InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Part Of The Pack ❯ He Found Me ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Inuyasha walked in to find Kagome on the floor. "Kagome what's wrong?" Inuyasha said kneeling next to her.

 

"No-nothings wrong." Kagome stammered.

 

"Nothing my ass, what happened?" Inuyasha asked realizing some one else had been in here. He had almost missed it because the hut reeked of her being scared.

 

Kagome shook her head.

 

Sango and Miroku came in seeing this.

 

"What's wrong Kagome?" Sango asked.

 

Kagome shook her head again as if saying it was nothing.

 

"Inuyasha what happened?" Miroku asked looking at his friend.

 

"I don't know." Inuyasha said as he pulled Kagome into his lap. "Go get my mom Miroku."

 

"Sure." Miroku said leaving.

 

"Come on Kagome tell us what happened." Sango said kneeling in front of Kagome and Inuyasha.

 

"No." Kagome said shaking her head.

 

Inuyasha sat back against the wall with her.

 

"Inuyasha what's wrong?" Sakura asked as she came in with Miroku behind her.

 

"Kagome won't tell me what happened to make her so scared." Inuyasha said looking up at his mom.

 

"I see. Sango, Miroku could you leave I'll come get you when you can come back in." Sakura said looking between the two.

 

"Ok." Miroku said as he and Sango left.

 

"Kagome tell us what happened." Sakura said as she sat down next to Inuyasha.

 

Kagome shook her head again.

 

"Please Kagome." Inuyasha pleaded.

 

Kagome looked at Inuyasha for a moment, and the started crying. "He found me. I don't know how I ran for so long."

 

Inuyasha started growling knowing what she was talking about.

 

Sakura, from what and how Inuyasha told her some things kind of knew what had happened to Kagome, just sat there looking at the two.

 

"It took so long to be sure I got away, and he still found me." Kagome cried into Inuyasha's shoulder.

 

Inuyasha couldn't bring himself to say she was going to be fine. He couldn't until she told him who did this to her. "Kagome, you have to tell me who did that to you. I can't do anything until you do."

 

"No I'm not going to put you in danger." Kagome cried shaking her head.

 

"Kagome, Inuyasha will be fine. You have to tell us who this person is." Sakura said looking worried.

 

"No I'm just going to leave like he told me to."

 

"Kagome you're not going anywhere." Inuyasha said looking at her.

 

"Yes I am." Kagome said standing up.

 

Inuyasha growled and stood up grabbing her wrist. "No you're not. I won't let you."

 

Sakura stood up and stood in front of Kagome. "Kagome you don't have to leave. If you tell us who it is we can get rid of him."

 

"No I'm not going to put people in danger just because I have a problem." Kagome said getting out Inuyasha's grip and walking out the door.

 

Inuyasha started to go after her but his mom put out her arm. "Don't, you have to let her go."

 

"But I can't keep her safe if she's not with me." Inuyasha said looking at his mother.

 

"Get away from me!" Kagome yelled from outside.

 

Inuyasha ran outside and to the edge of the village to find Kagome running back at him. Inuyasha hugged her when they got to each other.

 

"Inuyasha don't let him get me." Kagome said hugging Inuyasha a little tighter.

 

"It's ok Kagome. I'm right here. I won't let anything get you." Inuyasha said as he looked at the forest.

 

Inutaisho had come outside and was standing beside them now. "Did you see anyone?"

 

"No." Inuyasha said turning his head to his father.

 

"Kagome, if you don't mind, stay with Inuyasha tonight." Inutaisho said as he headed into the village.

 

~later that day right before sunset~

 

*SLAP*

 

"BAKA HENTIA!!" Sango yelled as they all walked back towards the village.

 

"I'm sorry dear Sango I couldn't help it." Miroku said hiding behind Kagome.

 

*SLAP*

 

"DAMN PERVERT!!!" Kagome yelled.

 

Inuyasha punched Miroku on the head growling. "I told you not to touch her you damn pervert."

 

Miroku now walked on a slant.

 

Kagome had the time of her life today. They had all got to know each other with the exception of Kagome's secret, had a few races and spared, Kagome had almost beat Inuyasha too.

 

"See you guy's tomorrow." Sango and Miroku said as they went in their direction.

 

"Come on Kagome, my hut's this way." Inuyasha said leading Kagome in the opposite direction of Sango and Miroku.

 

When they got there Kagome finally realized that it was next to her hut but didn't say anything.

 

"Why won't you tell me who did this to you?" Inuyasha asked as he pulled out the other bedding.

 

"Because if I did he would hurt you and me…." Kagome said looking around his hut. She had expected it to be like his parents nice and furnished but it was like hers only it had and animal pelt on the floor and a small one on the wall.

 

"I highly doubt it…" Inuyasha said highly confident of him self.

 

"I'm still not telling you." Kagome said when Inuyasha stood up and walked over to his bed and sat against the wall with his hand on his sword looking at her.

 

"Fine." Inuyasha said thinking, `I won't make you tell me now but you will tell me.'

 

Kagome took off her sword and put it next to her bed as she lay down.