InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Payback ❯ From the Inside ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter 2: From the Inside

that Night~*
and Shippou setteled down when they were a good 9hr away from the group. Everything in the air was depressing as if showing what Kagome was feeling, deiciding that it was time Shippou deicided to ask his mother the question that had been plauging him all afternoon and into the night. shippou spoke causing Kagome to look at her son,"I want you to be my mama forever. If it wasn't for you I would have been an orphan after the Thunder Brothers had killed my parents, so hmm What I am asking is...Would you become an youkai and adopt me in the youkai fashion?" Shippou asked has he suddenly found his feet very interesting.looked at her adoptive kit with a smile and love in her eyes. *Become an youkai? I love shippou has my son and this will allow me to gain power and be strong enough to get my revenge on Inuyasha and his dead bitch* Kagome thought with a smile and she patted shippou on his head. "Ofcourse Shippou I will become an youkai and adopt under the youkai laws" She said as she hugged her son to her.
Shippou smiled as he cuddled against his mom. "Alright for you to become an youkai I have to say a spell and then later we can perform the adoption ceremony." Shippou said as he hopped out of his mothers arms and stood acouple of feet away from her.happens after you say the spell Shippou?" Kagome asked as she watched the lil kit draw a circle around her while chanting something under his breath.
"You get to chose what type of youkai you shall be...your powers and such will come from the strength of your heart and will." He said as he stood about 2 ft away from the circle he had put around his mother. "Ok time to being mama, Close your eyes." Shippou sais as everything suddenly became quite in the forest as if the animals and youkai knew what was happening. Shippou put his hands in a prayer stance as he being the spell.
Version~*
life be forsaken and take on the life of the immortalthe weakness and fraility of the human world for of a demon and live with the power and knowlegde that granted to such a being.the heart and mind chose this womans being.

gowling light picked up around Kagome has shippou finished the spell and suddenly she found herself face to face with a young woman wearing the garment of a miko and armor.

"Hello Kagome," the woman said as she smiled at the startled miko, "I hadn't expected to see you so soon my dear daughter but seeing as you have an youkai as an adoptive son It was to be expected." The woman said as she giggled at the startle look Kagome had on her face.are you" Kagome asked as she looked the woman over noticing the similarites between her and the woman.
"You should know who I am Kagome. I am Midoriko the creator of the Shikon No Tama and your mother." Midoriko said as she walked closer to her daughter.how am I your daughter? You lived and died before I was born" Kagome asked while backing up alittle.
watched her daughter saddly as she remembered what happened so many many years ago. "Yes your right Kagome but not exactly. You see before I was a priestess I was mated to a youkai lord, the lord of the eastern lands. We had a daughter which we named Kagome, that is you Kagome...on your 3rd birthday an Angel youkai came and took you away from us because you had a special destiny and was in danger if you stayed with us. Your father thought that I had caused this since I was a miko so he took away his mating mark and casted me out," The priestess said saddly as she looked at her daughter,"You know the rest...that is the reason the Shikon No Tama was inside of you, because you are my daughter makes you the next in line to protect it." Midriko said softly as she walked infornt of Kagome and gently touched her forehead. Memories rushed back to Kagome like a tidel wave. Everything that Midriko had said had been true.

Kagome looked at her mother and then suddenly gave her a hug as she started to cry. "Why did she take me from you?" Kagome asked while trying to stop sobbing.
rubbed her daughter on the back trying to soothe her pain. "Your a youkai miko, Kagome and thus you have great power. You are also the protector of the Shikon No Tama, Kagome your power surpasses everything on this earth," Midriko spoke as she looked at Kagome who was still trying to stop crying,"You couldn't hold that power by yourself so you were taken to the future and your power surpressed until your mate was born, when he was born the motion was started to bring you back to the past and to reawaken your power and to save the world." The prietess said softly as she let go of her daughter and stepped back alittle.looked at her mother then she looked down at herself has she realized her appearence had changed. Her hair had grown down to the floor and was now an aqua color with black streaks running through it, her nails had grown into sharp pettite claws, and her wrists were circled with aqua stripes. The rest of the changes were left to be discovered.

"My time has grown short my daughter and you should probably return...your son is probably worrying now." Midriko said with pride and she looked at her daughter. "Whenever you need me dear just think of me and I will come. Go and find your father, open his heart again." The priestess said as she disappeared. felt as if she was hit by a semi as she slowly rasied herself of the ground trying to clear her vision.
watched as his mom slowly got up and pounced on her, "Kagome are you ok? What happened? You were out cold after I preformed the spell." Shippou gasped as he saw as his moms forehead, the black star of the eastern lands now rested in the middle of her forhead.
smiled at her son softly as she hugged him, "I had a chat with my mom Shippou that is all. No need to be worried."
pulled alittle out of Kagomes embrace to look her face over. He notices that Kagome had deep aqua blue marks on her eyes and aqua blue/black markings on her cheeks. Her eyes were a brillant navy blue color speckled with light powder blue. He looked behind her noticing a aqua blue tail that had a black tip. *Shes a inu-youkai* Shippou thought with a grin as he hugged closer to Kagome.

Kagome laughed silent as she watched her son look over her changes with awe as she patted his head softly and sit him down in the sleeping bag. "I know your hungry so I will make some ramen for you hun." Kagome laughed slightly as shippou's stomach growled alil.well that is the ending of this chapter and the song for this one is From the Inside by Depswa