InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Purity Redux: Vivication ❯ Meetings ( Chapter 59 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
~*~*~*~*~*~Lemon Warning~*~*~*~*~*~

There is no clean version of this chapter.  You’ve been warned.

~o~

~~Chapter 59~~
~Meetings~

~o~

Fai awoke with a start, gasping loudly as the heat of Saori’s mouth sank down over him.  Before he could even begin to try to figure out, just what was going on, the stilted, almost jerky, erratic rhythm she created slammed down over his ability to discern conscious thought as a wholly tactile sort of resonance brought his hips up off the bed, his hands sinking deep into her hair, taking over the motion, the speed of the thrusts as she clumsily wrapped her tongue around him, as her saliva dripped down the length of him, under her hands that were wrapped so tightly around the base of his cock.  Her saliva, however, added a much-needed lubrication, and he could feel the telling tightening in his balls, the thickening of his shaft as the first drops of come squeezed out of him, only to be absorbed in the suction of her lips . . . A voice in the back of his mind reminded him that he’d better distract himself fast unless he wanted to end her little adventure a little faster than she’d probably like . . .

Letting go of her hair, he grasped her legs, pulled her up and over his chest, his head, sinking his tongue deep inside her as she gasped around his cock, as she rocked against his lips.  The scent of her had changed into something more of a mix of the two of them, and that knowledge was enough to elicit a fierce growl from him—a growl that reverberated straight through her as a hot gush of her satiny fluids filled his mouth, and he drank her down, savored the taste of her on his lips, on his tongue . . . She quivered, the dusty rose lips of her pussy, flushing, swelling as he sank a finger deep into her, lapping his way to that tiny bit of flesh that throbbed under the tip of his tongue.  She came almost instantly, her body stiffening, her head lifting as she cried out.  With another roughened growl, he reached down with his free hand, pushed her head back down, her lips parting, only to close over him once more.  The burn of her tongue was enough, and he groaned deep, loud, as his body exploded, filling her mouth with his come.  She swallowed around the thickness of him, lips making such a lurid sound as she tried to suck him and swallow at the same time.

He goaded her on with a flick of the tip of his tongue, with a quickened pace as his fingers slid into and out of her by turns.  His thumb, already drenched by her body, rubbed against her asshole, and she quaked, quivered, keened softly . . .

Another orgasm rocked her body as she tried to take him in deeper.  She gagged once, but kept trying, and he couldn’t contain the shiver, the roughened growl when he felt the head of his cock hit the back of her throat—the dizzying softness—that erupted into a swelling fire . . .

He pushed her off and sat up in one fluid motion.  Before she could react, he fell on her, slipping his arms around her belly, bringing her up onto her hands and knees as he buried himself into her.  The barely contained brutality of it wrenched a scream from her as her body came undone by that one single stroke.  He gritted his teeth, held himself still, willed himself not to come as he rode out the spasming lure of her.  She’d just started to come down from it when he drew his hips back, slammed them against her once more, grasping her hips, using her own body to leverage his strokes.  She called out again, her head falling back, giving up as her body reacted in its own way, rearing back against him, his body cracking like thunder as it met hers, as the echo of it spun around them.  Just a few more strokes, and he grunted, groaned, filling her with his orgasm as he came hard, as he pumped into her time and again . . .

And then, he collapsed on her, bearing them both down against the mattress, their breathing, stunted and shallow as he barely managed to roll to the side, pulling her with him, his cock still buried deep inside her.

She recovered before he did, giggling softly as she rolled over, as he grimaced when he slid out of her.  “Good morning, my mate,” she said, leaning on her elbow, her cheeks prettily pinked despite the brilliance of the smile on her face.

He chuckled a little weakly.  “Did I do something to deserve that?  Not that I’m complaining . . .”

She giggled again.  “He was awake before you were,” she told him.  “He wanted to say hi, so it would have been rude to ignore him, don’t you think?”

“Well, when you put it that way,” Fai drawled, pulling her in close, kissing her in a lazy kind of way, as though they had all the time in the world.  “I could pretend to go back to sleep if you wanted to . . . explore some more . . .”

She laughed.  “Aren’t you supposed to be trapped into those boring old tai-youkai meetings all day?”

He sighed as the swelling bubble of absolute contentment burst.  “You just had to remind me, didn’t you?” he grumbled.

She snuggled beside him, gently stroking his hair out of his face.  “Do you think they’d excuse us if we just stayed here all day?  I mean, we just got married . . .”

“Aren’t you supposed to be meeting with the families?  Making sure that everything is going well enough to okay them to leave?”

She sighed, too.  “Yeah, there is that . . .”

