InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Passenger ❯ Passenger ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
A/N: So, here’s the deal with this one. This was originally going to be a songfic, featuring the lyrics of ‘Animals’ by Nickleback. I changed my mind halfway through for many reasons. Most of all because it would almost be a word for word interpretation in some places. Those that have heard the song, will see what I mean as they read. I hated that, so I changed it. It still has lyrics in it, but those are of the song ‘Passenger’ by DefTones. They are only on four or five pages of the eighteen that make up the whole one-shot, so I don’t really consider this a songfic. So, this is a one-shot, inspired by the song ‘Animals’, containing the lyrics of ‘Passenger’. I hope I explained that so it made sense. If you haven’t heard one or both of these songs, please do. They are such great musically works.


Warning: This is a very mature one-shot. It’s a lemon most of the way through. Please do not read this if you are not old enough to read such content, or if you don’t like such things. This is your only warning.


Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha, ‘Passenger’ by DefTones, or ‘Animals’ by Nickleback. I do not make money off my writing, just satisfaction.


--------------------------


As he drove down the country road lined with young maples, watching the bright red color of them flash out of his peripheral vision, he pondered, once more, on how to convince her that she should move in with him.


Inuyasha knew that Kagome was everything he had ever wanted, everything he had ever needed. She was intelligent, funny, called him on his bullshit, swore like a sailor, was a wild cat in the sack, and was an angel in front of his family. She was a guy’s best and worst dream come to life.


She still reused to move in with him, after being together for six months, and he was no closer to figuring out how to change that. He understood her reasons. She liked living with her mother and grandfather. If she moved in with him in his apartment, she would feel as if she were abandoning them. She wanted to wait until at least after she had finished college. She told him that she didn’t want to rush such a great thing.


Those were all good reasons. But the reasons for her to do as he asked were better. He loved her, and he planned on marrying her as soon as she would accept the ring he had bought nearly two months ago. He lived closer to the college she attended than her mother and grandfather did. And the most important reason…he wouldn’t have to sneak to see her everyday.


Kagome’s mother knew about him and seemed to like him well enough. But her mother was never the problem. It was her grandfather that always tried to tear them apart, and all because he was half demon.


It never matter to Kagome what he was, only that he was him. She loved him, fuzzy ears, fangs, white hair, golden eyes and all. He knew that. But her grandfather could never seem to look past the fact that his father was a demon.


Really…it’s not as if he asked to be born a half breed. If he had a choice in it, he would have asked to be born one or the other. At least it had never mattered to those he really cared about. His friends, Sango, Miroku and Shippo, and of course, his Kagome.


However, she stood firm on her decision, and he respected her all the more for it.


He could only muster up enough irritation when he was alone. And he was alone now, although, not for long. Not if he could help it.


Inuyasha reached into his pants pocket and pulled out his cell phone. He dialed a number and waited for his savior to answer.


“Hey, baby,” she greeted. He soaked in the sound of her voice. She sounded like she was in a good mood. She must have aced the math test she had today.


“Hey. What are you gonna be doing in,” he did some quick calculations in his head. “…ten minutes?”


“Mmmm,” she purred while she thought. “I don’t know. Why don’t you tell me?”


Inuyasha grinned. God, but did he love that woman…


“Pack a bag. I’m coming to get you.”


“Excellent! Am I just staying one night, or can I stay all weekend?”


“Baby, you can stay forever if you want.”


He heard Kagome sigh a little, and cursed himself silently. She had just asked him last week not to bring it up again. She told him that she felt guilty when they talked about her moving in with him. She felt as if she were choosing sides. When she told him no, she felt as if she were rejecting him, which, she assured him, was not the case. And if she thought about it, seriously thought about it, then she felt guilty for thinking about leaving her mother and grandfather, who wanted her to stay as long as they could hold her there. He didn’t want to upset her or fight with her, so he had agreed to let her tell him when she was ready.


All that made it much harder to convince her to give in to him. He needed some new ideas.


“Kagome, I’m sorry. That’s not what I meant.” He hoped she wouldn’t be angry.


“Of course not. I know that. It’s okay.” He felt the silence on the other line. He assumed she was trying to shake off the sadness he had inadvertently caused. He wished he could see her face, to know exactly how upset she was.


