InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Please love me! ❯ The Drawing ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
OMG,50 visits...man,I'm weird,but since there's that many,I'll continue to write.
Wow. Oh yeah, and I noticed the other chapter was terribly short....so I'll try to make this one longer. Kay?


DISCLAIMER:
I do not own Inuyasha,sadly,so ... don't sue me... I have no money anyway. Har har!

Notes: I kinda wanted to write a story like this 'cause of a fanfic called Therapy of Each Other.
It's very very very good!

Please love me!
By Saimai-Sama

Chapter Two -
The Drawing

--Inuyasha
It's saturday,normally,I'd sleep in...But I've been forced to come to the hospital.Great.
Yesterday that wench gave me such a hard time and there still expecting me to take care of
her!? NO EFFING WAY!

-- Yesterday.

I brought Kagome out around town. She really wanted to go shopping,and nearly poked me to death when she wanted to go inside some girly store. I told I'd wait outside,but...she made me go in.

Every girl,well,everyone in the store turned to look at me. It wasn't the first time. Imagine what they'd be saying if they saw my ears. Luckily,I was wearing a hat.
Kagome pulled me around the store,and sort of made me pay for her stuff. Hey! Her smile was hard to resist. Could it be me going soft? No!
Inuyasha Kashi is NOT a softy.

Next we went to a small cafe,where once again,I was the center of attention. Sigh. Kagome still had her smile and after a while I smiled aswell. What? I'm smiling?
What the hell is wrong with me?!
Finally,after passing by a few more stores,we went on a train where the wench was writting something once again.I tried to peak over to know what she was doing,but she always turned away.
'Whatever.' I thought.

When we arrived to the hospital that girl jumped in front of me with a big smile. She gave me the paper she was writting on and left in a hurry to the elevator.

Thanks a lot Inuyasha! I haven't been out in a while. Tomorow be sure to bring loads of money!!
I sure love to get more clothes.

''WHAT THE HELL IS THAT WENCH THINKING!?''
The next thing I know,they throw me out.

--Today

--Kagome
Inuyasha is coming today,I'm so happy. I've never been this happy! Ever since they told me that I lost my memory many people came to see but they always ran away in tears. The nurses told me that the woman who came almost everyday was my mother. I felt very sorry,'cause I don't remember her.
But,when Inuyasha came yesterday,I felt a bit of familiarity with him and I can't explain it.
Will he really make me remember my past?

I turned my eyes to the clock on top of the door.8 am. Still an hour before Inuyasha comes. I decided to draw,so I took my notepad and drew.
I don't know how much time past but,when I finished the drawing,Inuyasha was on the chair beside my bed. I looked at him and blushed. I quickly turned the page of my notepad and greeted him Good morning.

"Hmmm,so your not gonna show me what you drew,wench?"

I put on a pouting look and wrote: Beh! =P

--Inuyasha
When I came into the room,the wench didn't look up,so I sat down beside her.Nothing. I tried to peek over what she was drawing but,she quickly noticed my precsence and greeted me
Keh! Women are so strange. I asked if she was going to show my what she drew,even now out in the train,I wonder what she drew.
Kagome wrote that she wished to watch a movie. Good oppurtunity to sleep. I hate this job.

--Kagome
I told Inuyasha I wanted to go to the movies,but it was apparent he didn't want to go.I guess I should apologize now about making spend all that money yesterday. Nah!
When we got to the movies,I didn't see anything that caught my eye,until I came upon one poster.A Horror movie!

--Inuyasha
She said she wanted to watch a horror movie. I though I was going to die of laughter. She pouted and wrote she wasn't a scaredy cat.
Keh,she's going to have to be scared on her own! I'll be asleep anyway!

--Kagome
He laughed at me! Ha! I'll prove him that I can survive! To prove my point even more I decided to do a bet.

--Inuyasha
A bet she says? Hmph,I get to sleep and win some money? Keh,that wench sure is stupid!

