InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Payback ❯ Thoughts on Payback ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Ok well Hello everyone lol it is good to be back I hope that you enjoy the new stuff that I am trying to write now. So please leave comments because you know that you want to lol. ^_^ *hugs boyfriend* hehe= Thinking to self
""= Talking
*~= Showing Time

So well here it goes the first chapter of "Payback"

~~~~Chapter 1 Thoughts on Payback~~~~
"I can't believe Inuyasha!", Kagome screamed into the dark of the forest not caring if any wild youkai heard her or not, she continue to make her way back to the well has she continued the onesided converstation with herself "I swear one day he is going to regret chosing the claypot over me." She thought with a shudder and a lonely tear as she stopped walking. *Why Inuyasha? Why did you chose Kikyo over me?* She thought has she remember back to the previous events that has just happened mintues ago.

*~*15 minutes earlier*~*

Everyone was relaxing around the camp unaware that something was going to happen to destory their friendships.
"Mama do you have some more chocolate?" the young kitsune pup asked Kagome his adoptive mother.looked down at shippou with a grin, "Yes shippou I do but only if you clean your hands," she said with a light laugh as she watched her pup scurry off to wash his hands eagerly wanting the candy bar she had got for him. *hmm I wonder where Inuyash went too? Probably off with Kikyo again. Why does he still love her even when she tries to kill me?* Kagom thought saddly has she watched everyone else in the camp. Sango was cleaning hiraikostu as Miroku watched her with a sly grin. *I swear those two would make a good couple if Miroku could learn not to grope women* She thought with a laugh.
Shippou watched his mother with pride in his eyes *I wish mama could be a youkai so that she could be with me forever I won't have anyone if anything happens to her,* he thought to himself has something clicked in his brain, *I could use that spell to turn her into a youkai but she might hate me for it. I will ask her tonight when everyone is asleep.* He made up his mind has he walked back over to his mother and sit down in her lap. Looking up at her he smiled "Ok mama I cleaned my hands NOW can I have the chocolate?" Shippou asked with pleading eyes.
Kagome couldn't help awwing at her pups innocence as she handed him the candy bar and patted him on the head "There you go shippou like I promised you." She laughed as she watched her son tear into the candy bar.
Kagom, Sango, Miroku and Shippou all turned their heads when they heard Inuyasha come back into camp but what they saw behind them shocked them...It was Kikyo.
Kagome stood up still holding Shippou has she looked at Inuyasha with a grim look. "What's the meaning of this Inuyasha, what's she doing here?" Kagome asked trying to hold back the tears to what she knew he was going to say.
"I don't have to answer to you wench! But I should tell you all that Kikyo shall be joining us on our look for the shards and," he paused has he looked over to Kagome as if not wanting to say the rest, "Kikyo is my mate so you shall treat her with the proper respect." Inuyash said the last part as he wraped his arms around Kikyo, who was sneering at Kagome as if willing her to drop dead.
Kagome took a step back as if she had been hit. "Why Inuyasha? Why did you chose her?" She asked as she continued to try and hold back her tears while looking at her loved one with his arms around a dead doll.
"Why? Because your nothing to me Kagome expect to be a shard detector. Besides with Kikyo here we will be able to find the shards 100% faster and she can actually defend herself in a fight. Face it Kagome your nothing but her copy who is worthless!" Inuyasha said with a sneer of disgust as he nuzzled Kikyo's neck.
"He's right your nothing but a mere copy of me who is worthless." Kikyo said with a cold glare as she looked at Kagome.
Sango and Miruko couldn't believe this was happening to their friend Kagome and how Inuyasha could be so cruel to her.
Kagom was on the verge of tears and she picked up her bow and arrows, and her bag. "Fine then I am going since I am not need here anymore I hope that you have a fun time with your mate Inuyasha seeing as she wants to drag you to hell with her." She said as she held shippou closer to her and she started to walk away from the camp. She turned and addressed her friends over her should "Sango and Miruko, I promise that I will back to see you guys sometime. You have been dear friends to me." With that said Kagome walked out of the camp.

*~*Present*~*silently cried as she thought back to the events earlier, *I swear that I will make him and that dead bitch pay for this!* She thought as she looked down at her son who was sleeping in her arms. Kagome turned away from the path to the well and started to head towards the eastern lands. *I need to get stronger to protect myself and my pup, and to also get revenge.*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
be continued
Well there is the first chapter so tell me what you think so far of the story and if I need to make any corrections to it.
!*~Angel of the Fallen~*!
There is like a soundtrack that is going for this story...You'll find t the songs titles for the chapters at the end in rambling area.
Payback by Flaw from the cd Through The Eyes