“So, ten minutes?” she asked, and he could have kissed her for being so forgiving. He didn’t think he could deal with another fight like the one a week ago, when she had finally asked him to drop the subject.


“Actually, now you have eight,” he replied, looking at his watch.


“Well, then you better let me go so I can get my stuff together.”


“Alright, but hurry. Just be outside when I pull up. You don’t want to have to deal with him tonight, and neither do I.”


He listened as she giggled. He scoffed at her amusement of the entire situation.


Of course she thought it was funny when he had to peel the sticky ofudas from his hair, one by one.


She had laughed for a week about that one, saying the whole time that he shouldn’t hold it against her grandfather. That he was just old and stuck in his ways.


Regardless, he’d rather not deal with him if he didn’t have to .


“Okay, I’ll see you in eight minutes. I love you.”


“It’s seven, and I love you, too.”


He closed his cell phone and let a smile slip to his face. Nothing could touch him as long as she was by his side.


---------------------------------


Kagome felt the little trill in her tummy as she hurried to pack everything she would need. Most people, she knew, that feeling left after a while. That feeling of complete anticipation, of excitement when you knew you were about to be near the one you loved. It had been six months and the feeling hadn’t faded at all. It had only grown as the time passed. And somehow, she knew it never would.


Inuyasha was her entire world. Her universe revolved around him. He was the sun and the moon and the stars and the sky. She felt as if someone had lifted a veil from her eyes, and the world stood still when they were together. There wasn’t anything she wouldn’t give him. There wasn’t anything she wouldn’t do for him.


Tonight, she would prove that.


Kagome sighed happily as she threw her toothbrush and toothpaste into her book bag. Next went her clothes, followed by her homework that she needed to have completed by Monday. Her gaze lingered on the cardboard boxes that littered her bedroom.


Kagome looked at the clock and cursed quietly when she realized that Inuyasha would be pulling up any second. She giggled as she thought about how her grandfather treated her hanyou. It was just too funny.


It’s not as if her grandfather ever really hurt him. Just a few crazy rants and a few powerless ofudas. It always riled Inuyasha to no end, though. And Kagome was always only too happy too remind him why he bothered putting up with her grandfather in the first place.


Kagome smiled to herself as she thought about all the ways she could remind him later that night.


As she was opening the door to wait outside, she could barely hear the engine of her hanyou’s ‘76 Nova Super Sport. She loved a car that you could hear coming from a mile down the road.


Just as she saw him cresting the hill, the one thing she hoped wouldn’t happen, did.


“Kagome? Could you sweep the porch?”


Kagome whipped her head around to see none other that her grandfather toting a broom and coming her way. She grimaced and wondered what she did in a past life to deserve such bad luck. Her grandfather could clean up at the ‘Bad Timing’ awards.


“Uh…” she said without any of the normal intelligence she usually possessed. “I’m kind of leaving, Grandfather.”


“Oh?” he questioned. “Where are you off to? It better not be with that demon again.”


“Actually,” she started in a strained voice. If this was hard, how much harder would it be next week? Before she could get her total confession past her lips, Inuyasha beat her to it.


“Jump in!” he yelled. She watched him open the passenger door before he had even come to a complete stop.


She shook her head and figured there was no use trying to go easy on her old grandfather. Not with Inuyasha waving and gunning the engine.


“Sorry, Grandfather. I’ll see you on Sunday!” she finished as she hopped in the car.


Inuyasha gave her a long look, from her toes to her top of her head. She shivered under his gaze. He was looking particularly yummy himself. He had on the grey jeans she bought him that hugged his thighs and a blue, button down dress shirt. White sneakers held the break and clutch to the floorboard. He had let his hair down from the usual low pony tail, and Kagome was hard pressed not to plunge her hands into the silky mass.


“Yeah,” her boyfriend projected to her very disgruntled looking grandfather. “I’ll bring her back on Monday,” he grunted, without taking his burning gaze from her person.


“Demon!” she heard her grandfather shriek, but Inuyasha was already kicking up the gravel of her driveway and leaving her grandfather in a cloud of lazily drifting dust.


------------------------------


Damn, she looked good. Well, she always looked good. But after not seeing her for a few days, Inuyasha would swear that she was a fallen angel.


