InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Return her ❯ Chapter 3

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A.N: Al right. Onwards
 
Disclaimer: How many times do I have to tell you!? I don't own it!
 
RETURN HER
 
Still in full demon mode, Inuyasha looked at Kagome, who looked around frantically for Seshoumaru but he had disappeared. Switching her frightened gaze back to Inuyasha, she thought about using the subjection beads but they were no longer on his neck. Then she remembered that she had taken them off. She sincerely regretted it right now.
 
Although he had called her by her name when he had transformed before the fight, she did not know what he would do after the bloody fight. Maybe he wanted to kill her as well now.
 
Inuyasha sensed his mate's fear and whimpered. Kagome stiffened in surprise. He only whimpered when he was distressed or hurt. Timidly, she took a step forward. Inuyasha's ears which had flattened on his head perked up hopefully. He would have scolded his mate for being afraid of him had she not been so frail and weak right now.
 
“Inuyasha?”
 
Kagome spoke in a soft and uncertain voice.
 
She took another step forward when she saw some indescribable emotion floating in those crimson orbs. Before she knew it, she was being cradled against his chest protectively, almost lovingly.
 
`Did he remember?'
 
FLASHBACK
 
“Dammit Kagome! You're not going home right now!”
 
“Why not!? We've collected all the shards! You have the jewel.”
 
Kagome turned towards the well before Inuyasha grabbed her arm and blurted out, “You promised me you'll always stay by my side! You can't just leave me!”
 
Suddenly realizing what he had said, Inuyasha panicked, let go of her arm and ran into the forest. Kagome stared at his red clad figure as it jumped through the trees.
 
`Inuyasha.'
 
Kagome did not go home. She waited for Inuyasha near the Goshinboku. When darkness fell, and Inuyasha had still not returned, Kagome sat down at the base of the tree falling asleep. Unknowing to her, a pair of bright amber eyes had bee watching her the whole afternoon curiously.
 
Bitterly Inuyasha thought, `Why didn't she go home?'
 
Kagome had started to shiver in her sleep. Sighing, and muttering something about `weak humans', Inuyasha picked her up and leapt onto a branch of the tree, giving both him and Kagome the warmth of his fire rat. Her head against his chest, they both fell asleep.
 
Kagome woke up at the crack of dawn. It was a habit. When she realized that there was no shard hunting, she relaxed , snuggling back into the warm chest.
 
`Whoa! Warm chest?'
 
She looked behind her and saw a slumbering Inuyasha, his head leaning on the tree trunk. His face was peaceful and so beautiful that she couldn't help herself. Turning her head around, she gently put her lips on Inuyasha's and kissed him. However, before she could regain her senses, Inuyasha's eyes opened and widened when he realized the positions of their mouths. Instead of pushing her away, his eyes narrowed and he lifted Kagome by the waist placing her on him in a way that she was straddling him. He then crushed his mouth to his fiercely, possessively, taking control of her mouth, possessing it, claiming it.
 
Kagome's eyes had closed in pleasure and bliss and she all but melted against her hanyou. Suddenly she realized where they were. Eeping she pushed Inuyasha away from her.
 
Confused Inuyasha looked at her. He thought she had been enjoying the kiss as well, besides she started it. Then again maybe she was ashamed of being kissed by a dirty half breed.
 
“Inuyasha put me on the ground!”
 
Inuyasha jumped down with Kagome and was about to leave when Kagome grabbed his hair and crushed her mouth over his violently. Inuyasha gasped in surprise and Kagome used that to her advantage and thrust her tongue in his mouth. Before Inuyasha had the chance to respond, Kagome drew back and stood on her tiptoes to say in Inuyasha'a ears,
 
You give me a reason to stay.”
 
With that she went into Kaede's hut to make breakfast. Inuyasha was stung speechless by what had just taken place. Slowly a smirk overtook his confusion and he jumped into the forest.
 
