InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Part Of The Pack ❯ The Meeting ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"Come on Kagome we're going to be late to meet Sango and Miroku." Inuyasha said as he walked out of the hut.

 

"Here I come Inuyasha." Kagome said as she ran out after him.

 

She ran into Inuyasha not five feet out of the door.

 

"What?" She asked looking at him.

 

"Did you really think we were going anywhere?" Inuyasha asked.

 

"Of course we are don't mess around Inuyasha." Kagome said as she crossed her arms over her chest.

 

"Not when I have to take you back to where you came from. He wasn't done." Inuyasha said with an evil grin.

 

"Inuyasha that's not funny." Kagome said backing up.

 

"Good it's not supposed to be." Inuyasha said grabbing her wrist and dragging her off to the forest.

 

"NO INUYASHA!!! Don't do this!" Kagome pleaded.

 

"Why should a half breed get a say in anything?" Inuyasha said looking back at her with red eyes.

 

"No Inuyasha please!"

 

Then Inuyasha turned around and started shaking her his eyes still red. "KAGOME! COME ON KAGOME!"

 

**

Kagome shot up and looked around and then focused on Inuyasha. "NO GET AWAY!" she yelled backing up.

 

"Kagome what's wrong?" Inuyasha asked moving closer to her but every time he got closer she got farther.

 

"Get away from me, please don't hurt me." Kagome whimpered at him when her back hit the wall.

 

"Kagome don't be afraid I would never hurt you." Inuyasha said as calmly as he could.

 

"Then why…." Kagome's eye's got huge when she realized it was a dream.

 

"Why what Kagome what happened?" Inuyasha said trying to coax it out of her.

 

"It was a dream…" Kagome said as she looked at him, her eye's shiny with the tears threaten too fall.

 

"It wasn't real it was only a dream then." Inuyasha said looking at her kind of hurt.

 

"Inuyasha I'm sorry I'm so sorry" Kagome sobbed as she hugged him.

 

"Don't be Kago, don't be." Inuyasha said as he hugged her back.

 

"Yeah Kago-Chan don't be sorry." Kee's cold voice said as he walked in.

 

Kagome's head shot up to look at him.

 

Inuyasha started growling at him as he turned around careful to keep Kagome behind him. "Who are you?"

 

"I would be Kee, and that behind you belongs to me." Kee said as he bowed.

 

"Kagome doesn't belong to you." Inuyasha growled taking out his sword.

 

"I'm sure you don't want to do that." Kee said putting his hands in the air. "I'm just here so she'll come back home to her parents who want nothing more then to see their daughter nice and safe."

 

Just then Inutaisho walked in and said, "May I ask who you are and why my son has taken such a dislike of you?"

 

Kee turned around and put his arms to his side and bowed, "I'm Kee and your son doesn't like me because he has me mixed up with someone else apparently. I'm here to take Kagome back to her parents."

 

"Really now." Inutaisho said as he walked over to his son.

 

"Yes." Kee said standing up straight.

 

"Kagome, Inuyasha, and Kee would you come with me back to my hut so we can sort this out civilized?" Inutaisho said looking his son in the eye.

 

"Ok." Kee said walking outside.

 

"Dad you're not seriously buying all that crap are you?" Inuyasha said as he brought Kagome to his side.

 

"No." Inutaisho said as he walked out with Inuyasha and Kagome behind him.

 

They walked silently to the hut, and every step of the way Inuyasha was looking at Kee like he would kill him; really Inuyasha was daring him to come closer so he would have a reason to kill him.

 

When they walked in Sakura stood up and excused herself.

 

"So tell me if Kagome is supposed to be back at her pack with her parents then why did she leave?" Inutaisho asked as they all sat down.

 

"She ran away, for whatever reason she had." Kee said.

 

"Kagome is that true?" Inutaisho asked.

 

"No." Kagome said looking down.

 

"She lying she ran away so she wouldn't have to get married." Kee said grinning evilly at her.

 

Kagome took in a sharp breath.

 

"Kagome is that true?" Inutaisho asked looking at the girl.

 

Kagome shook her head mutely.

 

"Look at her she's lying. I'm sure everything else she has told you is a lie." Inuyasha wasn't going to believe Kee anytime soon and had taken to holding Kagome as close as possible. Kee then said, "Go on Kagome tell the truth."

 

Kagome looked away and said, "I did run away, and I was going to have to be married to Kee, but no way was I going to be married to someone who tried to…."

 

Kee smiled and said, "Either way you disobeyed your parents, and ran away so you didn't have to take the responsibility of obeying your husband to be, me."

 

"Get out." Inuyasha growled standing up and pulling Kee to his feet.

 

"Inutaisho, you know I have the right to take Kagome with me. She is mine." Kee said looking at him.

 

Inutaisho sighed and said, "Inuyasha he is right as a dog demon lord you have to fallow the rules. Kagome is Kee's he can do what ever he wants with what is his."

 

"I guess I'll just have to change the fact that she belongs to him wont I." Inuyasha said walking over to Kagome and moved her shirt down alittle and look at both her shoulders then leaned down and kissed the part between her shoulder and neck, then bit there. Kagome tenced up then relaxed.

 

"Dammit." Kee said as he walked out.