She wore a simple, black skirt and a plain, white tee shirt. This, she pair with some sexy, black heals that made him want to drool. Her long, raven hair was pulled from her neck and up in a sloppy twist, letting him take in all of her swan-like, graceful neck. Her blue eyes were sparkling with barely contained happiness.


God! He may as well put on a collar and hand Kagome the leash. It was official, he was whipped.


Kagome kissed him on the cheek and sat back in her seat to put on her lap belt.


“I missed you,” she said, and it made him want her that much more.


“I missed you, too, baby.”


She smiled at him and relaxed back into the seat.


Inuyasha let the silence fill the car as he soaked up her presence. He hadn’t lied. He missed her terribly when she wasn’t near him. Humans didn’t understand how hard it was for demons, even half demons, to be away from those they loved. Especially dog demons. They were pack creatures. They craved closeness with family. Kagome was Inuyasha’s family, whether she was married to him yet, or not. He hated not having her beside him at all times. It made him anxious and nervous.


Now, all that anxiety was gone. He was peaceful for the first time in days. He could smell her and taste her in the air. He could feel the warmth coming off her body. Now, it was all better.


Kagome must have grow tired of the silence, because the next thing he knew, she was turning on the radio and flipping through stations.


She finally found a station she liked a few minutes later. One song ended and another began, and he saw from the corner of his eye as Kagome’s face lit up.


God, but was she beautiful…


Here, I lay
Still and breathless
Just like always
Still I want some more
Mirrors sideways
Who cares what’s behind
Just like always
Still your passenger


“I love this song,” she whispered, and Inuyasha’s stomach flipped at the husky quality he sensed in her voice.


“Oh, yeah?” he questioned, using all his self control to keep his eyes on the road. He could hear her squirming in her seat.


“Yes,” she confirmed. “Do you know what it’s about?”



“I’ve actually never heard it.” She giggled but her toned oozed something he shouldn’t be thinking about at the moment. He was supposed to be concentrating on…uh…driving! That was it. “What’s it about?”


“How about I show you instead?” she asked.


Inuyasha found out very quickly what the song was about. And he alternated between wishing he hadn’t asked, and wondering why he had waited so long to ask.


He felt her hand on his thigh, then felt it sliding closer to the place throbbing between his legs. Her hand teased him for a moment, sliding up and down, never touching where he desperately needed her to. Then, he gasped as she grabbed the tented part of his jeans and gave a firm squeeze.


“Kagome,” he groaned as he felt her start to unbutton and unzip him. “Are you trying to make me run us into a tree?!”


“No, silly,” she said, and then laughed when she found out that his right foot would get a little heavier the harder she squeezed him.


The chrome buttons, buckles on leather surfaces
These and other lucky witness
Now, to calm me
This time won’t you please…
…drive faster!


Apparently, just giving him a hand job while going down the road wasn’t enough for her, because a few seconds later, her seatbelt was unbuckled and she was crawling over to his side of the car.


“What the hell are you doing?! Sit back down and put back on your seatbelt. If we crash, you would fly right through the windshield!”


“Oh, will you just relax? You won’t let us crash. I trust you.”


She slung a leg over his lap and settled her self so that she was comfortable and he could still see around her. She started unbuttoning his shirt and made sure she touched every bit of skin she uncovered on her way down.


He was struggling to keep his car between the lines and not letting his eyes roll back into his head. He needed to get home, and he needed to get there now.


She was looking for punishment, and he would give it to her. Oh, he could pull over and take her on the hood of the car. They had done that before, much to her delight, but this road had a lot of traffic. He would be damned before he let anyone else see his Kagome in such a venerable position. He was the only one allowed to see her like that. He aimed to keep it that way.


‘Five more minutes,’ he thought. ‘Just five more minutes until we get home, and then I’ll get her back for this.’


Now, her hands were back where they started, pulling him through his boxers.


“Kagome…oh, God. You have to stop, baby. What if we pass a cop?” he asked, and hated that he didn’t sound very convincing.


“You worry way to much, Inuyasha. Just keep your eyes on the road, and we won’t have any problems.”


Inuyasha groaned as she nipped his neck and gripped his erection.