Later that evening, Kagome had been looking for Inuyasha at Kaede's request as some of the sick villagers had needed more firewood when the person in question jumped in front of her, etched a hand over her mouth and lifted her bridal style jumping into the forest.
 
He dropped her on some soft moss and jumped onto the ground next to her. Sitting on his haunches, he cocked his head studying her. Kagome followed suit. However she just sat still and tried to stare him down. Suddenly Inuyasha opened his mouth.
 
“Why did you kiss me?”
 
Kagome responded.
 
“Why did you say I'm supposed to stay with you?”
 
Inuyasha just said, “Feh.”, looking away, blushing.
 
This just pissed Kagome off. Grabbing his locks, she pulled his face towards her till their lips were barely inches apart. Inuyasha could feel her hot breath on is lips.
 
“You never gave me a reason?”
 
Before smashing his lips on hers, Inuyasha whispered,
 
“I don't need to.”
 
A few minutes later, both gasping for breath, Inuyasha asked hesitantly, “Kagome what would you do if I said I like you?”
 
Kagome smiled, closing her eyes and lying back on the moss, “I'll tell you I like you too.”
 
A little encourages, Inuyasha ventured again, “What would you say, I told you I love you”
 
“I'd say that I love you too.”
 
Suddenly, Kagome gasped, “WHAT!?”
 
Inuyasha's ears flattened against his skull, “N-Nothing.”
 
Kagome sat up and grasped his haroi in her fists unknowingly putting her face near his.
 
“D-Did you say you love me Inuyasha?”
 
Inuyasha just looked downward too afraid to look at her face. Suddenly he was startled and fell backward as Kagome wrapped her arms around him and they both fell onto the ground.
 
“You did! You did!”
 
Daring to look at her, he was startled to see her eyes glowing with happiness.
 
“You're not angry?”
 
Kagome cocked her head, looking at him curiously, “Is there any reason I should be?”
 
Inuyasha's eyes were downcast as he mumbled, Well, I ain't exactly your type.”
 
Kagome heard this and it was then that she realized what had been going on in his head for the last past few weeks, after Sango, Miroku and Shippou had left to rebuild the slayer village.
 
A rage slowly built inside her, and she clenched and unclenched her fists in order to get a clear head. Something which was utterly impossible.
 
Inuyasha noticed her anger and flinched.
 
What did he do?
 
Suddenly her anger evaporated and Inuyasha could smell the smell of salt. Now utterly and completely confused, he unconsciously started to whimper.
 
This got Kagome's attention and tears forgotten, she stared at Inuyasha incredulously.
 
Was he whimpering?
 
“….um, Inuyasha?” she said hesitantly. His ears were drooping and this usually happened…….when he thought that she was mad or upset because of him. Suddenly it struck her that he must think that she was angry with him.
 
She didn't know what to do. Then taking a deep breath, she inched forward till she was practically in Inuyasha's lap. Instead of saying anything, Inuyasha waited for her to make her next move. As soon as she had moved into his lap, he realized that she was not angry with him.
 
Kagome summoned up her courage and reached up taking those adorable fluffy ears in her hands and started rubbing them.
 
This emitted a purring growl from the hanyou beneath her. Inuyasha could not believe his luck. The girl he loved was sitting in his lap, rubbing his ears, her breasts practically bouncing in his face. However tempted, he resisted the urge to tear off her clothes and take her there and then.
 
He leaned into her touch and they both sat silently just enjoying each others company, their feelings clear.
Soon this became a habit of theirs. Every evening they would come to this beautiful area and often Inuyasha would lay his head in Kagome's lap and she would rub his ears. Sometimes they would talk, otherwise they would just bask in the other's company.
 
It was on one of their evenings when Kouga made his appearance.
 
A.N: Look I know its been a long time since I have update but I suddenly got an allergy attack and my doctor told my parents it was very serious. I have not had these attacks in a long time and my fingers were red and bruised so I couldn't type, but I managed to put a small piece together. I'll update later and soon.
 
Ja Ne
 
I don't even know what it means I just read it off the net