“Hmm . . .”

“So, about this ‘mates’ thing . . .”

“What’s that?”

She leaned up on her elbow.  “It means that you’re mine now, right?  And I’m yours?”

He considered that for a moment.  “Does that mean you’ll wake me up like that more often?”

She giggled, her cheeks pinking, but she nodded.  “If it pleased you.”

He grunted.  “Did you feel how hard I . . .? I mean, did you?”

“Because you liked that?”

He nodded slowly.  “Damn, yes, I did.”

She bit her lip.  “I don’t think I’d mind if you woke me up like that, either . . .”

He chuckled, pulling her close again, kissing her again—slow and soft and entirely sweet . . .

And then, the unmistakable sound of something loud and foreboding interrupted the idyll, and Fai sighed.  It sounded like it came from outside, and he shot Saori a questioning glance as he rolled out of bed and reached for his bath robe.  “That had to be one of your kin,” he muttered, striding over to the balcony doors and yanking them open.

“Oh . . .” Saori gasped, yanking her belt closed as she peered over the railing.

Fai sighed at the wreckage that used to be a stout tree as InuYasha proudly slammed Tetsusaiga into the scabbard on his hip.  Around him, many of the children were cheering, hopping up and down in their excitement.  “Did he really just wreck that tree, just to impress a bunch of pups?”

She nodded.  “I think so . . .”

Fai sighed and slowly shook his head.  “Are they going back home soon?”

She giggled and leaned up to kiss his cheek.

-==========-

“Well, you look happy—maybe better than happy . . .”

Saori giggled as she hurried over to hug her brother when he stepped outside onto the open patio behind the Demyanov castle.  “You slept in late,” she remarked.  “Did I see Anja-san, sneaking out a little while ago?”

To her amusement, her beloved nii-chan blushed—a lot.  “Re-e-e-eally . . .”

He cleared his throat.  “She’s a lovely woman,” he replied.

Saori giggled more.  “And . . . did the two of . . . talk all night?”

That earned her a very dry look that was completely undermined by the blush that still rode high in his cheeks.  “None of your business, Saori-chan . . . Or should I start calling you Saori-sama now?”

She wrinkled her nose, taking her time, sipping a very fragrant cup of tea.  “Don’t you dare, nii-chan.”

“I just came down to get a cup of coffee and to tell you that if you need help, I’ll be down after I make a few phone calls—business, you know.”

“Okay, thanks . . . Yerik said that he’d help me, too . . . Have you seen him this morning?”

Pausing as he poured coffee into one of the very pretty porcelain cups, Rinji shook his head.  “I haven’t,” he replied.  “Want me to go see if he’s up yet?”

She waved him off as she stood up.  “No, that’s okay.  I’ll do it.  Anyway, tou-chan mentioned something about needing to ask you a few questions regarding some merger or other?  He and kaa-chan went for a walk, but they should be back shortly . . .”

He rolled his eyes, reaching for an apple.  “All right,” he agreed.

She hurried back inside as she glanced at her watch.  It was nearly eleven, so the children and the families ought to be arriving soon.  The ones who were going to Tokyo Academy as well as the ones who were staying in Russia were already here, currently out with InuYasha, Ryomaru, Kichiro, and their mates, getting another lesson in tracking.  “Vasili,” she called, spotting the butler, cleaning the great room.  “Have you seen Yerik this morning?”

“I have not, Your Grace,” he replied.

Saori blinked at the change of address.  “You don’t have to call me that,” she murmured, unable to contain the blush that rose in her cheeks at the perceived formality.

Vasili chuckled.  “Indeed, I do, and it is, of course, my honor and pleasure to serve you, as well as His Grace.”

She didn’t think about it as she hurried over, as she braced herself on his arm, leaning up to kiss the butler on the cheek.  He blushed about fifteen shades of red as she spun around and hurried back out of the great room once more, heading for the stairs.

She was going to conduct the interviews with the families today, and, while she didn’t expect anything to happen, she still wanted to make sure that they were all positive about the potential adoptions.  They’d decided that the best course would be to place the children as fosters for a one-year period before the adoptions were made final, which would give them all a period to adjust to all the changes that were bound to come up, from cultural differences to language barriers—all of those things to give each family adequate time to bond.  During that year, the tai-youkai had also agreed to keep checking in with each family, as well, offering them whatever services they might need to make the transition smooth.

It was really all she could hope for, and as long as the children were happy, then that was the only thing that really mattered to her.