Roll the window down
This cool night air is curious
Let the whole world look in
Who cares who sees anything
I’m your passenger
I’m your passenger


She used one hand to work him slowly up and down, while the other pushed his unbuttoned shirt further off his chest. Her nails lightly scraped down his abs and he sucked in a shuttering breath when her hot, little mouth closed over his left nipple.


“Kagome,” he growled. “I swear to God, as soon as we get home, I’m going to make you wish you hadn’t done this.”


“Oh?” she asked with that divinely sexy voice of hers. “What are you going to do about it? Will I get a spanking?”


He shifted to a lower gear and popped her on her ass before grasping the wheel tightly again. She jumped from the shock and moaned.


“Oh, no,” he replied, liking that he could still effect her while she was torturing him. “You like it when I spank you. I said I was going to make you wish you hadn’t done this. That means, I’m going to do something to you that you won’t particularly like me for afterwards.”


Drop these down then
And put them on me
Nice cool seats here
To cushion your knees
Now to calm me
Take me around again
Don’t pull over
This time won’t you please…
…Drive faster!


She accented his small speech with a very rough squeeze and he groaned. She picked up the pace and he almost lost control. Inuyasha took one hand off the wheel and wrapped it around her smaller one.


“Slow down, baby,” he said, containing her speed. “You’re gonna make me blow my load before we even get to the good stuff.”


“But, lover,” she purred, and he struggled harder to keep his composure. “I want to make you cum.”


Inuyasha couldn’t stifle the moan that was ripped from his throat. Some words were sexier when she said them. He loved it when she said shit like that to him when they were being intimate. Some nights, when they couldn’t be together, he had gotten off to just her voice and his hand , simply because of that dirty mouth of hers.


Roll the window down
This cool night air is curious
Let the whole world look it
Who cares who sees what tonight?
Roll these misty windows
Down to catch my breath and then
Go and go and don’t just
Drive me home and back again


‘Finally!’ he thought as he saw his apartment come into view. It wasn’t really an apartment, in the normal sense. It was a larger home that was remolded into two homes. No one lived in the other one. It was just him, not another neighbor for a few hundred feet. No one to piss off as he roared up the driveway and slammed on the breaks just short of the front door.


Kagome gasped when she flew backwards off his chest with the force of the stop he made. Inuyasha growled low in his throat and pulled her hands from his member. He put them behind her back and held her wrists together with his left hand, while his right cupped her bottom and hoisted them both from the seat. He shut the door of the car with his foot and stormed to the front door.


He debated on what to do next. His pants were falling further and further from his hips, and he couldn’t unlock and open the door with her in his arms. So, he placed her on her feet, swiftly zipped his pants - he didn’t want to expose himself outside if he could help it - and took the keys from his pocket. Five seconds later, a new personal record, they were in his apartment, and she was pressed front first against the door, her hands behind her back once again.


“Alright, little girl. What was all that about?” he asked as he ground his painfully hard erection into the cleft of her pert ass.


Here I lay
Just like always
Don’t let me go
Go…go…go…go…go…go…go…go 230;go…
Take me to the edge


------------------------------


Kagome wasn’t sure how to answer his question. She really wasn’t sure what she had been thinking. If she had to answer, she guessed that it was the combination of a few things. Seeing him for the first time in so many days was at the top of the list. Right under that would have been him looking so sexy. Several other factors attributed to her practically mauling him. But what to tell him?


“I just need you,” she said, and found that to be the most true of all her reasons.


She gasped as he growled low enough for her to feel his chest vibrate against her back. He thrust against her ass once more and she swore her knees would have buckled from under her if he weren’t holding her up.


“Do you feel what you did to me, Kagome?” he whispered against her cheek. She whimpered and nodded her head.


Kagome felt a sudden weightless sensation, and when she gathered her bearings, she realized that Inuyasha had slung her over his shoulder, and was in the process of taking them to his bedroom. She knew he was fast, but somehow he still surprised her with his speed.


Moments later she was flung from his shoulder to the silkiness of his bed.


She watched and gasped for air as he slowly crawled up her body, his shirt still hanging limply from his upper body. He looked so ethereal, his eyes glowing eerily in the near complete darkness that surrounded them.


“You’ve been a bad girl, Kagome. Would you like you’re punishment to begin?”


