InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Reincarnate and Incarnate Switched ❯ The Miko Meets the Hanyou ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Anime: Inuyasha
Summary: In short Kagome is the priestess, Kikyo is the reincarnation, Inuyasha's still hanyou (half demon half human). Sango is still a demon slayer, Miroku is still a perverted monk, Naraku is still the bad guy. Anyway Inu/Kag pairing.
Authoress: Sakura
Editor: I'd really be evil to her if I told you.

Chapter One: The Miko meets the Hanyou


A young woman around the age of seventeen waded in the waters of a waterfall bathing. A little boy came towards the waterfall yelling. "Nee-san a demon attacked the village! Come quick, we need you!" he yelled. The woman grabbed a cloth and dried herself. She clothed herself in a white haori, red hakamas and brown straw sandals. She picked up the cloth and a bow and slung a quiver of arrows on her back. Nevertheless she handed the slightly wet cloth to the boy and told him to find somewhere to hide, thus taking off towards her next victim.

A boy with beautiful silver hair, amber eyes, claws, fangs and dressed in an all red outifit broke free from a net he'd been captured in. He jumped into a tree and took off in hopes of escaping unharmed. In his hands he held the world's most powerful jewel, the Shikon no Tama seeked by countless demons, said to be protected by a mortal woman of great beauty. He was pinned to a tree as he jumped down from the previous one thinking he was far enough not to get caught. He dropped the jewel and looked at the arrows that pinned his arms and legs by his clothes to the tree and thne to the person who had shot them. 'She must be the woman that all the rumors are about. She's not bad for a human' he thought. He watched as she knotched another arrow and aimed for his heart. 'His clothing is made of firerat fur and he's different from other demons. I can sense humanity in him. He's a hanyou.' were the thoughts of the woman as she released the arrow that grazed past his cheek imbeding itself in the tree. Knowing that he was surprised by her action the woman quickly grabbed the jewel putting it on around her neck. Before he'd noticed a things he was ready to fire another arrow at him. "Tell me your name hanyou." she demanded not releasing the arrow. "Feh. If you must know its Inuyasha. Mind telling me your name?" he asked after replying. "My name is Kagome." she replied lowering her weapon. She turned to leave. "Hey! Aren't you going to finish me woman?!" Inuyasha yelled. She turned to face him. "My name is Kagome, reffer to me by my name and nothing more. Leave and do not return here Inuayasha. I have no need to waste more arrows." with that said she left.

That night Inuyasha was up in his favorite tree thinking. 'She spared my life but why? why spare me?' he thought to himself wondering. Unknown to him Kagome was also thinking. She lay in her futon in her room wondering about Inuyasha. 'He's different from other demons. I sense he is not as evil as he makes it seem.' she thought. "Well I might as well get some sleep, no use staying up all night." she said to herself shutting her eyes and going to sleep. Inuyasha soon dozed off to sleep as well.

Please Read and Review