InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Return her ❯ Chapter 4

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A.N: All right, I know this has been updated late but I've got perfectly good explanation for this…….erm…….let me get back to you on that one
 
Disclaimer: You want a disclaimer? Go to the first chapter and leave me the hell alone!
 
RETURN HER
 
“Oi mutt face! What the hell are you doing with my woman!? Get your filthy hands of her!?”
 
Inuyasha tensed and was about to retort when Kagome shushed him. Standing in front of her hanyou, she crossed her arms over her chest saying in an icy voice.
 
“Kouga, for the last time I am not your woman! I belong to Inuyasha and I love him.”
 
Instead of backing down, Kouga sneered at Kagome, “You don't understand do you? I laid a claim to you and I will have you for myself!”
 
Kagome gasped and then bristled with anger. She was about to retort when Inuyasha shoved her behind his back, snarling with rage.
 
“You fucking asshole! Kagome's a human! Youkai rules don't apply to her!”
 
Kouga smirked, “Stop your yapping Inuyasha and hand the bitch over.”
 
Kagome gasped angrily.
 
`How dare he call her a bitch!'
 
She summoned her miko powers and was about to throw a bolt at Kouga when Inuyasha shook his head silently.
 
“He just challenged me, Kagome. I have to uptake the challenge. Don't interfere.”
 
“But I-“
 
Inuyasha looked at her gently but firmly, “No.”
 
Kagome found herself nodding, and went to sit on a nearby log.
 
Kouga and Inuyasha flew at each other, exchanging blows and verbal insults. Neither seemed to tire. It was amazing the stamina they had. Kagome kept cheering Inuyasha on, who was slowly gaining the upper hand, when Kouga threw a log in Kagome's direction. Startled Kagome shrieked and Inuyasha turned around startled. It was then that Kouga took advantage of the situation and kicked Inuyasha in the ribs.
 
The rest was a blur to Kagome. All she remembered was being grabbed by Kouga and fainting. Then she found herself in the wolf den.
 
END FLASHBACK
 
“Kagome…”
 
Hot tears slid down her cheek as her body shook with grief-stricken tears.
 
Pulling away from him, Kagome looked at his face, not at all bothered by his jagged markings or his red eyes. She lifted her hand and traced the contours of his face, her eyes brimming with tears. The demon Inuyasha caught her hand and nuzzled against it, softly, possessively.
 
Leaning down till his face was level with hers, he said, “You are mine, bitch and after today you will never forget it.”
 
Grabbing her, he held her bridal style and took of into the forest at demonic speed. To keep herself from getting nauseous, Kagome simply closed her eyes inhaling the musky scent of her protector and lover.
 
“Kagome, open your eyes.”
 
Kagome obeyed the command and was struck speechless. They were standing in a wide and beautiful meadow.
 
Setting her down carefully, Inuyasha seated himself next to her and then dragged her into his lap.
 
Kagome blushed deeply and nearly squealed when he attached his mouth to her ear and started nibbling. Her breaths started coming in short pants.
 
Releasing her ear for a second, Inuyasha said huskily, “Tell me what you like about this place.”
 
After that he resumed his nibbling. Kagome moaned throatily and tried to talk but her voice would not come out of her mouth. She tried once again, when Inuyasha bit her ear lightly, reprimanding.
 
“I-It's b-beautiful. The flowers…are…are….”
 
She trailed off. Inuyasha was now nibbling her neck. Slurping and licking her neck like it was the best piece of candy he had ever been given. Kagome moaned softly and let her head fall on his shoulder, leaning slightly to the side, inviting him to taste her, touch her, own her. And Inuyasha greedily took and took.
 
Suddenly, Kagome's position was changed. She was suddenly straddling her hot hanyou, whose mouth was attached to her collarbone.
 
Suddenly she heard a ripping sound. Her top was discarded on the floor next to Inuyasha, who was now glaring at her bra clad chest, hungrily. Without even asking for permission, he ripped the bra open and cupped her breasts.
 
Suddenly as an idea came to him, he pushed Kagome onto the grass and straddled her, a wicked gleam in his eyes. Leaning forward, he whispered in her ear huskily,
 
“Better remember my name, bitch because after tonight, that is the only thing that'll come out of your mouth.”
 
A.N: Look I know this is short, but I'll be posting the next chapter sometime day after tomorrow. My papers are coming up and someone has to study for them.
 
Toots!