InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Rockstar ❯ Message in a Computer ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter five: Message in a Computer

“He was in a rush wasn’t he Sango?” Kagome said as she struggled to prevent her legs from turning into jelly. She walked up to the desk with Sango.

“Yeah, I don’t like him. He has an odd presence about him.” Sango said as she leaned against the desk.

“Names?” the lady behind the counter asked.

“Umi Sango.” Sango said still leaning.

“Higurashi Kagome.” she said looking at the receptionist.

“Hmm, okay here. This is for and you.” she said after skimming through a book and handing her and Sango a slip of paper. Kagome glanced at hers and threw the paper away.

“Thanks. Lets go find this place we have to live in.” Sango said as she led the way to the vehicles. Sango stopped at her bike and kicked it. The bike sputtered and revved back to life, starling Kagome. “Fixed this piece of junk. Hey I’ll follow you to the building on this k? Can’t leave it here.”

“Sure see you there.” Kagome opened the door to her jeep and climbed in. she started the engine and drove to the parking lot in front of the Kurumi building. She pulled into the space by that hot guy’s Mustang and turned the engine off and stepped out of the jeep walking towards the place where Sango parked her bike. Then her and Sango got the bags from Kagome’s jeep and walked into the modern building to a man behind a desk.

“Name?” he asked in a bored voice.

“Umi Sango and this is Higurashi Kagome” Sango said holding her small bag and one of Kagome’s larger ones. Kagome had one strapped across her back and held two more in her hands. Her fifth the laptop was secured across her side.

“Room 12 here’s the keys and instructions.” he handed the girls an envelope. Behind them another student walked in holding a staff. He walked up to them and waited in line.

“Thank you very much” Kagome said as she walked towards the elevators. She pressed the button for it and waited. The metal doors slid open and Sango and Kagome stepped into the elevator. Sango pressed the third floor. After feeling the sensation of moving the elevator stopped and the metal doors slid open. Kagome and Sango hurried down the hall and arrived at the room at the end of the hall. Unlocking the door, Kagome pushed it open and stepped into the rustic living room. (I’m too lazy to give detail. It’s the same as InuYasha’s room.) Kagome moved to the room with the view of the forest. She dropped her stuff and explored the apartment. Sango had moved into a room facing the school saying she didn’t like the smell of the forest. (only four rooms per floor. Theirs is the last one so it has two widows. ^.^)

Kagome took out her computer and turned it on. She ran into the loaded kitchen and grabbed a can of soda; she turned and ran back to her room. She then signed online. “You have 1 new message,” the metallic voice said. She clicked on the icon and brought up the message from SilverInu17.

From: SilverInu17@oparu.net.

To: PinkMiko16@oparu.net.

Hey,

What’ s up? Just moved in and I ran across this really hot chick. I want to ask her out but I get all screwed up around girls I like. Got any suggestions? By the way I have Swords drill 1st, History 2nd,break, music 3rd, free time 4th then lunch 5th I have swords practice and 6th drill with other weapons. What do you have? Message me k?

SilverInu17

She closed the letter out and Instant messaged him.

PM16: hey if you like somebody then just ask her out who cares if you’re odd. And I have archery practice 1st, History 2nd, Miko instruction 3rd, free time 4th then lunch also more archery 5th and drills with other weapons too. Any way it’s not like I don’t like guys, I mean I ran into this really hot one in the lobby of this school. I’m in the Kurumi building.

SI17: Thanks. She’s really hot. That’s cool that we have some classes together. I ran into her in the parking lot. I’m also in the Kurumi building. Third floor.

PM17: Cool, will you tell me your name or will I have to wait until tomorrow night? I get to see you on stage remember.J

SI17: Yeah but that means she will too. Man I like her a lot and I don’t want to screw it up. Better go; have to practice the songs I’ll be performing. J

PM16: Sure bye see you tomorrow then. You know the stage? I’ll meet you at the right corner after the performance.

SI17: K

SilverInu17 has signed off.

“Sounds like you have a crush on that silver haired guy we met.” Sango said as she leaned against Kagome’s doorframe.

“It’s not like you have a crush on anybody, unless you do?” Kagome said powering her computer off. She stood and looked at her friend.

“Not yet, but that guy was hot, I just like black haired guys.” Sango said as she turned and shut the door behind her. “Like that one in the main lobby of this building.” her voice came from her room.

So the SilverInu17 is on my floor? Cool. Kagome sipped the soda while unpacking her things.