She stopped and tapped on Yerik’s door.  He didn’t answer, and she frowned.  He wasn’t usually a late sleeper, but then, with all the merriment last night, it was quite possible that he was still in bed.  Without a second thought, she opened the door and stepped inside.  “Yerik?  Wake up!  You said you’d—” And she stopped dead in her tracks.  “Oh . . .!  Oh, kami!  I’m so sorry!” she blurted, face exploding in a crimson wash as she stumbled back, only to hit the door hard.  “I’m so, so sorry!” she barked again, this time, bowing deep as she reached behind herself for the door handle.

Yerik half-groaned, half-choked, very obviously not quite able to stop since he was deep into the throes of pleasure, if the contorted expression on his face meant anything at all as Niven, the heir to the South American tai-youkaikship, uttered a rasping laugh.  Holding tight to Yerik’s hips, he didn’t break his stride as he glanced over at Saori and smiled.  “Morning, Your Grace,” he managed without stopping as he pounded into Yerik’s ass, and that only served to draw more groans, more pants and moans from the younger Demyanov . . .

“E-E-Excuse me!” she squeaked, finally managing to get the door open and stumble out into the hall.

Smashing her hands over her cheeks, she drew a few deep breaths, tried in vain to blink away what she hadn’t meant to see.  Yerik and Niven . . .?

She had no idea what to think of that . . .

Now, come on, Saori . . . It wasn’t that bad, was it?

Flinching at her youkai-voice’s entirely pragmatic tone, she shook her head.  ‘I . . . Well, I . . . I just don’t think he meant for me to see that . . .

So, maybe he likes a little wilder stuff than you’d be interested in, but really, you’re just going to embarrass him if you don’t get a grip on yourself.

Even so . . .

Drawing another deep breath, she opted instead to hurry down the hallway to her room, figuring that it’d be wiser to take a few minutes, to rinse her face with cool water or something.  Considering her cheeks still felt like they were on fire, maybe she ought to try to get that under control before she went back downstairs again . . .

-==========-

Striding into the office, Fai stopped short when most of the men who had already gathered, halted their conversations and very obviously made a show of sniffing in his direction.  He rolled his eyes, shook his head, and sighed.

“Well, well, looks like you figured out where to stick that cute little penis of yours,” Eduardo St. George remarked with a good-natured chuckle.

“If it were me, I’d be up there, locked into my room with my mate, not down here, trying to conduct a meeting,” Sabra Kouri, the African tai-youkai added.

“You and Mother have been mates for centuries, and it doesn’t stop you now,” Sabra’s eldest son and heir to the tai-youkaiship, Raah, said.
“And your mother never complains, now does she?”

Raah shook his head.

“Yours do that, too?” Bas barked.  “Glad to know I’m not the only one who’s been scarred for life.”

“Yeah, I’ve seen more of Zelig’s ass than I ever wanted to, too,” Gunnar muttered.

“Gin says I have a very nice ass,” Cain informed them, stuffing a bite of cake into his mouth.  He was the only one with cake, and Fai slowly shook his head.  He’d been told that Gin made cakes for the North American tai-youkai daily, and, if you wanted to start a fight, then the fastest way would be to try to get a piece of that cake since Zelig was a little—or a lot—overprotective of it.

“If you don’t mind, I’d rather be spared any of the sordid details,” Toga said.

“Where’s Yerik?” Fai asked, effectively changing the subject.  He hadn’t expressly asked Yerik to sit in on the meeting, but he hadn’t told him that he couldn’t, either.

“I think he’s still in his room.  He and Niven were up all night . . . talking, I believe,” Eduardo commented.

Something about the way that Eduardo had said that made Fai pause for a moment, but he let it go.  “MacDonnough said that he’d be arriving sometime this morning.  Should we wait for him or just get started?”

No one looked particularly interested in the idea of waiting, but the only one to speak up was Jude Covington, the Australian tai-youkai.  “Is he actually going to have anything to contribute to this meeting, anyway?” he asked, scowling at no one in particular and everyone in general.

“Well, inasmuch as none of us particularly care for him, he’s still one of us,” Sabra remarked dryly.

“He’s been exiling more of his generals,” Cain added.  “At least, that’s what we’ve heard.”

“We?  Meaning you and that stuffy old cat that’s always sniffing around for information?  Isn’t it about time for him to retire?” Jude countered.

Cain narrowed his eyes.  “If you mean Ben, I trust him with my life.”

Jude smiled rather maliciously.  “Of course, of course . . . And how is that son-in-law of yours?  The would-be murderer?”

Cain didn’t move, but his eyes darkened.  “Let it go, Covington.  You and I both know that Gavin didn’t do a thing to Dr. Avis.”

