InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Rockstar ❯ Meeting Unknown ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter Three: Meeting Unknown

The last week of July came slowly as if a snail had pulled it in. SilverInu17 hadn’t been online in a month so she had to talk to her friends. Finally the day she could drive down to the school came. Kagome had stuffed her blue Jeep with the five bags she had and was about to sign off and shut her laptop off when she noticed SilverInu17 had sent her a message.

SI17: Hey, what’s up? I’ve been at my buds house practicing for tomorrow night. He lives like 5 miles from Ryu. Cool huh?

PM16: Nothing much just getting ready to leave. That’s cool. If I want to get there at 1 then I’d better leave. Sorry.

SI17: It’s ok, see you later. Talk whatever.

SilverInu17 signed off.

Kagome turned the computer off after signing off and stuffed the computer into its case. She then put it in the back and closed the hatch. She ran into her house and said her goodbyes promising to write. A little after 8 she left her house and began the long drive to Ryu Academy. She drove for about 4 hours when she came upon a stranded motorcycle. The rider was trying to start it.

Kagome pulled over and stepped out. She walked up to the rider who turned and took the helmet off. “Need any help?” she asked the teen in front of her.

The girl had long black hair put up in a ponytail. She had brown eyes and pink eye shadow. She was wearing a pink shirt that read “Queen of Mean” and black pants and boots. Her bike was black and her helmet was too with pink flames. “This damn thing won’t start. I’m heading for Ryu Academy.” she kicked the bike.

“Want a lift? I’m going there too.” Kagome said nodding towards the jeep.

“Yeah, just let me call my brother to pick this up on his way to work and drop it off at the school. I have a small bag of clothes on my bike I have to get.” she turned and took out a cell phone. “Hey Koharu my bike broke down and I need you to pick it up and drop it off at Ryu, k? I know I should’ve taken the car. You have the truck! Thanks bye.” she took the cell phone and hung up. She grabbed the bag and jogged towards the jeep. “My parents thought it would be funny to name us in that way. Amber for my brother and coral for me.” she told Kagome as she set the bag in the back.

“Are you Sango Umi?” Kagome asked climbing into the front seat.

“Yeah, how’d you know my name?” Sango asked as she climbed into the passenger seat.

“My names Kagome Higurashi. I’m your roommate.” she started the jeep and pulled onto the road. “You know Queen of Mean is one of my favorite rock groups, I got all of their CD’s.”

“Really? That’s cool let’s listen to them.” Sango said as she rolled her window down a bit. “Sorry I have to have moving air, kind of like a phobia.” she smiled.

“That’s okay. Lets listen to some music.” Kagome said as she placed a disc into her stereo. She turned the volume up and smiled. Both began rockin out as they drove to Ryu.

An hour later she pulled into the private road that led to the elite school. The place was magnificent. The grounds were mostly forest and a little bit of meadow a river ran through it sparkling a clear blue. The wall around the grounds was brick and covered in ivy. The building itself was set in the style of the feudal ages. The spacious building’s main entrance came into view as Kagome turned a corner around a hill.

“Sick,” Sango said as she turned the volume down.

“I know. That jerk in the red Mustang needs to move instead of just sitting there, though.” she said as she leaned on the horn. The driver got out of his car. Kagome gasped as the teen came up to her jeep and rested his elbows on the door. He had silver hair and amber eyes. The red muscle shirt and black jeans belonged on him. He had a hat on backwards and a necklace of fangs around his neck.

“What’s the big idea eh?” he said in a rich voice causing Kagome to melt.

“You’re the problem! Move your damn car!” Sango yelled at him leaning over Kagome.

“I would be able to move if a truck wasn’t unloading a motorcycle. The idiot said it’s his sister’s.” InuYasha said, a phone rang and he pulled a phone out of his pocket. “Hey Miroku, what’s up?” he said as he turned away. Kagome thought she had seen or heard that name but couldn’t place it.

“What’s his problem?” Sango said as they watched him get back in the car. Kagome shrugged, that guy was hot! And where did she recall that name?