InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Resolution ❯ chapitos dos ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Ok, guys. There’s some things I wanted to clear up from last chapter…

When Kagome got dressed she did that in front of Inuyasha.

Inuyasha is wearing a red bandana.

Herpangina is a real illness. Look it up if you dare…

1746 yen is the equivalent of about 15 dollars.

Let us begin chapter dos!!!

 

The four teens sat/lay in Kagome’s living room. Kagome was on the couch and Inuyasha laying at her feet, Eri next to Kagome and Yuka laying on the floor next to Inuyasha.

Click. The president of the united states wants

Click. - Martin Slivovitz

Click. -to mate with him.

“Ugh. Is there nothing good on tv?!?”, an angry Kagome yelled.

“No. There is something good on you just can’t find it.”, Inuyasha said smugly. Which got him a kick in the head. “”Hey!”

“Hush up.”

Knock. Knock. Knock.

The four teens looked around as if asking ‘whose gonna get it?’

“Inuyasha. Get the door please?”, Kagome asked.

“Your house.”

“You’re closer.”

“Why can’t you get it?”

“Cause you’re in my way. Now get the door.”

“LA! LA! LA! LA! AHHHHHHH! I CAN SEE CLEARLY NOW, THE RAIN IS GONE!!”, the girls stared blankly at the hanyou. “fine, I’ll get it.” Inuyasha got up to answer the door to see…

  “Dun. Dun. Duh…”, Miroku said, dramatically.  

…the pizza guy, holding a cheese pizza.

“Um, that’ll be 1746 yen.” Inuyasha stared blankly at the delivery guy. He was rather short, about Kagome ‘s height. With glasses and an overbite that would put a beaver to shame.

“Kagome!”

“What?!”

“Do ya 1746 yen?!?”

“What?!?”

“1746 yen!”

No I don’t want to know the miracles of Buddha!”

“What?!?”

“Who’s at the door?!?”

“Some freak with a pizza!”

“Who?!?”

“Come see!” Inuyasha turned to the pizza guy, “Sorry about this. She’s half-crazy and half-deaf and completely insane. I’ll take that.” Inuyasha took the pizza and walked away. “Kagome, go pay the pizza guy.”

“Inuyasha, you bum. Here you go.” She hands guy money. “Save some for me!! You guys!!”

  After pizza is eaten and Yuka and Eri are getting ready to leave…  

“I guess we’ll be going then Kagome.”

“Looks like we’ll be leaving you in good hands. Very masculine, strong, big hands.”, Yuka said dreamily.

“Yuka! No fantasizing about my boyfriend!”

“Boyfriend?!”

“Ya. What’d you think he was?”

“Um, a really sexy friend?”

“He was a really sexy friend.”

“Oh, well. I don’t suppose you’d let me borrow him for-”

“Don’t finish that.”

“Right.”

“See you Kagome.”, Eri said, pushing Yuka away.

“Bye you guys!” Back inside…  

“Well, Kagome your friends are gone. So do you know what that means?”

“Uh… We go back to looking for shards?”

“Oh, Kagome. How wrong you are my Kagome.”, he said leaning in for a kiss.

“Nee-chan! And Inuyasha, too!”, Souta yelled coming b\into the living room.

“Shimatta.”, Inuyasha silently cursed. It seems the Kami liked playing with him today.

“Nee-chan. I can’t wait to tell you all about our trip.”, Souta said pulling Kagome away.

“Ok Souta. Start from the beginning. I have time to waste.”, she said while smirking back at Inuyasha.

‘Sneaky wench. I’ll get her later for this.’ And with that he silently followed his mate-to-be and otouto into the kitchen.

 

Final note:

Inuyasha and Kagome did become mates. They did do the soul bonding. I was just too lazy to type out everything… Wait for my next work:

Series chapter tres: Chris-what???

For those of you who don’t know it’s a Christmas themed story. Think of it as my gift to you, the readers!! *chirp,chirp.chirp* Hey! I don’t have to give you crap! I was willing to be nice you little sons of…