Jude nodded slowly but opted to let it drop.  “I guess I’ll start off by saying that there’s nothing going on in my jurisdiction that I cannot handle.”

“Ah, the tai-youkai we all ascribe to one day be,” Eduardo drawled, casting Covington a very tolerant little smile that still managed to make Jude blush just a little.  “When I grow up, I want to be just like you.”

Jude snorted and rolled his eyes.

“I swear these meetings bring out the child in each and every one of you,” Sesshoumaru muttered, tapping a well-tapered claw against his forehead.  He was currently sitting behind Fai’s desk, not that Fai minded.  Striding over to fill a cup with black coffee, he sipped it slowly and leaned against the mantle beside Bas Zelig.

“How is your jurisdiction, Zelig?” Jude asked almost pleasantly—a little too pleasantly, actually.

Cain pasted on a smile that was just as pleasant as Jude’s tone.  “Just fine, Covington.  Thanks for asking.  A small problem with some disappearances of a few youkai of late, but nothing out of the ordinary, really.”

Toga shook his head.  “Japan’s doing fine, as well.  How are the cold cases going, you two?”

Bas set his empty coffee mug aside—a mug that look like a cup from a little girl’s tea set in the huge man’s hand.  “We’ve managed to put a good-sized dent into a few cases this year, the biggest one involving a horse-youkai who killed seventeen people back in the late 1800s . . . Gunnar did most of the legwork on that one.  The horse was taken down by our newest hunter just a couple weeks ago . . .”

“The female?  Your cousin?” Sabra intoned.  “How is she working out?  We’ve had a couple women express some interest in joining our ranks of hunters, but . . . But I worry that they aren’t strong enough to handle the rigors of hunting . . .”

“Samantha’s very capable,” Gunnar remarked.  “After all, she was trained by the absolute best.”

-==========-

Settling back in a chair as she watched the children, running around the garden and enjoying little picnics with their new families, Saori smiled and scanned the list of interviews she needed to get started on as soon as those lunches were finished.  As far as she could tell, it all seemed to be going insanely well, and, while she wasn’t fool enough to believe that it would all be absolutely smooth sailing, they all seemed to have a great start to build off of later on, as well.

She’d taken the time to talk to each of the children, to get a feel for how they were adapting, to see what they were thinking.  All of them, in their own ways, were so excited, so happy to be finding families where they could belong.  A few of the older ones did express some ambivalence about the idea of having to leave Russia, but some of them also viewed it as a great adventure, too.  All of them were already being taught English, and most of them had started lessons in the languages where they’d be going.  It certainly wasn’t going to be an easy process, but with some time and patience and love, they’d do just fine, she was sure.

And the potential adopters she’d sat down with through the course of the last week were also so happy, so pleased, as enamored of the children as the children were of them . . . Saori was very optimistic that they would all find their ways easily enough, and, given that the tai-youkai of the various jurisdictions had already pledged their full efforts into making sure that these families were fully supported in their paths to becoming real, functioning units?  She had no reason to think that it wouldn’t all work out just fine.

“Saori!”

Smiling as Galinia darted over to her, looking so prim and fresh in a pretty white cotton sundress and brand-new shoes, the girl held out a long-stemmed orange chrysanthemum to her.  “Thank you!” Saori said, taking the flower and scooping Galinia up into her lap to give her a quick cuddle.

Galinia giggled happily, smooshing a loud kiss on Saori’s cheek before snuggling against her for a moment.

“Are you having a good time?” she asked, content to hold the child as long as she’d allow it.

Galinia nodded.  “I get to ride on an airplane!” she said, leaning away, giving Saori a wide-eyed and very serious look.

“You do!” Saori agreed with a laugh.  “It’ll be like a new adventure, won’t it?”

“But . . . what if I get scared?” she asked, her little brow furrowing as she gave voice to the one question that must have weighed heavily on her mind.

Saori sighed.  “Well, you’ll have both of your new mothers there with you,” she reminded her.  “That will be okay, won’t it?”

She considered that but sighed.  “The boys said I shouldn’t show my fear or they might not want me if I’m a crybaby . . .”

“Oh, sweetie . . . They’re going to want you, regardless,” she assured her.  “I promise.”

Galinia didn’t seem entirely convinced.

“I’ll bet that if you asked them, they’d tell you that it’s okay to be afraid sometimes,” Saori went on.

“Are you ever afraid?”

Saori nodded.  “Of course, I am,” she said.  “It’s normal to be afraid.  Then you learn that those things you fear aren’t really as bad as you might have thought.  As long as you’re willing to face those fears, then you grow stronger.  That’s how you learn.”

Galinia thought about that.  “And when I grow up, I’ll be brave!”

