Inuyasha said comfortable leaning back against the wall, showing no signs of letting her go.

 

Kagome leaned her head on his chest closing her eyes and yawning again. "Fine."

 

Inuyasha sat there for a few minutes and her breathing leveled out saying she was asleep. At first when he met her, he thought he was insane for caring that she was scared. Normally he would have scared her, teased her, and did anything to make her come at him. She was different he had cared and told her not to be afraid of him before he even knew her name. Then he made her his mate in the blink of an eye, just so she wouldn't have to go with Kee. "She tasted good…" Inuyasha thought moving her shirt looking at his mark on her. He leaned down and kissed it. Kagome moved closer to him moving her head so he could get to his mark easier. He liked how she reacted to him. "She's responsive for someone asleep." He thought standing up and going to put her down where she slept last night. When he went to move away from her she whimpered. He turned around and looked down at her. Her face was scrunched up in discomfort, so he sat down next to her and put his hand on her stomach. What that was going to accomplish he had no idea. Then Kagome's face relaxed and she lightly smiled in her sleep. Inuyasha picked her back up and sat back where he was with her in his lap.

 

"Inuyasha?" Sakura said walking in and looking at him and Kagome.

 

"Yes?" Inuyasha said looking at his mom.

 

"Calm down I'm just here to make sure you're ok."

 

"I'm fine." Inuyasha said pulling Kagome closer when she shivered a little.

 

"So that's how she's reacting to this." Sakura said smiling at the two.

 

"What do you mean?" Inuyasha asked looking at her.

 

"I guess when your father went over mate's when you were younger he left out the fact that your mate would react in one way or another." Sakura said waving her hand in a layback way.

 

"Oh I see."

 

"You probably influenced how she's reacting. You were being possessive and now for awhile she wants to be in your arms where she feels the safest, I would guess." Sakura said that and then left letting her son and his mate get some rest.

 

Inuyasha sat back more and looked at Kagome's sleeping form thinking, "Moms probably right about that." Inuyasha smirked at his thought, "And if she wants to be near me far be it for me to stop her."

 

After a few minutes of pondering about how long Kagome would want to be near him, he finally fell asleep.

 

~in the morning~

 

Inuyasha woke up to Kagome moving around. "Kagome…Kagome wake up you're having a dream."

 

Kagome opened her eyes and looked around then where she was, and blushed. "Morning."

 

"Morning, so how are you?" Inuyasha said nuzzling her neck.

 

"Good and you?" Kagome said moving her head more to the side for him.

 

"Good." Inuyasha smiled. "Let's go hang out with Miroku and Sango."

 

Kagome moved off of him and stood up. "Ok."

 

Inuyasha smiled and stood up and they started out.

 

"Kagome, Inuyasha how are you?" Sango asked as they walked up.

 

"We're good. Is Miroku ok?" Kagome asked seeing Miroku sprawled out on the ground next to where Sango was sitting.

 

"He'll be fine." Sango said glaring at him.

 

"If you say so." Kagome said sitting down next to Inuyasha.

 

Sango smiled at her friends and then looked around. "So what do you guys want to do?"

 

"Dunno." Kagome said looking at Inuyasha.

 

"Let's spar." Inuyasha said with a glint in his eyes.