InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Rockstar ❯ Talk of Chicks and Odd Music ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter Six: Talk of Chicks and Odd Music

“She’s in the same building as me.” InuYasha smiled, “I hope to meet this PinkMiko16 in person. And I need to find out who that girl is.”

“Hey Inu you here?” Miroku’s voice came from the living room.

“Yeah in the back room.” InuYasha said in reply. He stood from the soft carpet and set his computer on the desk. A second later a dark haired youth walked through the open doorway. InuYasha turned to look at his best friend. The boy was wearing blue jeans, a dark purple shirt that read, “Aliens abducted me” and had his black hair pulled back into a ponytail. He had 1 earring on his left ear and two on his right. His eyes were a brownish gray that held a mischievous sparkle. He leaned on his favorite weapon he had made three years ago to pull a prank. Miroku was a Buddhist Monk. He used this to get people to trust him. He had also told InuYasha that it was a way to attract more women to him. Pervert.

“Cool place huh? I mean the chicks are hot man.” Miroku said tossing a large bag at InuYasha. “There’s this one chick, I didn’t hear her last name but her first was Sango. She was with a girl with gorgeous black hair. Sango’s hotter though. Her black pants fit her body and hugged her in all the right places. She’s here on the third floor.”

“These the clothes?” InuYasha asked, “Wait her name’s Sango?” he asked stunned, his hand hovering over the top of the bag.

“Yeah why?” Miroku asked his eyes glazed over.

“Because the girl I chat online with is her roommate, and I want to know her name.” InuYasha said as he stuffed his hand into the bag. The cloth inside was soft, he pulled out red, purple and black shirts with silver lettering across the front that read “Demons”.

“Really?” Miroku said just processing this new information. He had a look on his face like he had just got the best birthday gift in the world. Drool was practically hanging from his mouth.

“Cool, red me, purple you and black Koga.” InuYasha said the last name with a hiss. The shirts he was holding were in danger of being shredded.

“You don’t like him still?” Miroku asked tugging the shirts from InuYasha’s hand’s careful not to rip them. “What has he done to you?” Miroku said inspecting the shirts. He swore under his breath when he saw the small claw punctures in Koga’s. “Damn! You’re lucky I bought another set!” InuYasha grimaced.

“Keh! You’re lucky I don’t decide to ripe that head off your shoulders.” InuYasha said as he strode across the room and picked up one of the suitcases. He set it on the bed and dug in it tossing out papers with lyrics and musical notes on them. He also pulled a pocket calendar out. He brought both things over to where Miroku decide to sit. He was sitting at the desk flipping the switch on InuYasha’s laptop.

“Oh no your not gonna look at those pics again are you?” InuYasha asked suspiciously while placing the lyrics and music note covered paper on the desk. He flipped the calendar open to July and howled in frustration, “The new moon is tomorrow night! Damn, you know how I hate performing on those nights.”

“No I’m not going to look at pics of models. You have to perform, the chicks dig you.” Miroku said unconcerned that his friend was tearing holes in the calendar. “I’m merely going to sign on check our band site. You have more fan letters than a politician has votes.” Miroku scrolled down the page and clicked on a message. He read it and laughed to himself. “You know we have to add some pics soon.”

“What does it say?” InuYasha asked, his terror of the new moon forgotten.

“Dear InuYasha, I am your biggest fan. I just love those fake doggy ears you always wear. And that wig you put on it is so your color. Those contacts are cool too. I notice when you perform on moonless nights you don’t always wear your costume. I think you look hot without it. But why not wear it on those nights? Are you in some kind of religion in which you can’t wear it? Your true love TokyoGurl9.” Miroku read in a girly voice. “Costume? Boy would she freak if she found out you’re half demon.”

“Psycho’s” muttered InuYasha his eye twitching. “ Just delete them all. Unless it’s one from PinkMiko16.”

“That I can do. Do you like this chick?” Miroku asked pulling up the schools Website. It listed all students in order of age.

“Na, she’s too odd. Wait her that’s that chick I ran into today, she is hot!” InuYasha said pointing to a picture of a long black haired girl. Her soft brown eyes were sparkling from the flash of the camera and her smile outshone the sun.

“Her? She plain. I like exotic women.” Miroku said as he shut the computer off. A few minutes later a knock came from the front door and InuYasha bolted out of his room, through the hall, into the kitchen and slid to a stop in front of the main door. He growled.

“Miroku! Who said you could invite him?” InuYasha growled at the monk behind him.

“Just open the door, we have to practice that new song you wrote.” Miroku said waving the lyrics in front of the enraged hanyou. He opened the door, turning to look at the monk.

“Fine.” InuYasha growled catching a whiff of the wolf demons scent.

“Hey mutt-face what’s the problem?” Koga said ducking the blow InuYasha aimed for his head. He brought his guitar up and InuYasha pulled the blow. His eyes narrowed.

“Here” Miroku said shoving the lyrics towards Koga.

“In favorable slavery? What is this shit?” Koga asked reading off the sheet.

“A song I wrote at my warden of a brother’s house.” InuYasha replied glaring at the wolf.

“To go along with insanity? Yes you are crazy, so I guess this song reflects your IQ.” Koga said as he was punched in the gut.