Saori laughed and hugged the girl.  “That’s right, Galinia.  Now, do you want to go back to your new mothers?  It looks like they’re ready to have some dessert . . .”

Galinia giggled and squirmed to get down.  “I like dessert,” she exclaimed.

Saori’s smile didn’t fade as she watched the child run back to her new parents.  Then, she sighed.

It had only taken her about ten minutes to get her blush back under control after having so unexpectedly witnessed Yerik and Nevin’s impromptu personal time.  She’d managed to reason with herself enough to stop being so freaked out by what she’d seen.  After all, she’d told herself, the world was full of gay men, and that was fine.  There were a few couples here today that were either gay men or lesbian women, and it didn’t affect who they ultimately were.  In a very real way, they were now able to gain the families that they wanted that nature simply could not give them, and that was definitely worth it.  The real question that she had to ask herself was, did what she’d seen really impact how she felt about Yerik?  Because the short answer was that it didn’t.  He was no different now than he was months ago when she’d first met him.  Regardless of who Yerik chose to spend time with, he was still Yerik, one of her good friends—one of her best friends—and now, her brother-in-law . . .

“Hey, Saori . . . Uh, morning,” Yerik said, stepping out of the castle.  His eyes were a little bloodshot—he must not have gotten any sleep at all—and his smile was tired, maybe a little wary as he slipped into the chair beside her.  “A-About what you saw . . .”

She quickly shook her head, willing herself not to blush as she smiled brightly at him.  “It’s your business, Yerik.  I . . . I shouldn’t have just barged in . . . I’m really sorry about that . . .”

He grimaced.  “No, I . . . I want to explain.  It . . . It wasn’t what you thought.  I mean, it was . . . but it wasn’t.”

Her confusion must have shown on her face because he sighed.  “I like women,” he said, lowering his voice, leaning toward her.  Something about the complete bewilderment in his own expression cut her to the quick.  It bothered her, didn’t it?  That he’d feel as though he had to explain himself to her . . .? And he really shouldn’t feel that way . . .

“Yerik-kun—”

He stubbornly shook his head, brows furrowing as he glared at the table before him.  “No, I . . . I do.  It’s just . . . just something about Niven.  I don’t know if it’s because he’s part siren or not, but . . . But . . .” He winced, holding out a hand, as though he were trying to grasp some truth that floated in the air.  “It’s like it doesn’t even matter that he’s a man, that I’m a man . . . God, this doesn’t make sense, does it?”

She pondered that for a long moment.  Then she shrugged.  “Maybe . . . I mean, I think I understand . . . It’s like when I met Dmitri.  We hit it off immediately, and I never stopped to think, ‘Oh, I shouldn’t be friends with him.  He’s a man!’  It . . . It didn’t matter to me.”  She sighed.  “It’s not the same thing, I know, but maybe . . . Maybe attraction itself doesn’t really have a gender, either.”

He winced.  “Is . . .? Is that what you think . . .?”

She nodded.  “It’s what I believe,” she told him.

He seemed surprised by what she’d said as he considered it in silence.  Then, he smiled at her, and it was the smile she’d grown familiar with, so full of boyish charm and those subtle hints of the man he would one day—sooner rather than later—be.  “Have I told you how glad I am that you’re a part of the family now?” he asked her.  “If I didn’t, consider it said.”

“Well, you didn’t, but . . .” She smiled and leaned over to kiss him on the cheek.  “I’m glad, too, Yerik.  I’ve never had a little brother before.  I’ve always been the youngest . . .” Then she bit her lip.  “Next time, though?  Would you lock your door or something?  Male or female, there are just some things I don’t think I want to see you doing . . .”

He laughed, his expression so much more of who he was than it had been.  He reached for an orange, slowly shaking his head, his cheeks slightly pink, but otherwise, no worse for wear.  “Absolutely,” he agreed.  “Absolutely . . .”

~=~*~=~*~=~*~=~*~=~*~=~*~=~*~=~*~=~*~=~*~=~*~=~*~=~*~=~
Reviewers
==========
MMorg
Rhonda M
==========
AO3
Monsterkittie ——— Okmeamithinknow ——— minthegreen ——— Amanda Gauger
==========
Forum
Nate Grey
==========
Final Thought from Saori:
Well, that was an eyeful
==========
Blanket disclaimer for this fanfic (will apply to this and all other chapters in Vivication):  I do not claim any rights to InuYasha or the characters associated with the anime/manga.  Those rights belong to Rumiko Takahashi, et al.  I do offer my thanks to her for creating such vivid characters for me to terrorize.

~Sue~