--Kagome
He'll see,I'll totally keep my cool,I won't freak out!

--Inuyasha
The both of us walked in the movie room,it was empty,exept for an old man in the corner. We sat in the middle of the huge room. The movie started,I could feel the wench starting to shiver.
Keh. The movie hasn't even started yet and she's already shivering.

--Kagome
Oh no! I'm shaking! Calm down Kagome! You can do this. I mean it's only a movie.Right? And beside I can just close my eyes right? Eeeeeeee! Bad idea!
You go try closing your eyes during a horror movie! T_T
I somehow kept my cool during the first part of the movie,and Inuyasha fell asleep.
Typical,I guess. Not that I remember any other guy before him. Huh?
A few pictures flashed before my eyes,it hasn't the movie,though. I saw myself smiling,running after someone.

Flashback ------------------

"Wait! Wait! Don't leave me!" Said a younger version of me my hands reaching out for the person disapearring in front of me.
"I'm Sorry." The person said before really going away

Who was that? Suddenly I came back to reality and I faced a scary looking face from the movie screen. I screamed.

--Inuyasha
I woke up startled by a woman's scream.I looked around and noticed it was Kagome. I laughed at her.

"I won!" I said. "I SO WON!"
"Y-You You..Huh?"

My eyes widened.Kagome talked. I could see the shock in her eyes,but my thoughts concentrated on her voice.It was beautiful,strong and determined.Wait?! WHAT ON EARTH AM I SAYING?! Damn the wench.

--Kagome
I couldnt believe it. I talked! I had my hands up to my mouth,'cause of the shock.
It was an amazing feeling,I have'nt been able to talk for about a year now! I felt great to express myself.

"Wanna get of here?" He asked me.
I happily answered. "Yeah!"
I dragged him around to every single place I wanted to go,I can tell he was getting annoyed.
So I stopped for a moment and asked him if there was anything bothering him.
He shrugged and told to just keep walking.I did,but It felt awkward. Suddenly I heard a voice.

--Inuyasha
I was getting really annoyed,paying for Kagome's expenses and having her drag me around town. It's getting irritating,but I decided to just shtugged it off,and then...I heard her voice. I squinched and turned around slowly. That's when I was "It's" face. I grabbed Kagome's hand and started to run. "Damn it!" Kagome,who's running behind me,asked what was going...I didn't answer and she started to laugh.

"What're you laughing about,wench!?"
"Nothing." Once again pouting for me calling her a wench.
When we arrived at the train station,we got on the train and I sighed with relief.Kagome asked why we were running.
"'Cause of THAT,wench." I said pointing at the girl running after the train.
"Okaay,who is...that?"
I told her she was a stalker,she has this problem,she thinks I'm her boyfriend.Kagome laughed at me again.The rest of the trip was quiet and when we got to the hospital I brought Kagome to her room and left.
At the reception they asked me if I can bring a package to Kagome.I refused,but the receptionist glared at me and ordered me to bring it.
"Alright,no need to be pushy about it."


Back in Kagome's room,I left the package on the chair beside the door and curiously went to check over the girl.SHe was asleep. I then noticed her notepad on the end table beside her bed. I took it.
The girl draws...I turned the pages and came upon the drawing Kagome was hiding from me.
My eyes widened. Does she really see me that way?! I screamed and Kagome woke up.

--Kagome
I heard someone scream and woke up,there Inuyasha was my notepad in his hands,his gorgeous amber eyes widened at a drawing.
It took awhile to figure why he was shocked but my eyes widened aswell,when I noticed he was looking at THAT drawing.
"I..." He did'nt know what to say.
Neither did I,suddenly Inuyasha dropped the notepad and left the room without a word. I stared at the door.
"He's never coming back,is he?" I said to myself.

There was the notepad on the floor opened at drawing of Inuyasha nearing his lips on mine.