She could only continue moaning and nodding her head. She desperately wanted to know what was in that wicked mind of his. He kissed his way along her right leg and pushed her skirt up her hips until her panties were in front of his face. Placing light kisses on the inside of her thighs, he reached around her left leg and hitched it on his shoulder before placing the palm of his hand on her lower stomach. Inuyasha took his time making his way to her core, and when he finally made it there, all she could do was shiver in anticipation as he skimmed her damp panties with his nose and lips.


He heard him take a deep breath and then exhale with a shutter.


“You always smell so fucking good, like candy.”


“Mmmm…” she purred and arched her back, praying that he would end the teasing and just put his hot mouth on her. Unfortunately for her, he only continued to lightly kiss and graze her throbbing center.


Kagome nearly jumped a foot off the bed when he finally gave a hard swipe of his tongue from the bottom to the top of her nearly over stimulated sex. Even with her panties still covering her, she could feel the heat of his breath. She was suddenly thankful that he was still holding her in place.


Continuing his slow pace, she twisted with barely restrained passion as he kissed his way to the top of her satin underwear, and then took the edge with his teeth. She sucked in a breath as he leisurely began peeling the material down her legs.


‘Yes…yes!’ a voice shouted in her fuzzy mind. ‘Finally!’


She loved this hanyou so much it hurt to be away from him. She loved the sex, yes, but it was so much more than that. He had stolen her heart, and every time she had to leave him, she felt as if she were leaving a bigger and bigger chunk behind with him. She missed him so much when they were apart. She wanted to stay with him every second of every day. She would never get enough of him.


She grinned as she imagined his face when she told him later.


After discarding her panties, he removed her heels and finished undressing her bottom half by removing her skirt. Next, without ever touching her more than he had to, he helped her sit up so he could remove her shirt and then her bra.


She could almost cry she needed him to touch her so badly. She needed to feel his warm hands on her flushed skin. She needed to feel his scorching, wet mouth on her breasts and lips. Instead, he only continued to place fluttery kisses on her stomach, working his way back down.


He pushed her upper body to lay back flat against the bed.


“Inuyasha?” she breathed.


“Hmm…” he asked, not pausing from whatever it was he was doing.


“I…I don’t think I can take much more of this. I feel as if I might explode.” Kagome was very proud of herself that she could get out a coherent thought, much less string it all together in a sentence that made sense. She felt him chuckle against her hip bone.


“I told you that you would be punished, didn’t I?”


It hit her like a ton of bricks, or maybe an airplane.


“Oh, no!” she moaned. “Please don’t do this, Inuyasha!”


The only thing he would give her was the tip of his tongue lightly tracing the folds of her core, and a husky chuckle. This wasn’t the first time he had used this form of punishment. He would torture her for what felt like forever, bringing her close to the brink, never letting her fall from the cliff. She hated it and loved it at the same time. She would be sobbing by the time he actually let her cum, but it was always one of the best orgasms she had ever had. He had only done it twice before, but every time felt as if it were longer than the last.


She grabbed a handful of his hair and tried to increase the pressure of his mouth against her, but he snatched her hands and held them to her sides.


“Please! I promise I’ll be good! I’ll do anything! Please!” she whined.


“Anything?” she heard him asked lazily. She looked down her body to see him looking up at her, waiting to hear her answer. He was so sexy, kneeling between her parted legs, she could hardly stand to look.


“Anything,” she answered, never hesitating. She really would have given anything to end his punishment.


“Tell me.”


“Huh?” she asked, not understanding what he wanted from her. Did he really expect her to be able to think at a time like this. He barely flicked the tip of his tongue against her clit, and she jumped at the sensation.


“Tell me what you’ll do. You said anything, but I want you to offer me something.”


Kagome made a whining noise again in the back of her throat, and tried to concentrate enough to think as he continued to build her up only to let her teeter on the edge.


“I’ll…I’ll suck you off on the way home on Sunday.”


“No, no,” he scolded her. “You’re in trouble for trying to do almost that exact thing on the way over here. Do you what to be punished again?”


“Shit!” she exclaimed. She couldn’t think. If he would just let her cum so she could think! She heard and felt him exhale shakily at her outburst. He always did love it when she lost her composure. Just last week, they were making love and he’d wound her up so tight, a ‘cunt’ had fallen from her lips. He’d immediately gotten off inside of her.


