InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Raiden no Ai ❯ Hot Springs ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Chapter 7. Yay! This is coming along pretty good ^^ Why are you still here? Start reading!

Raiden no Ai

Chapter 7:
Hot Springs

As the two sat together, enjoying the sunset Aida opened the door and walked out onto the porch.

"Would you like to go to the hotsprings before we go off to battle tomorrow?" Aida asked.

"Sounds like an idea to me." Hiten rose up and faced Aida. "Lets go then."

Akina rose up and stood in the grass, slightly off of the porch. Aida looked at Akina as Manten walked out.

"Any specific hot spring in mind?" Akina asked.

"There is one near here, it's very private and scerene. No one will bother us there." Aida responded.

"I see. I need to take a bath, I haven't taken one since I've been here." Akina said nervously.

"I'll take you there. " Hiten said as he then looked at Aida and Manten. "Manten and Aida can follow and I'll take Rageki-jin, just incase we run into any trouble."

Hiten went into the drab building and brought out the shining Rageki-jin that Akina had polished. The blade reflected the light so brilliantly that it blinded the eyes. Hiten wrapped his arm around Akina's waist as they floated up into the air. Akina could feel his tight grip around her as the wind blew in her hair. She could feel his body against hers and smiled to herself. Manten and Aida rode on the puffy black storm cloud and followed Hiten who flew at normal speed, doing everything he would if he had not had someone to carry. Hiten's wild method of flight frightened Akina, so she gripped Hiten's waist tightly as they flew through the air with ease. Manten and Aida slowly crept after.

They reached the hot springs, and Hiten landed with Akina while Manten's black cloud dissipated as he and Aida landed. They looked around at the hot springs. It was truly a beautiful place. The water appeared milky white and steam rose off it. It almost appeared like fog above the warm waters. The rocks were grey and dark against the water, which was perfectly still and the only movement was the small ripples and sound of the sloshing water against the edge and the rocks. Akina took a deep breath and let the intoxicating smell of the warm water and clean atmosphere purify her mind.

She walked over to a small cove of the spring and began to undress, folding her kimono afterwards. She walked slowly into the water, feeling it's pliable texture with her soft, gentle hands. She could hear small voices. Manten and Aida. She listened to them. Manten was splashing and making humming noises.

"Stop splashing me." Aida warned.

There was more splashing, then there was a splash back.

"Stop."

"Hey, watch what your doing."

Another splash.

"Quit!"

"You started it."

More splashes.

"Stop you fat, balding lizar-"

Akina cut them off, their voices becoming just that, voices with no definite words. She backed into the water and turned around slowly, letting the water flow around her. She sunk down into the water where it was halfway consuming her breasts. Her red hair flowed in the water as if it were the water itself. The water felt good, hot and refreshing, lifting the dirt and impurities from her body.

Akina let the power of the warm water take over, lift her mind and ease her spirits. She floated in the warm, bubbly water. She could hear the far off voices of Manten and Aida.

"What are you doing standing there like that?!"

"What? Can't I be naked if I wish?"

Akina gently laid her head on the rocks. She could hear the slight rushing of the water and far off sloshing. Akina froze, she couldn't see anyone, but she was sure she was the only one there. She slowly turned around and sunk into the water. The noises were coming from behind her.

"Hey! Shut up over there!"

Akina heard a familiar voice ring. Aida and Manten became quiet.

"Gomen naisai An-chan."

It was Hiten.

Hiten.

Akina swam up to the rocks. She peered from behind them and saw a most beautiful sight...............

She saw a young man, tall and strong. He was lean in build and well muscled. He had long silken hair, black as night, long and flowing, as if it were stands of pure silk. His muscles bulged and his skin was slightly darker then hers. His back was turned to her, and the water flowed around him, only reaching midway to his buttocks. Akina stared for a while at the young male. He had pointy ears. He was a youkai. He was so beautiful. She watched him for a moment, he stood there, splashing the water around him.

**Oh wow..** Akina thought to herself. ** He's so soft and beautiful. Look at his body...I wonder who that is. I heard Hiten yell from this direction, I hope he doesn't come over here and find him. **

Akina's mind was on the "scenery" as she became entranced in it, not paying attention to anything around her, she was wanting to find out who this mysterious youkai was. He had not turned around. He was perfect...Perfect and beautiful. She wondered if his face was a beautiful as his other features.

He bent over slightly to wash his face. Her eyes became widened as she took in his muscles and other assets. She was surprised the young youkai had not detected her. She supposed that he was too involved in getting himself clean instead of looking for humans, no doubt to kill. She had not met a nice youkai. Even Aida had her tendencies. She basically had no friends.

It was true that Hiten had been momentarily nice to her. Why? Why would he make himself so vulnerable to a human such as her? It was bad enough she was a human, but she was a human who had no real fighting skills. Her only skill was to cook and polish weapons, it wasn't a skill that was even knowledgeable or worth sparing her for. So why was the Raijuu Brothers sparing her life? She wished she knew but was happy by Hiten's words. Could she really trust him though? She guessed she would have to find out.

She stopped thinking about that subject momentarily while she was away from the malicious brothers of lightning and thunder and reverted her gaze back to the youthful and attractive male youkai who bathed in the hot springs. She was pretty sure that he had no idea that he was being watched.

**I feel like such a perv. Here I am peeping at boys like I'm immature..** She blushed.

The mysterious youkai turned around. Akina gasped at the man who turned around to face her.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Yes, I am evil. But come on it's not like no one knows who it is anyway. R&R!!