“I’ll say any dirty word you want as loud as you want,” she gasped, hoping it might work.


He seemed to think about it for a moment as he let her fall short, yet again, from an orgasm.


“Nah,” he finally said. “If I keep going, you’ll do that anyway. Come on, Kagome,” he purred, just teasing her more. “You can think of something better than that. Offer something good,” he said, holding both of her wrists with one as he barely thrust two fingers inside of her.


She cried in frustration. What could he possibly want? What could she possibly give him that would make him stop?


And it finally came to her in a stroke of genius. She wanted to hit herself for not thinking of it sooner.


“I’ll move in with you!” she exclaimed.


Everything stopped. She blinked at the sheer silence that surrounded her, and when she opened her eyes a nanosecond later, she was face to face with a very confused and almost angry hanyou.


“Why would you even joke like that, Kagome? Why would you let me believe that for one second. How could you…” he closed his eyes, obviously frustrated. “How could you give me hope when we both know you’re not serious?”


Her brows knitted together as she processed what he was saying. Her brain finally kicked in gear.


“I’m not kidding!” she almost shouted. “I was going to tell you later tonight. I thought about it all week and I talked to my mom about it yesterday. She said that she wouldn’t be disappointed. She said that she expected it. I would never…how could you even think that?!”


------------------------


Inuyasha watched her for a few more seconds, making sure she wasn’t going to suddenly yell, ‘gotcha’, or something similar. Then, when he figured out that she really was serious, he shook his head, not really knowing what to say. Very slowly, he felt a smile crawl across his face and he couldn’t help the bubble of laughter that forced it’s way out of his throat.


She was going to move in with him. Finally!


He felt her squirm, trying to get out from under him, but he still held her wrists in his hands.


Inuyasha quickly press his lips tightly against her and he thrust his tongue inside her silky mouth when she finally stopped fighting him. When the need for air was too great, he broke the kiss but remained so close his lips flutter across hers as he spoke.


“You are the most wonderful, beautiful, passionate woman I have ever met. Thank you.” he said and pressed his lips to hers again.


“I’m serious, Inuyasha. I’m going to start packing next week. I’ll be finished moving in by next weekend,” she whispered in his ear as he breathed in her scent.


“Then you’ll be mine. Don’t you ever forget that, baby. I love you so much. Thank you,” he said again. He couldn’t keep himself from thanking her.


“I love you, too,” she said. “Now, please…” she breathed against his neck. “I really am dying here,” she finished with a giggle.


He let out a throaty chuckle and sat up to remove his shirt. As he was throwing the rumpled blue cloth to the floor beside the bed, he felt clever fingers undoing the zipper of his pants. She helped him slip the jeans and the boxers from his legs, and then he settled against her.


Inuyasha kissed her neck and collar as he positioned himself at her entrance. His punishment of her had effected him, too. He felt as if he were about to explode himself.


He kissed her deeply on the first thrust, and they swallowed each other’s sighs of appreciation.


“You’re so fucking wet. I love when you’re this ready for me.”


Her head press back into the pillow, exposing the length of her neck. He never paused in his strokes as he latched his lips to the underside of her chin and palmed one of her breasts. She let out a sexy keening sound and he answered with a low groan of pleasure.


They were both so over worked, it didn’t take long to lose themselves in each other. It wasn’t a minute later before he felt her walls flutter around him, trying to take him deeper, and her cry of completion came seconds after. He couldn’t even think about holding off. He needed this just as she did. So, with a cry of his own, he let go of the crashing waves building up and felt the sensation flow across his entire body.


They laying intertwined in a mass of damp, strained limbs for a long time afterwards, both content to bask in the knowledge that they were with the one they were meant to be with for eternity. Inuyasha couldn’t have been happier. He never really expected to be this happy in his life.


A while later, he listened as Kagome’s heart rate slowed and her breathing evened out.


“Thank you,” he said once more, placing a kiss to her temple.


He fell asleep knowing that no one in the world was as happy as he was at that very moment.


----------------------------------


A/N: Well, how did you like it? This is just something I’ve been thinking about doing for a while. Please leave a review on you’re way out. I’ll take anything from flames to one word reviews and be grateful. Thank you for reading. Hentai unite!